Under the Hot Summer Sun
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Tiffany spends her days sunning by the pool fantasizing about getting it on with the work men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

TIFFANY

He looked at me so damn intense, I shivered on the mattress. He still held his cock in his hand and damn I still didn't know if it'd fit inside of me without hurting like a mother.

"You look so damn pretty lying there," he said, "You close to coming yet..."

I bit my lip harder this time. Yeah, I felt the familiarity of something tightening just above my pussy, and the intensity of the sensations from my clit ... each time I rubbed it, I came closer to the edge.

"You wet yet?"

I nodded, unable to lie. My bottoms had been soaked and right now, my pussy probably wept on the bed. I hoped enough so he'd slide his cock inside of me, like a knife through butter. I so didn't want to hurt ... and show him that. But I wanted, no I needed him to just fuck me now ... make the longing that made my teeth hurt go away.

"You been fucked nice haven't you," he said, "Some guy sweet talking you into his bed with soft kisses and gentle strokes ... I bet that's all you know Tiffany."

I didn't know what to say. I didn't know any such thing at all. Being a virgin had been an albatross I wore that I wanted to be rid of but I didn't want him to know I knew nothing. So I just shrugged.

"I've had nice guys ... but I like bad boys more."

His eyes brightened slightly when I said that and his mouth twitched.

"You've taken a bad boy between those thighs?"

He just stared at me awaiting my answer but I just couldn't come up with one.

CARLTON

I couldn't believe it ... her dad would have killed any such man who tried and he'd lock his daughter up inside her bedroom forever. No, she had to be yanking my chain. But she opened those luscious thighs and her pussy dared me to fuck it. I know what she thought I'd do next. I'd carefully lower my body in between those thighs, so we'd be skin to skin all the way from top to bottom. I'd kiss her gently on the mouth, treating her lips like delicate rose petals or such nonsense and join our bodies in one smooth motion as she sighed beneath me.

What she didn't know is that I don't fuck woman that way. I'm not a gentle lover who woos women, I'm a man who takes what I want when I want it, and I need it hard and rough. No woman ever fucks me and walks away thinking she was in charge. She walked away thoroughly conquered ... when I was done with her.

But I'd only just started with Tiffany.

I crept closer to her but I grabbed her wrists again, squeezing them tightly together.

"You do. What I fucking tell you, bitch."

She looked startled and her face just froze as I assessed what belonged to me. Her wide spaced eyes and ruby lips ... her elegant neck, the curves of her ripened body down to her feet.

"You understand..."

I squeezed her wrists even harder and I think she got it. But while her eyes widened, I saw a hint of a smile on her mouth. Damn her ... she thought I was doing this for show?

She nodded and I flipped her body over so her stomach lay on the mattress and I still stood over her, tearing her bikini bottoms completely off of her, exposing her firm little ass.

I grabbed her curly hair, wrapped it around my fist and yanked her head up ... not enough to really hurt her. Enough for the sting to temper the pleasure that she felt having the control stripped away from her.

"I bet you want to know what I'm going to do to you first ... I'm going to fuck you like you fuck a bitch."

She shivered beneath me and I heard a chuckle.

"You think that's funny..."

She sighed.

"So you want to fuck me from behind ... I ... okay..."

I pulled her hair back enough to arch her back and I fondled the globes of her ass until I found her pussy. I slid my fingers in between the drenched folds. God she wanted it, did she even know how badly?

TIFFANY

When he threw me down on my stomach it scared me. But I knew if I showed fear, he might back off and that's not what I wanted. God, his body was too damn hot. Broad chest, tight abs and his cock ... it made my mouth water watching him stroke it. Something primal inside of me wanted to ride it, to feel it part my folds and slide inside of me, joining me to him.

I'm not as romantic as he thinks. I hate Valentine's Day and if a guy sent me flowers, I'd puke. Phil had tried that for prom and he wound up puking. So if Carlton wanted to play rough, that just lit me up too ... as I'd had some rather dark fantasies I hid even from myself. Fantasies where some man tied me up and gagged me, before doing what he wanted ... oh not to hurt me but to take away the guilt so it wouldn't be my fault ... sometimes he wasn't alone either.

He tore my bikini bottoms like tissue paper and kept calling me, bitch. It should have pissed me off but it just made my pussy ache more. Still, I felt more fear than I'd admit but maybe that was part of it.

"I want that ass..."

I heard how much in his voice and I knew what he meant but I ... that just didn't appeal to me. I hoped he wasn't serious.

"Carlton ... I..."

He leaned closer to me.

"I'm taking the pussy ... how I want it ... understand?"

I knew he'd pull on my hair again if I didn't nod.

"You're wet, you bitch," he said, "You've been wanting this ... for a long time..."

I just nodded, my heart beating rapidly. My breath feeling hollow in my chest. I felt his hand parting my pussy lips ... stroking me there, feeling my wetness. I felt him nudge my legs apart with his knee, hard and I opened them, feeling vulnerable all of a sudden. Damn, what was I doing here? I barely knew the guy.

He leaned over, grabbing my hair and I felt his hardened body on top of mine, his hard on prodding at my ass.

"Lift up a bit..."

He pulled my hair again to make his point and I did ... then I felt the tip of his cock part my folds. Damn, I bit my lip remembering how I'd felt when I first saw his erection. No damn way it'd fit inside of me without ripping me apart. If it hurt, how would I hide it from him? I never told him I was a virgin.

Then he whispered in my ear.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.