Under the Hot Summer Sun
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Tiffany spends her days sunning by the pool fantasizing about getting it on with the work men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

TIFFANY

I walked out into the deck as smoothly as I could manage it. Dressed in my maroon bikini with the nice trim ... and cut on the legs just the way I liked it. My curly hair hanging loosely around my face. Carlton and Glen ... where were they? I couldn't see them. Maybe they were in the orchard working among the trees. I knew they'd be back in the main area soon enough.

My mom had been cleaning the kitchen when I'd walked out back and I knew she would be leaving later this afternoon for the rest of the evening. That left me alone with Carlton who would have to find a way to lose Glen while he did me.

I felt my breasts tighten underneath my bikini, my nipples hardening dying to be pinched by his fingers and suckled by his mouth. My skin felt like it was on edge, tingly and one touch of his hands on it ... I'd explode. My pussy just ached, wanting something hard to thrust up inside of it, to cling on to in the worst way. If he didn't fuck me soon, I'd go out of my mind with it.

In fact, I couldn't wait ... my pussy threatened to soak my bikini bottoms and I felt hot even without the sun's own heat. I deftly slid one of my hands underneath my bottoms feeling the slickness of my need real quick. My fingers caressing the seam of my pussy lips, making me gasp.

I needed it harder now ... or I'd die of it. So I circled my clit with one finger rubbing it gently at first, then harder, faster so I'd relieve the tension that knotted up my body with release. Anything to get the edge off and then I closed my eyes.

CARLTON

I turned the corner with Glen and damn, if I didn't see something that made me go rock hard iin my pants. There lay Tiffany in a bikini the color of burgundy, her long tanned legs splayed as her fingers of one hand worked frantically underneath the fabric of her bottoms. My insides lurched as I watched her arch her pelvis up and it rocked while she got herself off. I imagined the slickness of her juices webbed in her fingers as she rubbed herself. She had her eyes closed and her lips pursed as if to not make a sound.

I watched mesmerized as she thrust her pelvis against her hand and I wondered if she'd fucked herself with a finger or two like I had on the hood of my car. A groan slipped out of me and I couldn't help it, she looked too damn hot and damn it, it should be my fingers riding inside her tightness.

But what I had for her was my cock instead. Did she know I was there? Did she close her eyes knowing I'd be watching her?

Glen came up beside me and damn his eyes nearly went out of his head and his hands clenched at his sides.

"Damn what a fucking tease ... doing that in front of us?"

I knew what Glen wanted to do right now and that was to fuck her without asking. His body tensed with lust so intense that Tiffany might not know it but she was in serious trouble. If not for me being here, he'd just grab her, tear off her clothes and fuck her on the chaise right there, and if she didn't like it, tough. Glen was more obviously dangerous than most men.

But I was different. I knew what I wanted and I'd take it, but I'd give in return too.

"I'm going to teach that bitch..."

I stopped him with one hand but barely.

"I told you that you can watch," I said, "but she's mine."

Glen glowered at me.

"I want a piece of that," he said, "We've shared before..."

I knew that but this was different.

"Like I said, you can watch when I get her into the cabana..."

He just stood there as I walked on over to the chaise about to get a cure for my hard on.

TIFFANY

I heard the footsteps come toward me and opened my eyes. Carlton stood over me, looking hard and tough ... but not smiling at me. What had I done wrong? I'd put on a good show for him right?

"Hi Carlton..."

His voice sounded harsh.

"What are you doing," he said, "You want Glen between your legs, is that what you want? Because that's what you'll get if you keep leading him on..."

I shook my head slowly, smiling.

"I said I'd take him if I needed but I want you Carlton ... and I'm here waiting ... but you're just standing there."

His muscles tensed as I hoped. I wanted him to crave me as badly as I did him. I knew a wildness existed inside of him that I wanted unleashed, and not feel guilty about that. Suddenly, his face changed and before I could say anything, he grabbed one of my arms tightly and jerked me on my feet.

I almost stumbled but not quite.

"What..."

Then his hands were on my hips, gripping them hard pulling me towards his own body while his lips settled on mine so quick I couldn't blink. His lips teased mine at first, then he kissed me hard, thrusting his tongue against my pliant lips ... wanting to get inside of me in different ways.

"Open up for me..."

It wasn't a request but I didn't want to be easy.

"Make me..."

He chuckled.

"Oh I'll do that and more..."

His kiss bruised this time, so ardent and so driven by more than raw lust. He dug his fingernails into my hips, grinding against my pussy sheathed by my bottoms. I felt the ridge of his hardness even with denim in between us and I ... my legs just started to shake. His hands slid down and squeezed the globes of my ass and he ground me against him even harder.

It was all happening so fast as if I were on a runaway train. I started to tug myself away from him.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.