Under the Hot Summer Sun - Cover

Under the Hot Summer Sun

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Tiffany spends her days sunning by the pool fantasizing about getting it on with the work men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

TIFFANY

I had a hard time falling asleep last night. How could I not after what had happened at the club? It had been so hot to sit on Carlton's car, my skirt up to my waist and his fingers stroking my pussy before they thrust up inside of it. It had stung at first, as he just pushed them up inside of me without asking. I knew I was already wet, as I had been like that when I first saw him standing inside the club. Ever look at a guy and then felt wetness inside your panties right off? Well, that's what happened to me and I had this ache there too. If I didn't know about fucking and how two people did it, I knew that's what I'd want anyway ... to have my pussy penetrated by something hard, something hot and to feel the friction of skin against skin. I'd felt it so bad I thought I'd die until he had me on his car as if he knew what I needed.

After he started thrusting his fingers in and out of me slowly, the burn faded and it started feeling pretty good ... heat spreading through my pussy, pooling higher up. I fidgeted beneath his hand unable to keep still and god, I wanted so bad to feel his cock stretching me open instead but we were in a parking lot.

My dad's ex-partner had nearly caught us together but I didn't worry about that. I didn't think he'd run off and tell my dad that I had been dancing on the floor with some guy who had his hands on me, teasing me through my clothes. The pulsation of the music filled my ears and then receded. All I could think about was Carlton and what I wanted to do to him.

What I wanted him to do to me. But we went to his car instead.

I lay on my bed too keyed up even to get myself off. It wouldn't be enough; It'd just leave me hungrier for him. I knew I'd be tossing and turning all night, wishing beyond reason that I'd look and he'd be standing in my doorway looking at me before he walked over to join me in between the sheets. My skin tingled and came alive just thinking what that'd be like ... him lying on top of me, gently opening my legs before he joined our bodies. Silencing my cries with his kiss as he thrust inside of my wetness over and over again.

Tempting but dangerous because after all my mom was still home though her mind was clearly elsewhere.

CARLTON

I sat in the living room of my apartment drinking down one last shot before hitting the sack. I couldn't stop thinking of what it'd been like to finger fuck Tiffany on the hood of my car. It'd just been a matter of getting her out of the club, getting her to my car, pushing that naughty skirt up her thighs and then sliding my hand in her panties before she knew what happened.

I didn't think she'd fight me for what I did and I'd been right. She was just dying to be fucked by a real man ... and I wanted it so badly I felt like my cock would burst out of my pants. I'd jacked myself off before I relaxed with a shot and in my mind; it'd been my cock her pussy had squeezed, to hold onto it during each stroke. She had a tight little box ... the kind that could milk a man's cock down to the last drop. Glen had poured his own shot and crashed on a chair.

"You really are going to do her?"

I nodded.

"Tomorrow... ?"

I shrugged. Tomorrow, the next day it was only a matter of time.

"What if she don't want it your way?"

I sipped my shot glass.

"Oh she'll want it," I said, "I had her damn hot and wet at the club and her pussy's so tight, I can't wait to feel it wrapped around my cock."

Glen grunted.

"Lucky devil..."

"Hey you can watch," I said, feeling generous, "You think you can handle that?"

He hesitated and I didn't think he would handle it.

"Yeah ... Yeah I think I can do it ... it's going to be hot just to watch you fuck her ... she know I'll be there?"

I shook my head and he chuckled.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.