Under the Hot Summer Sun - Cover

Under the Hot Summer Sun

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Tiffany spends her days sunning by the pool fantasizing about getting it on with the work men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

TIFFANY

I didn't believe that I had just done that. Gone down on Carlton right in our backyard ... okay near the orchard which was kind of hidden but still ... if my parents had caught me. I could just see it, my kneeling there with Carlton's cock impaling my mouth over and over ... my dad would have just flat out killed him right there.

My mom would be in shock no doubt that her daughter would even known how to do that, how to treat a man's cock. I had gone into the house after Carlton had left and rinsed out my mouth thinking damn, so that's what it is like. I liked it better than I thought I might even when Carlton had grabbed my hair pulling it tight and pressed my face against his groin, trying to get me to take him even deeper. I didn't know if he cared whether or not I liked it, she just wanted me to do it ... until he came shooting his cum down my throat.

He'd been satisfied and Glen had been left with a hard on and a case of blue balls. It hadn't been right ot use him that way, to get Carlton where I wanted him.

I stayed up in my room until they left for the day because I don't know ... I just didn't feel like going back down by the pool area. But I knew that they'd be back and I knew I wasn't done with Carlton. When I walked down I heard the doorbell ring and I knew it was my friend Shelia.

I let her in and she just walked over to the liquor cabinet. My parents should have locked it up but they didn't so she just grabbed a bottle of Scotch and poured herself a glass. I just stared at her.

"What ... oh come on a little drink won't hurt you," she said, "After all, you're the wild child."

I didn't roll my eyes at her like I wanted. I knew my rep had been exaggerated. She took her drink and went to the couch in the entertainment room.

"Come on, how many guys have you done Tiff?"

I just looked at her, a bit self consciously because after what I had done with Carlton ... my mouth still tasted him.

"Look there's been ... some but I don't kiss and tell Shelia..."

She just laughed at me.

"Come on ... the whole school knows about what happened with you and Phil at prom last year..."

Yeah I had heard the lurid stories that Phil had told whipped up from his imagination because we both knew the truth. He'd passed out in the hotel room way before we could get anything started.

"Phil wasn't all ... that and I didn't go back for a repeat performance."

I didn't tell the truth because it was so damn complicated. I'd gotten so tired of being looked at as a good girl and the stories that Phil told starting with his teammates had just made me look less ... goody goody. I'd gotten more popular and over the summer, invited to more parties. As long as Phil kept building it up as some big conquest on his part, no one would discover the truth.

"So how was he?"

God ... I didn't know how to start with that because all I could think about was Carlton's hard body and how it'd been to feel his hand wrapped around with my hair tight, and how he pushed my face down his cock as he started thrusting. I didn't know oral was another way of being fucked by a guy, somehow it hadn't been described like that by my friends. Licking an ice cream cone or sucking a popsicle my ass, it had been so damn intense. Yeah, my mouth felt sore, stretched out as if I'd tried to eat something too big for it and the taste ... the memory of him filling my mouth so forcefully. But Shelia was waiting for an answer.

"I ... I ... well it was ... fun..."

"Fun ... I thought you'd say more than that."

I shrugged.

"It's personal. Just because Phil's telling half the school about it doesn't mean I'm doing that."

Sheila smiled.

"You come out looking pretty damn good," she said, "I think Phil's sorry to see you go."

I'll bet ... as he'd moved on to someone else after spilling about what he believed happened or had created to fill in some serious memory gaps of that night.

"So anyone since ... any new guys... ?"

I just smiled not wanting to talk about Carlton because I didn't want the whole world to know about it. But I didn't want to sound boring either.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.