Under the Hot Summer Sun - Cover

Under the Hot Summer Sun

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Tiffany spends her days sunning by the pool fantasizing about getting it on with the work men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

TIFFANY

Glen stood in front of me just dying for me to tug that zipper down and pull his cock out so I'd relieve him of his ache. Run my tongue over the head of it, down the shaft before wrapping the fingers around its girth and then sliding my mouth over it. That's how Cosmo explained how to do it right? How hard could it be?

I'd never sucked cock in my life but I thought about it. I wanted to try it, wanted to see how smooth it felt under my fingers ... what it tasted like and how a man would react if I went down on him. Glen just looked at me, his eyes begging but I knew if I didn't act fast, he'd grab hold of me, push me down on my knees and make me take him inside my mouth. His body stood rigid and I knew more than likely, the cock I'd pull out of his pants would be rock hard in my hands.

"You just are going to look at me?"

I swallowed wondering how to get started. My fingers were a bit shaky when they reached for his pants but finally I made my fingers grab the zipper of his pants and start tugging it down. The rasping sound filled my ears and then suddenly before I could finish I heard a branch crackling behind me.

My father ... no he was out of town on business. Mom ... she was on errands. I had been alone with these two men and then I knew. Before I turned around to look I knew that Carlton had found us and that he likely knew I'd been about to blow his partner right in the orchard. When I saw him he didn't look turned on, he looked angry. He looked like he was going to beat up on Glen and I think Glen knew it too.

He turned his own head towards Carlton almost in challenge but the man watching us had made his claim.

"Get away from her," Carlton said, "We're here to work not to play with the boss's daughter."

Glen sighed.

"She's offering it to me and I'm taking..."

Carlton moved quickly and grabbed hold of Glen's arm.

"No you aren't ... she's just a tease that's all," he said, "She'd never go through with it."

That pissed me off quick. How fucking dare Carlton tell me what I would and wouldn't do. Okay Glen hadn't been my first choice but Carlton was the one who teased ... who got me all riled up hot and bothered and then didn't deliver. So if I wanted to give it to Glen instead, he had nothing to say about it.

"I'm not a tease," I said, "This isn't your business ... it's between the two of us."

Carlton shot a look to Glen and then back on me.

"Like hell it is ... Glen get back to the truck," he said, "I want you to get the tools and finish the railing by the porch."

Glen stood there not eager to give up a blow job.

"No ... like I said, she wanted it and I'm on break."

Carlton stood his ground and damn he looked pissed like he'd beat Glen up. He had to be jealous, he just had to be and I felt my body shiver and my bikini bottoms go damp just at the thought of it. That two men would fight over who got to touch me ... whose cock felt my mouth on it. I just stood and watched them.

"Do what I tell you or I'll fire your ass."

That motivated Glen and he grumbled as he headed back to the truck obviously disappointed and that left me alone with Carlton. I was pissed off at him for what he did and pissed off at myself for how it turned me on ... I wanted his hands all over me and I wanted ... well I couldn't be easy with it. I couldn't give him the satisfaction that his display of jealousy of territorialism had any effect on me. So I started to go and he grabbed my arm hard.

"Where do you think you're going?"

I jerked my arm away.

"Back to the pool to work on my tan..."

"It can wait," he said, "You got something to do first."

I folded my arms pretending I didn't know what he wanted.

"Like what?"

He didn't disappoint.

"I want you to get on your knees and suck my cock ... until I come inside your sweet little mouth."

My jaw dropped.

"See, you're ready to get started," he said, "All you got to do is get on your knees for me."

I shook my head.

"Damn you, as if I'd do you after the way you acted."

He chuckled.

"You'll do me because of the way I acted," he said, "You say no but I know you're creaming inside those bottoms and I know you'll do it."

I shivered because he sounded so damn sure and I just wanted to walk away ... really I did didn't I? He couldn't be serious about me blowing him right here in my backyard. Even hidden by some trees, I felt exposed.

I felt vulnerable but as I looked for a way out because I knew it was expected. He stepped forward and blocked my path.

Not allowing me to walk by.

CARLTON

Damn she looked so hot close to Glen like that about to get him off with her hands and her mouth but enough was enough. I knew what she was doing, she was trying to rile me up by coming on like a bitch in heat to Glen. She didn't know the danger of that. The man had no self control ... if she'd come onto him too hard, he'd give her more than she could handle whether she wanted it or not. Glen had done time in prison for stealing and had learned a few things.

I gave him a chance when no one else would do it and so far he'd done nothing but professional work but he was very raw when it came to women. Definitely making up for the two years he'd spent out of circulation. No, I didn't want Glen anywhere near a tease like Tiffany.

Besides I decided I wanted her for myself and I was going to get her.

"You're not going anywhere."

She arched her brows, her arms still folded.

"Oh really ... look I don't know what you take me for..."

"I know what you are," I said, "You're a tease who gets off on getting a man frustrated before leaving him."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.