Under the Hot Summer Sun - Cover

Under the Hot Summer Sun

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Tiffany spends her days sunning by the pool fantasizing about getting it on with the work men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

TIFFANY

God, what a tease he turned out to be. I had practically thrown myself at Carlton, I'd let him kiss me and put his hands on my ass rubbing the fabric of my bikini against my hot skin. If he said he didn't want me, I'd know he was lying because when he pressed me against the wall with his body, I'd felt how much even through his jeans.

I'd begged for him to take me inside the cabana to just fuck me as hard and as wanton as he wanted. Come on, what guy would turn down an offer like that? It's not like my dad would ever find out because he was out of town on an assignment and my mom? She could be inside the house while her daughter was getting fucked by the hired help right outside the window and not have a frigging clue about it.

Damn he'd gotten me all hot and bothered and then he'd just walked away as if he'd been joking. First he'd tried to scare me with some dirty talk, asking me if I've ever sucked a man's cock before. Well no, but it didn't mean I didn't want it. My lips ached to wrap themselves around his cock just to suck on the head of it like I read in the magazines before I slid my mouth taking him inside it deeper. It couldn't be all that complicated to give a man head.

I'd just unzip his jeans while staring meaningful in his eyes and pull out his cock, nursing it into hardness with my mouth after getting down on my knees in front of him. I knew guys liked some girl getting them off orally more than anything else.

As soon as I got his cock inside my mouth, he'd be putty in my hands and then he'd make me happy. I had tried that with Phil a couple times but we'd always been interrupted before ... I could do it. So I wasn't scared or anything to suck off Carlton as long as I got something in return.

I dressed up in my light blue bikini the next day and took a Cosmo out to read over a glass of iced sweet tea. Carlton and the other guy Glen were still working on prepping the cabana to be painted. I just sat down in my chaise oh so casually, but they were both quite busy. I eased myself down on my back and spread my legs just a bit, reaching for my magazine.

The sun baked the yard and soon enough, the pool would look inviting but first I had to do some much needed reading on how to give a man the hand job of his life.

CARLTON

The tease came out dressed in light blue today, the fabric hugging her body that looked so ripe, so tempting. Glen just stared at her like he'd fuck her whether she wanted it or not so I had to give him some work towards the back of the yard near the small orchard of fruit trees.

Glen had been without for a while and was so damn horny he spent last night watching strippers climbing poles or some nonsense like that. I'd broken up with my latest less than a month ago and felt freer than I had in a long time. Relationships just weren't for me and I was glad to put that one behind me. All I wanted to do was find a woman, hook up with her and fuck until both of us were ready to walk away without looking back.

I didn't think the girl lying on the chaise teasing me with her thighs being open just enough ... that she'd go for that. Despite her attitude, I knew that she wanted hearts and flowers, romance and sweet coaxing into bed. But I didn't want any of that; I just wanted to give her pussy a good hard fucking, to release the ache inside of me. I'd fuck her a few times have that sweet mouth of hers suck my cock and then move on to the next job. I'd break her heart and when she cried to her daddy, I'd have him coming after me with a loaded gun.

Dads took it personally when men fucked their young daughters and the fact that she'd acted like a feline in heat begging me to just ease her pain by screwing her wouldn't matter to him. I'd heard that her daddy could kill a man with his bare hands and I didn't want to test that. He had to know that his little girl probably had fucked every guy in her high school class and was putting up a shingle to add older men to that collection. This girl the way she dressed in skimpy bikinis and strutted around, man she just had to be one step short of being a whore.

Every father thought his daughter to be a virgin. I'd probably do the same thing but Tiffany here probably would drive me crazy with her teasing before going out with some guy and spreading her legs for him like she wouldn't do for me.

Then I heard her voice behind me, like a whisper.

"Hi Carlton..."

I turned around to face her and she stood there, her hair spilling over her shoulders and her tits riding high threatening to spill out of her bikini. God, what I would give to squeeze them in my hands and do some nipple play. Rosy pink I knew they'd be but if I sucked them off, they'd turn bright red and harden inside my mouth.

"Hi Tiffany ... you don't have anything better to do than sun by the pool while we're working hard."

She just smiled and gave a slight shrug.

"I already told you what I wanted and you turned me down."

Her words amused me. The sway of her hips as she approached me made me go hard.

"I'm here to work, not to play."

"I'm not playing," she said, "I asked you to take me inside the cabana and do whatever you want with me."

I sucked in my breath. Did she even know what she asked?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.