Rhea's Protege - Cover

Rhea's Protege

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 8

"Rhea, it's Emily." The teenager looked out into the back garden where her sister was sat on the bench and waited for Rhea to acknowledge her. "You know, Dotson."

"Ahhh, Andy's ex-bitch's sister. What the fuck d'ya want? Didn't I tell you that if I spoke to you again I would rip your heart out and..."

"Rhea, I'm sorry about that. You know I am, I really didn't mean it to happen, but I need your help."

"So?"

"I have a problem. Two problems."

"Excellent. But not of my making. Or even if it was of my making, I wouldn't care. I can't help you. Well, I won't help you."

"You don't know what it is."

"Putting the 'phone down."

"It concerns Andy. Well one of them does."

"Oh shit! What's the lecherous cunt done now?"

"He keeps phoning and writing to Paula." There was an intake of breath as Rhea digested what Emily was telling her and she hummed. "I mean, I have kept telling him she's not here, or hiding the letters since the first one made her upset. But we agreed, you know."

"What do you want me to do about it? I've disposed of the only two letters Paula sent."

"Tell him it's over. Paula said he's found someone else."

"No. He's found three other bitches. Some stripper, a nympho class-mate and some girl who is so uptight, she could crack walnuts between her thighs."

"Christ!" Emily cried. "That's some serious rebound going on. You need to stop him pining for Paula."

"He isn't but he thinks Paula is his friend," Rhea cried.

"Yeah, and if Andy and Paula manage to work something out, they'll both be angry and moody. Sort him out."

Rhea snorted. "Can't you just hook Paula up with some guy down in Bournemouth. Or tell her that Andy has a girlfriend now."

Emily hummed. "Yeah, well, that's the other problem. She got taken out by the local lothario who has now spread their encounters all over the town with photos and a report. So she's a little pissed off and doesn't want to date any more."

"Fuck. I hope that suitable revenge is being taken."

"Yeah ... I am working on that."

"You?" Rhea scoffed and giggled. "Well you were always shit at that sort of thing," Rhea mused. "This goes against what I think of you, but I can help on that. What I would do is a firework, his rectum and..."

"Rhea, I got that bit sorted, and I always had my moments. And I think he will not be ruining any more young ladies after tonight," Emily promised and waited for Rhea to ask her what she was planning. She saw the movement out of the corner of her eye and quickly signed off her phone conversation before Rhea could enquire and smiled as her sister trudged through the back door. "OK?"

Paula hummed. "No," she snapped and took a deep breath. "OK, that was uncalled for, not really. Why didn't I see through him?"

"You mean you were charmed."

"I was disarmed," Paula remarked and wiped her eyes. "I thought he was another Andy, but he wasn't."

"Yeah, more like an evil, male version of Rhea," Emily joked but Paula sniffed and sat down in the front room. "Ahh, it'll all blow over."

Paula shook her head. "I am not going back," she told her sister. "I am not going back to that college. Not while he is there."

Emily stared at the floor for a moment and took a few deep breaths. "Maybe he won't be going back."

Paula scoffed. "Everyone there has seen me naked," she cried. "And they've read all about it." She fought back the tears and shook her head. "I am going to see if I can stay with Andy and finish my course in Aylesbury."

Emily gulped. "That's quite drastic."

"Yeah, it's either that or I just work in the restaurant."

"But your dreams," Emily asked. "What about your ambition to be a doctor or a..."

"I don't care," Paula snapped and rubbed her ear. "I just don't care. I don't want to go back to that place again."


Emily locked the bathroom door and liberally applied her father's shaving foam to her freshly trimmed pubic area. It felt slightly cold and damp, but she put one foot on the side of the bath and then scraped the disposable razor across her mons, removing most of the hair in its path.

It took Emily five minutes to turn her hirsute pussy glabrous and then took her mother's make-up and applied eyeliner, mascara, lipstick and foundation to her face, accentuating her youthful colour and highlighting her features.

Finishing the look was a bra, a tight blouse, a pair of skimpy knickers and a skirt. She took a look in the mirror and tugged her blouse downwards before picking up her keys, wallet and a flick-knife, and putting them in her handbag.

Emily had someone to see.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.