Rhea's Protege
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Paula sat back in the chair, and Neil pushed another glass of vodka into her hand with a grinning smile. "Get that drunk." He filled the glasses held by both of his friends and then flicked the switch on the television to put the live football match onto the screen.

They had a direct feed from the pub downstairs and Neil put the empty bottle of the cheapest vodka available behind the chair. Paula tried to focus on him, but he was blurry and she found her head spinning. "I'm..." She started but could not finish the sentence.

Neil reached over and brought the drink to her lips, and she groaned as the fiery liquid scorched her throat. The tall and muscular partner kissed her on the lips and openly touched her breasts through the fabric.

Paula jerked, but Neil slowly slid his hands inside her blouse and pushed her back on the chair. He leant over and whispered into her ear. "I wanna fuck you right here." Paula giggled and shook him off, but Neil was insistent and pushed his lips onto hers, kissing her lustfully. "I'm not joking," he told her. "We are all friends."

Paula gasped and gagged as her stomach tried to expel the vodka and Neil rubbed her shoulders before pulling up her blouse. Paula was groggy and woozy, unable to resist, and Neil unclipped her bra, ruffling her long, blonde hair as his hands careered down her body and took her skirt and knickers away from the topless woman.

Paula tried half-heartedly to push him away, but Neil smiled at her and kissed on her lips as the shapes around her towered over her. She blinked and watched as Neil's hands darted up and down her thighs and he beamed at her confused expression. "These are my buddies," he explained. "We share everything."

Paula wriggled her hips and grunted. "But..."

"But just let it happen. You're not a little girl any more," he soothed. "It'll be fun." She gulped as his fingers found her folds and she felt a cock being put into her hand. She turned around to see the larger of Neil's friends stripped, and he glanced at her. "Just kiss it," Neil told her. "For me."

Paula blinked a few times and found her head being roughly pulled towards the erect cock and thrust into her mouth. She gasped, and he began to thrust her head over his cock, treating Paula as if she was a common whore.

Neil was working his hand up and down her slit, probing her folds and pushing against her less than moist hole. Paula tried to get out of the chair, but she was being held back by her shoulders. She closed her eyes and muttered onto the cock being hammered into her mouth but no-one paid any attention to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.