Nurse Lucy Loves the Night Shift
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Lucy is excited to start her new job even if it is on the Night Shift. She knows she still has a lot to learn and is willing to bend over backwards to get the job done. Her rapport with the male patients is above and beyond the call of duty.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Doctor/Nurse   Workplace  

Lucy was devastated by the news that her beloved boss Pamela was rumored to be considering a trip to America. America seemed so far away and the people so very strange and unpredictable. She had dated a young man from a place called Buffalo and she always giggled at the thought of an entire city named after some lumbering animal on the verge of extinction. He didn’t appear to appreciate her amusement and found her lack of knowledge about his homeland quite disconcerting. She was more than happy that he overlooked her ignorance and treated her to “Buffalo Style” humping from behind because she loved his long, lean body pressing down on her from above with a sense of complete control.

Her week with the American was an eye-opener.

She began to appreciate the fact that love-making was quite different in various countries and she had so much to learn about the intricacies of coupling procedures preferred by different cultures. Strangely, when she tried to show a good friend the way the American did things, all he could do was almost fall out of bed laughing and decided to open another bottle of wine to celebrate her efforts of expanding his sexual horizons. Lucy figured after a year at Oxford, he would probably be giving her lessons with the expertise of a well-practiced Lothario.

Sure enough, the following month witnessed the removal of Pamela and her entire retinue to a “Brownstone” building located in a place called Greenwich Village on the island of Manhattan. She had no idea what a brownstone building looked like and it seemed a bit imitative to be calling places by names that seemed better suited to England than to some location in a foreign country.

Of course, Lucy was invited to accompany the family to their new adventure, but she had so many ties to her familiar stomping grounds that she turned the opportunity down with a feeling that she was probably making a big mistake.

Her return to the staff of the hospital was a bittersweet experience because it seemed in one respect that nothing had changed and that bothered her a bit with her unable to put her finger on the cause of her discomfort. On the other hand, there were a number of changes, mostly in personnel, that had taken place and she welcomed the blending of the new with the old. Since she had no objections, they immediately put her on the night shift. Most of the older nurses hated the night shift because it interfered so much with their home life and made their spouses irritated at their absence when they were needed to smooth over some sort of family problem that required a mother’s touch. The single nurses hated it because it interfered with their “love-life” and meant they could not be as social as they wanted to be when they were still young and attractive.

Lucy had found that the benefits of the night-shift far outweighed the drawbacks and she looked forward to finding out what new adventures lurked in the dark recesses of the almost silent and darkened wards at the midnight hour. They had partnered her up with a new nurse straight out of the training program and she was a bit of a bumbler but exceedingly obedient to any order given without a single comment or question to slow things down.

Her name was easy to remember.

Eve.

“Just call me Eve, nurse Lucy. It is really Evangeline, but only my parents call me that and I sounds so all fired formal that I would hate to hear it all the time. So just call me Eve and I will call you Lucy if that is all right with you?”

Lucy thought that sounded a bit precious but she liked the girl’s spunk and her “can do” attitude that labeled her ready to do any chore no matter how complicated or dirty.

They went down the ward carefully checking each patient, reading the charts and making the necessary changes to bring the patients up to date on their medications and their specified needs. Most of the patients were male but the wards were not gender divided. They went fairly quickly because the majority of the patients were in their sleep patterns and conversation was at a minimum.

Then, they came into the semi-private room of Horace Prendergast. Horace was wide awake and sorely incensed because the other bed was vacant. The previous patient was an elderly man that was spirited away in the early morning hours because he was on his way to one of those medical way-stations that seldom witnessed a miraculous recovery of some poor soul at the end of his or her life cycle.

In all honesty, Horace had not actually spoken to Mister Gregory Griffin during his close proximity for several days of comradeship. It was not because of any anti-social attitudes on either of their parts but due to the fact that poor Mister Griffin was in that non-verbal state that often follows an incident of blood-clotting that results in a debilitating stroke that robs the patient of most communication abilities. Now that he was gone, Horace could not continue his one-way conversation that was obviously pointless except for the fact it seemed to give him a certain amount of solace to be talking to a captive audience that could not disagree or argue with any of his brilliant deductions.

Horace’s need for the spoken word was followed closely by his growing discomfort from not using his shaft in the way that it was created for close personal relations with a member of the opposite sex. In fact, his contact with the opposite sex was reduced to his granddaughter Lucinda and Nurse Sackett, a middle-aged angel in white that was unperturbed with his inappropriate fumbling with her generous hindquarters at those times when there was no witness to see his crossing of the line with regard to proper patient-nurse relations.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.