Nurse Lucy Loves the Night Shift - Cover

Nurse Lucy Loves the Night Shift

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Lucy is excited to start her new job even if it is on the Night Shift. She knows she still has a lot to learn and is willing to bend over backwards to get the job done. Her rapport with the male patients is above and beyond the call of duty.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Doctor/Nurse   Workplace  

Lucy Proudbum was excited about her certification as a full-fledged certified nurse. She had made it through the bedpans and the sarcastic pool of physicians doing their best to try her patience. She told her mum that her first assignment would be to the night shift at Regency General located in an older declining neighborhood in an area where her parents had grown up. Her mother remembered the old neighborhood with much nostalgia but cautioned her,

"I fear it is not the same any longer, love, all those new chappies have moved in and they just don't see things the same way."

Lucy was not dissuaded from celebrating her new posting and looked forward to her new position. She just hoped she would be able to adjust to the new hours in the middle of the night. She was admittedly not a "night person" and seemed to do much better in daylight hours.

The only thing that had bothered her was the disastrous interview with the psychologist screener from the central nursing office. His pointed questions about her sexual preferences and the level of her coital experience were quite disconcerting. Some of the things he had asked her opinion on were quite a blank to her so she wound up just nodding her head in agreement with all of his questions. He had seemed most surprised that a girl so young at only 18 would be so experienced in the deviant behavior of modern society. She was most secretive about the fact that she was still a virgin and intended to remain that way until she was married to a "suitable" spouse.

She had intended to look up all of the unknown words he had thrown at her but her studies precluded her from full investigation. The concept of "rimming" and "doggy" and "reverse cowboy" made absolutely no sense to her virgin sensitivities but she figured they all must serve a good purpose so she admitted to frequent use of all of the mysterious sounding activities. She did know what spanking was but the "spreader bars" and "butt plugs" escaped her as to intent or purpose. Nonetheless, she told the interviewer that she had extensive experience in their employment and found that they boosted her enjoyment of physical copulation.

Lucy was not exactly certain, but is seemed to her that the middle-aged interviewer was stroking his member under the table well before the end of the interview. She was well-acquainted with the size and shape of male cocks because of her washing studies and she really did like to get a firm hold on the male equipment in order to deliver a grade "A" cleansing.

She was also quite adept at clearing blockages in the anal track and enjoyed getting right into the thick of things with her male patients. Some of her patients requested repeat performances but she informed them after quick inspection that they were in full open mode and that "all systems were go".

The very first night at work, she met her supervisor, Head Nurse Blitchy. She was a still attractive middle-aged woman of about 40 years with long slender legs and a posterior of some impressiveness.

Apparently, Nurse Blitchy had read her interview reports and was most inquisitive of her level of expertise in things sexual. She reassured the Head Nurse that all of her answers were truthful and complete. Lucy was astonished when her supervisor locked her office door and told her,

"Bend over my desk, I want to see if you really enjoy a nice wet "rimming" as much as you describe in the report!"

Lucy obeyed the instructions and waited for her "rimming" in complete ignorance since the first time she had ever heard of it was in the interview room.

"Are you trying to tease me, Nurse? Get those knickers down right now!"

Lucy lowered her bloomers with some degree of trepidation because she had no idea what was going to happen. The touch of the attractive woman's tongue on the edges of her private brown eye caused her some consternation but she did not find it in the least bit objectionable. As the older woman's tongue pushed ever deeper into her tight little sphincter, Lucy howled with undisguised pleasure. Soon the Head Nurse was fucking little Lucy with her tongue buried deep inside her tight brown eye. The supervisor paused to catch her breath and took the opportunity to spank Lucy's tender bottom with a well-practiced ease. The young girl was mortified but let her quaking legs spread wider for more access to her heated slit.

The Head Nurse pushed her shoulders down lower and began to lick her pussy slit with frenzied abandon. Lucy had never experienced anything like that before and she whimpered her appreciation for the pleasurable treat.

"Get your pants back up, Nurse!"

The supervisor told her that she had passed the initial orientation and that she must obey the doctors on her floor without question. Lucy just nodded her head and tried to quiet her pounding heart and tingling pussy.

Her assignment was in the rear annex and the nurse at the desk told her,

"There will be 6 of us on the night shift and we will have a primary physician in residence and a back-up for emergencies. My name is Doris and I have been on this shift almost a year now, so if you have any questions just ask me and do not, I repeat, do not listen to the other nurses because if you make a mistake they will not back you up. Are we clear?"

Lucy was a little worried now because she did not want to make a mistake her first night on the job.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.