F451-01 Real Estate - Cover

F451-01 Real Estate

Copyright© 2012 by f451

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kelly is a young agent trying to make her living the real estate business. She encounters a black customer who changes her life. This is an IR story that involves cuckolding, but that is not the focus. The main focus is on Kelly and her feelings and actions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Female   Voyeurism   Workplace  

As Kelly walked into the lobby of the Riverwalk Hilton, she thought about what she was here for. She was coming here to submit to Mr. Thomas. She knew he would fuck her and she would have to suck him, but she had to come anyway, she had no choice. She also knew she would experience mind numbing orgasms that would still the craving she tried to deny.

A couple of weeks ago, the call she dreaded had come. When she picked up the phone, Mr. Thomas' voice said, "Hello, Kelly, how are you?" Kelly shivered at the sound, she flashed back the sound of that soothing voice telling her to kneel in front of him. She hung up. The phone rang again immediately. "Kelly, remember the tape? You can't afford to have that show up in your husband's mail can you?" Kelly had known all along that she was trapped. It had been 3 months since the wedding and she had begun to hope that he would not be back. "No Mr. Thomas."

"Kelly, I want to see you again. I know your husband travels some for work, when will he be away?"

"Mr. Thomas, please, I can't."

"You can, Kelly. Now tell me when you have a free evening."

She swallowed hard. She couldn't take the chance that he would send the tape to Drew. "In about 3 weeks my husband is going on a trip, the 22nd, I think."

"Fine, that's better Kelly. I'll call you that day and tell you where to meet me. In the meantime, I want you to find a nice dress, very elegant and sexy at the same time. The kind of dress you would wear on a very promising third date to an expensive restaurant. Okay?"

"All right." And she hung up. She already knew what dress it would be. It was her favorite dress. It was plain black silk with spaghetti straps at the shoulders. It was cut square across her front showing just enough of the tops of her breasts to be very sexy and elegant at the same time. The material hung loosely on her, but was so soft and pliant that her slender figure was obvious underneath, but subtly hidden. She didn't wear a bra with it. Her breasts didn't need support. The dress came to about mid-thigh thus showing off her long legs.

The first time she had worn the dress out to dinner with Drew, he had pulled her to the couch when they got home. He made her lean over the back of the couch. Then he pulled off her panties and opened his pants. He pulled the hem of her dress up to her waist and admired her taut round ass. He positioned his cock between her legs and felt her hand reaching back. She positioned the tip between her lips and breathed "Now, Drew, push it in." He had been so turned on by her dress that he just had to take her as soon as he could. He was still excited by the freedom with which he could now treat Kelly's body, since they were married. Drew's gruff treatment of her excited her. She could see herself in the mirror getting rudely fucked doggy style in her elegant dress, her white ass getting pounded by her husband. He reached around and fingered her clit ensuring that they both came quickly. That was why she loved the dress.

So, Kelly knew that the dress excited passion and she had already experienced the feeling of it's soft silk on her skin while cum dripped down her leg under the dress.

That was the dress she was wearing as she crossed the lobby to the elevator. Mr. Thomas had called this afternoon and left a message, 8 pm, room 1152 at the Riverfront Hilton. Now she was riding up in the elevator, like a sacrifice to the alter.

She hesitated at the door. This was her last chance to back out. She knocked softly. When he opened the door, she entered like a lamb to the slaughter. Now it was done, she was this man's entertainment for the night. She wondered if anyone who saw her thought she was a hooker on her way to a "date."

Kareem was thrilled when he saw her. The dress was perfect. He loved the gold necklace that hung close around her slender neck. He thought of this as a date. A perfect date, because he knew she would do whatever he wanted.

"I love the necklace. It sets off the dress perfectly".

Kelly flushed with embarrassment. She had forgotten the necklace was a present from Drew. She shouldn't have worn it here. She looked around the room. It was a suite, very nicely done, with a broad view of the Missisippi River out the window. You could see ships and riverboat cruises up and down the river. Off to one side was a condominium building which also faced the river.

"Would you like some champagne, Kelly?" She took the glass from his hand and drank some immediately. She would need a little extra courage. Mr. Thomas was every bit as big and black as she remembered. They sipped their champagne and admired the view for while in silence.

Kareem turned to her and took her glass and set it on the table with his. Then he bent to kiss her. His hands pressed her slim body into his. She felt enveloped by him, completely in his power. His lips caressed her face and then her mouth. His tongue slipped gently into her mouth and her tongue sparred with it. They kissed for a while and then Mr. Thomas broke the kiss. "I've ordered dinner for us here in the room. They have surprisingly good food for room service. The appetizers have already been delivered." Kelly had noticed the table set for two. Mr. Thomas pulled back her chair and seated her, then took the seat opposite and refilled her champagne glass.

The appetizers were giant shrimp cocktails. Kareem ate slowly and admired Kelly from across the table. She had beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes. Her hair was done in one of those cuts that only beautiful professional women seem to be able to afford, medium length, everything perfectly in place, but without a hint of hairspray. It was simultaneously very sexy and restrained. Her neck was long and her shoulders were broad and square for a woman. Her upper chest was an expanse of perfect pale skin, flawless, swelling gently down toward her breasts and the modest cleavage which showed above the dress. Hidden beneath the silk were round, full breasts, with a hint of nipples peaking the cloth. He loved the contrast of the white skin against the gold necklace and black silk of her dress.

They didn't talk. Kelly was lost in thought imagining what was to come. She knew that she would submit to him again before the evening was over. She would have to suck his cock again and he would fuck her. She still told herself that this was wrong and she wasn't doing this of her own free will. He was forcing her. She was being raped. But over the past months, she had thought many times of their previous encounter. When she performed oral sex on Drew, thoughts of Mr. Thomas' black cock in her mouth kept intruding and making her hot. When she thought of Mr. Thomas coming in her mouth, it drove her to suck Drew to the end in hopes of recreating some of the forbidden thrill of swallowing a black man's cum. When Drew came in her mouth it was different. It was still exciting, but much of the danger and fear was missing.

So, although she was unwilling, She knew down deep that the sex that was going to be forced on her would be thrilling.

When she finished her shrimp cocktail, Mr. Thomas picked up the phone and called room service. "We're ready for the next course. Thank you." "They said 15 minutes. Let's have a little fun until they get here. Kelly, stand up and slip out of your panties."

Kelly kept telling herself she didn't want to do this, but she made no outward protest. She stood up and found the waist of her panties with both hands. Then she slid them slowly down her long legs until they fell. She kicked them off her foot and they fell a couple feet away on the rug, a small pile of black silk. She could feel the cool air on her pussy and it made her shiver.

Mr. Thomas pushed his chair away from the table and unzipped his pants. He pulled out his giant cock and held it pointing straight up. It was already erect from just watching this beautiful girl. "Come and sit on my lap, Kelly."

"You want that inside me? I'm not ready, I'm hardly wet!"

"I'm sure you are wet enough. I know you've been thinking about this for a long time."

He was right. She was wet, but not nearly as wet as the last time he had penetrated her, she thought. "I'm not as wet as last time. It will hurt."

"Only a little, and I want you to really feel it this time. I want you to feel me completely. Come over here."

She walked over to him and he took her hand and placed it on his cock. "There, now put this inside you."

She slipped the tip under the hem of her dress and moved forward until she could touch her pussy with it. She was now standing with his legs between hers and his cock was underneath her dress, the tip lodged in her pussy. It was so fat, it wouldn't go in easily. She held the shaft underneath her dress and pushed herself slowly onto his cock. It hurt at first as her pussy refused to open for him. She moved the cock around a little probing for the opening. After a little more pushing and proding she could feel the head pop inside her. She felt like a peach being split. Now that he was started, she didn't need her hand anymore. She moved so that she was directly over him and lowered herself inch by inch, impaling herself on this giant stake that was his cock. The lips of her pussy felt tighly stretched and her belly was completely filled with cock.

Kelly looked in a mirror and saw that everything looked normal. She and her black date were just horsing around, she sitting playfully on his lap. His cock was hidden inside her and her dress covered her to mid thigh. They both appeared to be fully clothed.

"Does it feel good to have my cock inside you. Kelly?"

"Yes" she choked out. She wasn't supposed to be doing this and certainly not enjoying it. But the black cock filling her belly felt wonderful. She enjoyed sex with Drew, but she never felt overwhelmed by his maleness. The size of this cock in her gave her pleasure that Drew couldn't.

"I want you to pleasure yourself, Kelly. Move only to please yourself. The only rules are that you can't get off, you can't make me come and you can't make yourself come."

Kelly bagan moving slowly. She moved slowly up and down the full length of his shaft, letting him almost come out of her and then impaling herself once more on the stake. Always very slowly so she could savor the feeling of the cock moving inside of her. The pleasure was intense. She kissed Mr. Thomas. She placed his hands on her chest and thrilled to the feel of his strong hands on her soft delicate breasts. Kelly became lost in time with the intensity of the pleasure. The knock on the door shocked her back into the present.

"Just a second," he shouted. "That's the waiter. You'll have to get off." Kelly reluctantly slid the cock out of her and Mr. Thomas forced it back into his pants."

The waiter took one look at the two people in the suite and whistled silently to himself. What an angel that girl is. She looked familiar. Hey, she's that real estate agent he saw on the cable channel. He was wondering what he had interupted when he spotted the panties on the rug. They were already starting, he thought. What he wouldn't give to watch this big black guy fucking this blonde angel's mouth! While he was coming in her mouth, I could stick my dick up her ass. What a sight that would be!

Kelly stood to the side, acutely aware of her naked pussy just beneath her dress. Her pussy felt so empty having been recently so full. She wondered if the waiter was thinking about her body.

After the waiter left, they sat down to the main part of the meal. Kelly could hardly concentrate on eating, she was so flooded with sex hormones. It's very strange to eat when all you can think of is the big black cock that you are going to fuck and suck after dinner.

After they had finished eating, they sipped the Cabernet they had had with dinner until Mr. Thomas rose and walked to the window. "Kelly, come here."

Kelly went to him and they kissed in front of the window until her desire was back to where it had been when she was sitting on his lap. "Undress me." Kelly revealed his body item by item until his 6' 7" body was naked. It was dark black and awesome. When he stroked her face and then her neck with his large hands, she trembled to think of his stength, how easily he could strangle her or break her bones, but so far he had used that strength sparingly and had never actually hurt her with it. His muscles rippled on his stomach and stood out on his limbs. His cock stood out and pointed at her, fat and long.

Kareem gazed into her blue eyes and thought how angelic she looked. The he pressed lightly on her shoulders and Kelly sank obediently to her knees holding his eyes with hers as she did so. She still looked up at him as she took his black cock in her hand and brushed the head over her cheeks, and lips. She held the shaft against her cheek and breathed hard. She reached under it with her tongue and licked his balls. Finally, she held his cock out and placed her lips on the head and slid the cock into her mouth. It felt incredible. It was hot maleness in her mouth. The same mouth she would kiss Drew with when he returned home. The spice of danger was present. She knew this cock would come in her mouth and she would have to swallow the slimey, wierd tasting cum again. The thought sent waves of heat to her pussy. She was going to eat a black man's cum again. She knew the thrill that gave her last time.

Kelly sucked his cock slowly and sensuously, with long strokes into the back of her throat. It made her blonde hair sway gently as her mouth moved back and forth on his rod. Her hands explored his scrotum and balls and all the rest of his body that she could reach. The heavy balls in her hand reminded her of the cum that would flood her mouth soon. Kelly teased him, bringing him close to coming and then backed off several times. She felt so obscene kneeling before this man and worshipping his cock.

Kelly was torn, she was still scared of the slimy cum in her mouth, but she was becoming delirious with desire. She wanted to make this giant man come, she wanted to control his body, to make it quiver and shake and shoot its cum. She wanted to experience it fully, she wanted to feel the cock swell and pulse in her mouth as it orgasmed. She wanted to taste the result, be flooded with it, covered in cum. She wanted it so bad. She held his cock in her mouth and his balls in her left hand. With her right she slipped a finger into the crack of his ass and found the puckered anus. She massaged that puckered bump for a second and then forced her fingertip into it. He moaned when she touched his anus and then again louder when the fingertip went in. Then he felt her push the finger as far up his ass as it would go and he started coming. He came so hard he couldn't yell. He only made strained grunting noises as his entire body constricted with the effort to force the cum into Kelly's mouth through his cock.

When Kelly shoved the finger up his ass, she felt his cock swell up and convulse. A huge gush of cum filled her mouth. Oh, yes, Kelly thought, cum, male cum. The cum caused her own orgasm to start and her body began quivering and shaking. It was almost impossible to control her actions while she came, but she managed to keep his cock in her mouth until her mouth was too full of cum. She took the cock out of her mouth and pointed it at her face, Several more squirts of cum painted her face and hair and dripped down her neck. One big shot of cum hit her chin and then fell onto her breast where it flowed sideways down into her cleavage and under her dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.