F451-01 Real Estate - Cover

F451-01 Real Estate

Copyright© 2012 by f451

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Kelly is a young agent trying to make her living the real estate business. She encounters a black customer who changes her life. This is an IR story that involves cuckolding, but that is not the focus. The main focus is on Kelly and her feelings and actions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Female   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Kelly Williams loved the fresh air of the fall and the breeze from the gulf. Shaking her long blonde hair about, she looked at her sparkling diamond ring, for she was soon to be wed to her fiancé Andrew Lewis. She then checked her folder on the property fact sheet again, wanting to be knowledgeable on all aspects of the property. She had shown the property once before to this potential client, who had shown some interest but then had to go out of town for a week. She had met this client merely from receiving a call from him, in response to an ad she had placed in the colorful real estate magazine, covering the entire city of New Orleans. Kelly however felt a little uncomfortable with this potential client, perhaps because he was black and she had not had much contact with blacks. She was not prejudiced against blacks, had made friends with some blacks in school but this was her first business dealings with a black man. He was 6'7" and very athletic. Though Kelly was tall for a woman, he made her feel small and vulnerable.

Kelly was hopeful that she could make this sale. She could use the commission, as she had spent most of her savings on the upcoming wedding. As commissions fluctuated a lot each month, Kelly earned extra money as a professional model at her uncle's studio. Her fiancé had also expended most of his savings for the wedding and honeymoon trip. She thanked the stars for spending the extra money on advertising in this particular magazine, with top quality color pictures of the properties and also a color picture of her at the top of her page. Both she and her fiancé were a bit worried after seeing how fast the savings went for the wedding. A sale now would assure a large commission upon her return, allowing her and her husband to totally enjoy the honeymoon.

The magazine ad had really been the key for Kareem's initial call to see the place. Little did Kelly know that it was not the picture of the property that prompted the call but the picture of herself in the magazine. When Kareem first saw her picture, his cock stirred in his tight fitting pants. "Man, I'd sure like to have her squirming on my ole black snake! Wonder if she had anything like this before, knowing full well she had not from her naïve looks. Man, she looks like an angel and so innocent looking! I swear, this girl looks like a teenage beauty queen! She looks like she's sweet sixteen!" he thought aloud. And with that, he had placed the call.

On the first meeting, Kareem brought a hooker he knew with him, posing as his sweetheart. Kareem had instructed her to wander about the house while he spent time with the white beauty. This scheme had worked, as Kelly's apprehension could be seen when Kareem's muscular black body got out of the car. Kelly felt relieved to have another female there, not mattering if that female was black or white. Kelly just felt more comfortable, having another female there, instead of her being alone with this huge black man. She wondered idly whether it as true what they said of black men.

The property was a high end home in an exclusive suburb. It was on a large lot with a long driveway which meant that no one on the street could see the house. The owner had been offered a new job in Texas as a CEO. His wife wanted to buy all new furniture in the mansion she was promised in Texas, so the home was being offered fully furnished.

Kelly was excited that the prospective client expressed his interest. The price of $550,000 did seem to faze him at all and he indicated that he would pay cash if he decided upon it. Seeing how well he was dressed and the fancy sports car he drove, Kelly did not question his ability to pay. Looking at his business card, it indicated he was the owner of a trucking firm located on the north side of town. Little did she know that there was no such trucking firm, just the impression the expensive business card eluded to. The fancy sports car was loaned to him by his buddy, while he was out of town for the month. The fancy suit served him well for his job, that of pimping on the north side of town each evening. Kareem would be lucky if he could qualify for a loan to buy the living room furniture on display, much less the entire house, as he only dealt in cash and very little showed on his income taxes.

The house showing revealed more than Kelly would have wanted any stranger knowing, especially to a lusting black male. When Kareem commented on the beautiful picture of her in the magazine, Kelly blushed and revealed that it was a photo taken for her sideline job as a professional model. And that she was trying to earn as much now to cover the cost of the upcoming wedding. As Kelly had led the way upstairs, she was unaware of the reaction behind her. Kareem stared at her long slender ivory legs, encased in her slim white heels.

Kareem had sized up the lovely blonde to be about 5'9", but she sure looked young. In chatting with her, Kareem learned the beauty was 23 years old. What a young beauty, just what he lusted for. A young blonde to have squirming on his long black snake of a cock. With her desperate to earn money for her wedding expenses, as a young real estate agent and part-time professional model, Kareem knew she would go out on the limb to close a deal like this. "God, this gorgeous girl is going to scream soon! And she's soon to be a white boy's wife! Think I'll borrow the white boy's prize and give him something in return - something like a pregnant wife!" he mused.

Kareem had quickly noticed the sparkling new diamond ring on Kelly's finger when he met her. But no wedding band as yet. Inquiring, Kareem's cock twitched in learning this young beauty was to be married a week from Saturday. "God, it'd be nice to get into this bitch's tight little panties before the big day! If I get in there, she won't even feel her hubby's little pecker the entire honeymoon. But how do I go about this? Man, what I'd give to have those long white legs wrapped around me! Man, this sweet little thing's going to scream when she gets a feel of my black meat!" he thought to himself.

This sweet young thing was getting his dick rock hard. She looked like a teenage beauty queen. He just couldn't believe she was even over 20 years of age in looking at her beautiful face. The bed upstairs looked so inviting, but Kareem held himself in check rather than throwing the young beauty down on it and doing her right there. A thought had gone through his mind of yelling down to that bimbo to lock the front door, while he raped this sweet thing on the master bed. No, he wanted to deceive her rather than raping her. Deceive her to the utmost.

At the end of the initial house showing, Kareem acted the part of a perfect gentleman and carried out his role as a man of wealth. He told Kelly that he had to go out of town for a week and would be thinking the property over in the meanwhile. Said he would call her upon his return on Thursday and maybe look at he property a final time late that day, if she could pull herself away from her last minute wedding plans.

Kelly thought quickly, certain that Tina Fleming, her matron of honor and best friend, would see to any last minute details regarding the wedding. She reassured her client that it would be no problem and she was sure she could accommodate his request. The wedding rehearsal was set for Saturday, the wedding was schduled for Sunday.

Thursday afternoon, the expected call came. Kelly was excited that Mr. Thomas was still interested in the property. He wanted to see the property again and agreed to meet with him at 6 at the home. She tried not to think about the commission but the sales price in the $500,000+ range would be her biggest sale yet.

Kelly reviewed the property sheet again. She was a good at her job and knowing the property was in this busiess. Being well dressed also played an important part. Though naïve, Kelly knew well enough that a male client was always easier to deal with, especially if she was dressed in a sexy but yet businesslike manner. Thus, she dressed carefully, selecting a pleated blue skirt, pale blue silk blouse, blue blazer, and low but elegant heels to accent her long legs. No nylons, they were uncomfortable and she knew her legs were beautiful without them. Kelly looked into the mirror. Elegant and subtly sexy. Any man would rather look at her than a piece of real estate. But Kelly wondered if she should dress in this alluring way, especially with her client being a black man, a huge muscular black man at that. But she dismissed the thought in that she was being prejudiced and that was the way she would dress for any male client.

At 5:30 p.m., Kelly drove out to the home, wanting to get there before Mr. Thomas. She went to the lock box on the door. Using the combination, she got the master key from the box and opened the home. Before going in, she realized it was darker than she anticipated with the fall season. She did a quick tour of the home to be certain all was in order before taking her client through it.

At 6 p.m., Kelly looked out the window to see Mr. Thomas pull up in his sports car. She greeted him at the door, shaking his hand in greeting. Kareem Thomas greeted Kelly, holding her slender hand a moment longer than necessary. He could see the beautiful bride-to-be shiver a bit from his touch. But Kareem's cock began throbbing at the thought of that dainty white hand trying to encircle it.

For half an hour, Kelly showed her prospective client throughout the house. She felt most uncomfortable being alone with this black muscular man. She felt as if his lusting eyes had stripped her of all her clothing and shivered at the thought. She quickly tried to end the tour of the master bedroom. Being alone in the bedroom, with Mr. Thomas, and the large king-sized bed only brought crazy thoughts to her mind. She was totally in love with Andrew but being so close to a black man, she couldn't suppress the thought of what it would be like to have a muscular black man make love to her. Make love to her on the bed a few feet from where they stood. "Oh, God, what if he tries to rape me!" came the horrified thought. Quickly, Kelly led the way to another part of the house.

Back downstairs, Kelly tried her best to sell Mr. Thomas on the house. But she met with some resistance as Mr. Thomas indicated he wanted to think more on it, probably needing another day or so before making a final decision. Kelly was getting nervous, now it was not with being alone with this man, but at the thought of losing the big sale. She knew the longer a person put things off on a property, the probability rose that he would pass on it. Besides, she was getting married tomorrow and off on a two week honeymoon. In that time, this client would probably end up buying another property from a different sales agent. It was now or never with Mr. Thomas. She was determined to somehow finalize the sale tonight.

Kelly didn't want to put pressure on her potential client but time was of the essence. She was glad when he suggested they go the restaurant nearby and have a quick dinner and drinks, allowing her to go over the property's high points again. Mr. Thomas suggested they take one car as he probably would want one final look after dinner, should he decide to go with the purchase. Kelly was hesitant in getting into his car and suggested they take her car, allowing her to feel safer and more in control of the situation.

For sales dinners, Kelly would normally pick up the tab as an expense. But Mr. Thomas told her from the start it was on him, whether he decided upon the purchase or 'not'. Thus, Kelly did not want to offend him. But with Mr. Thomas picking up the tab, she couldn't say much when he ordered a bottle of champagne. Dinner plus a continuous pouring of the champagne and Kelly was undoubtedly feeling it. She had drank alcoholic beverages before but only in moderation. Now she was way over her limit with a black man that she barely knew.

But Kelly was happy now. Mr. Thomas had agreed to purchase the home. The only change was that he wanted to finance it rather than paying it in cash as indicated earlier. This due to the write-offs he would get from the interest payments on the home. This was a true fact on home ownership and thus Kelly thought nothing of it. Over dinner, she got Mr. Thomas to fill out the loan application with the mortgage firm she normally dealt with. As to the deposit, Mr. Thomas would give her the customary $1,000 check as downpayment and to reserve the model home. But Mr. Thomas wanted that one last look at the home and would write the check there.

Exiting the restaurant, Kelly could feel the alcohol and thought that she shouldn't drive for while. Thus, she gave the keys to Mr. Thomas for the short ride back to the home. Kareem helped the petite beauty into the passenger seat. Getting into the driver's seat, he carefully placed the extra bottle of champagne he had purchased at he conclusion of dinner. A bottle to toast the new home. Kareem glanced over at the lovely bride-to-be, licking his lips at the lucious young beauty. Kareem couldn't keep his cock down, anxious to get into the tight panties of this naive white girl. He'd give her a wedding present she wouldn't forget. A present she wouldn't forget for the rest of her life.

Kelly opened the door again to the model home, carrying her briefcase with her, allowing Mr. Thomas to enter behind her. Going to the kitchen, Mr. Thomas got down two glasses and popped open the new bottle of champagne. They toasted one another on the purchase. A toast to the purchase of the property and to each other, real estate agent and client clinked glasses and downed the drinks.

Mr. Thomas took a step closer to her, just slightly closer than she was comfortable with. "This sale will mean a nice commission for you won't it?" It sure will, Kelly thought. "I'm just happy you found the home you want." His closeness accentuated his size. "I think we should celebrate both our good fortune, don't you think?" said Kareem. As he spoke, he reached out and touched her lightly on the arm. Her mind began to race. Even though a little woozie from all the champagne, she knew right away what he was suggesting and he wasn't talking about the champagne.

Female real estate agents all have it happen to them at one time or another, a client hits on them. Among themselves, they discuss it privately, what do you do if it makes or breaks a sale? No one admits it, but some agents will make sure they get the sale. Kelly had assumed that she would never do such a thing, but this was her first opportunity to make a choice.

The affect of his touch and his words was immediate. A shiver went though her as she realized he was suggesting they have sex. She couldn't possibly, she was getting married, for God's sake. But she might lose the commission, bigger by far than any she had yet earned. That thought opened a tiny wedge in her determination.

"Mr. Thomas, we just celebrated with dinner and it was wonderful. I thank you again. We should probably be going, I've got wedding preparations and things to work on." Kareem could tell she was flustered. The flush on her cheeks could be embarassement, but he thought it was the first sign that the thought of sex was arousing her. Kelly wouldn't admit it to herself, but she was aroused. She had steadfastly ignored his maleness during the sales process. She had been determined to be purely professional. But in the back of her mind, she had been constantly aware of his dominating male presence. He was very tall and no doubt had a well muscled frame under that suit. His voice was deep and resonant and added to his maleness. He was also black, of course. Something else she didn't admit to herself is that the danger of sex with a black man also aroused her. She had never even been on a date with a black man, but had often been amazed by the wiry muscles athletic black men have. The idea that black men always have huge penises was also lodged deep in her mind, but never acknowledged.

He set down his champagne and placed his hands lightly on Kelly's arms just below the shoulder. "Kelly, you don't mind if I call you by your first name, do you? I had a wonderful time at dinner and I enjoyed your company. I just want to get to know you better. Besides, you're going to be making a huge commission off of me. I would think you would be quite grateful for that. If it wasn't for me your commission would go poof, right?"

As he spoke she could smell the champagne on his breath. She just couldn't give in to him, she couldn't. The thought of losing the commission, though, made her think the unthinkable. For the first time, she let her mind think about what sex with this black man would be like. She had pale, absolutely clear skin. She was slim and blonde with delicate features. He was big and black and very male. The thought of surrendering herself to him sent another shiver through her body. She pictured herself lying on her back in the king size bed just upstairs, her legs splayed out and Mr. Thomas covering her with his well muscled body, flattening her breasts against her chest and driving his black cock into her. She blushed when this picture entered her head. She KNEW she couldn't do that, it would be wrong, she was getting married and she loved her fiance.

"Of course I owe you a debt of gratitude, Mr. Thomas, but this isn't right. I owe it to my fiance not to get involved with other men." As Kelly said this she was thinking about his hands on her shoulders, about how she was really already in his control if he wanted to exercise it.

He surprised her by walking away into the living room and sipping his champagne. "I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want. I just want to celebrate our mutual good fortune." Kelly followed him into the living room. She was afraid her commission was slipping away.

"Tell you what" he said. "Just let me kiss you."

She allowed herself to picture this more benign act. The picture in her head of herself kissing the huge black man was still scary but not so bad as imagining sex. Maybe he would be satisfied with this. Again, she wouldn't admit it, but the idea of kissing a black man gave her a thrill that warmed her center. She argued with herself that this little surrender to him would be all. Then she could leave.

She walked over to him and simply stood before him. She was submitting to him, he knew it and she knew it. She thought it was just for a kiss, but the warming in her loins betrayed her. Once she had submitted, it would be impossible to reclaim her body from him.

Kareem took a short step to her and closed the remaining distance. She was his now, he knew. In a little while she would be slipping her mouth over his cock, her blonde hair framing her pale beautiful face, contrasting with his black cock. Then later she would be looking over her white shoulder and biting her lower lip while he pushed his cock into her from behind. He took her lightly by the arms and pulled her to him and lowered his face to hers.

Kelly raised her face to him, no longer physically resisting. He was so much taller than she. To her surprise, he kissed her very softly at first on the lips. Then he kissed her cheek, her nose, her lips again. He brushed over her face with his large dark lips. Then he returned to her lips, kissing a little harder now, prying open her lips, but still softly. She was still resisting in her head, but not in her actions. His unexpectedly gentle approach had made her respond in kind. Her body was also betraying her. Her center was beginning to moisten. Mr. Thomas' tongue slipped lightly into her mouth and touched hers. She had agreed to kiss him, so she began to play with her tongue as well. As they kissed she grew steadily hotter. This small surrender to Mr.Thomas was having an incredible effect on her, the heat was spreading out from her center and from her mouth where she had allowed Mr. Thomas his first entry into her body.

Kelly felt his hand slide up from her shoulder to rest on her cheek as they kissed. After a moment it slid down and caressed her neck. Kelly knew it would be at her breast soon, but she suppressed the knowledge, because she wanted it, but she couldn't allow it. As the hand slid down into the hollow at the base of her neck, his touch was electric. She couldn't do this but she wanted so badly to feel that huge hand on her breast. His finger traced her collar bone first and then his hand flattened on her chest just below her neck.

"I want to touch your breasts, may I?" he whispered. Oh God, he was making her admit that she wanted it. "Okay", she choked a little as whispered it. She couldn't bring herself to say "Yes, I want it", either to herself or to him.

Mr. Thomas slid his hand down inside her jacket and over her left breast. She had a royal blue silk blouse on and a smooth stretchy bra which made her Breasts appear soft and round. He found the nipple and massaged it through her clothes. Kelly was intoxicated by the feelings that went through her. She was letting a black man fondle her breast. It was wicked and she had to stop. She didn't though and his hand slid across her other breast, teasing the nipple through the material.

Kareem explored the shape of her breasts carefully. They were big enough to have a beautiful shape, but they weren't the pendulous things that plastic surgeons paste onto women's chests. The nipples each stiffened quickly when he massaged them. When his hand slipped inside her blouse a little moan escaped her hips. "No, please, I can't do this", but she didn't pull away. He slipped her jacket off her shoulders and let it fall. "Unbutton your blouse for me." She hesitated. "Kelly, unbutton your blouse" in the same even tone of voice. Kelly felt trapped. Repelled and drawn to him at the same time. She had agreed to start this though. She felt like she had surrendered to him and he was in control.

Her hand trembled as she unbuttoned her blouse. She was scared. What would he do with her? When she finished the last button, she betrayed her desire with a subtle action, spreading her blouse slightly with her hands and exposing her cleavage to him.

Kareem sat on the couch with her standing directly in front of him. He was so tall that this face directly in front of her chest. He undid the clasp between the cups of her bra and freed her breasts, which were the most beautiful he had ever seen in person. Her skin was pale and flawless, with pale pink nipples. He began kissing at the base of her neck and continued to the tops of her breasts and between them. All the time, murmurs of reluctant pleasure were coming from Kelly's mouth. When he finally took a nipple in his mouth, she stifled a moan.

Kelly's breasts were very sensitive and she loved it when Andrew spent a lot of time kissing them during foreplay. The forbidden pleasure of this huge strong black man sucking at her breast was incredible. She was getting very wet "down there" and waves of warmth were coursing through her body. She wanted him to go on forever, but she fervently hoped this was as far as he would go. She kept picturing herself on the bed, wicked and depraved, her legs wrapped around the black man driving his cock into her. It was unthinkable that she would actually let him violate her that way.

Kareem loved getting her aroused like this and worshipped her breasts for many minutes until her moans made it clear that she was now ready for most anything. He knew without checking that her pussy would be dripping wet with desire. He stood up and kissed her on the mouth and she kissed back, tongues fighting for space in each others mouth.

Kelly couldn't believe she was kissing Mr. Thomas this way. She had to get out of here. But she continued anyway. Her desire had taken over. Mr. Thomas broke the kiss and said very softly to her "Kelly, kneel down please." She was stunned. She hadn't thought of this. He wanted her to suck his cock. The phrase embarrassed her. She would normally talk of "kissing IT" or "kissing his penis". Only when in the grip of sexual desire did words like suck and cock and pussy come into her mind. She thought that she was more aroused than she had ever been before. "Suck his cock" she thought again. The thought sent a shiver of fear through her body. She had experimented this way with Andrew a few times, but only in passing. She found herself sinking to her knees despite her fear. She knew what was expected of her, but she didn't move for a moment, she just looked at the large bulge in Mr. Thomas' pants.

Kareem marvelled at how beautiful Kelly looked on her knees, Her expensive skirt hanging just short of the floor, her silk blouse hanging open and her breasts just visible inside. When she looked up at him with her light blue eyes, seemingly scared to take the next step, he took it for her. Kareem unzipped his pants and reached in and pulled out his huge cock. It was already fully erect.

Kelly looked at his cock and trembled. It was long and thick and hard. She knew it could hurt her. It was so big, it would surely hurt like hell if they had intercourse. She wasn't sure she could even suck on it. Worst of all, it's one purpose in life was to penetrate women and make them pregnant. Kelly was unprotected because of her upcoming wedding and the thought of this cock planting its sperm in her belly was frightening to her core. Kelly wanted to run but she couldn't. She had started on this path when she submitted to his kiss and now she couldn't seem to get off of it.

Kelly's hand trembled as she touched the cock and wrapped her hand around it. She couldn't quite encompass it's girth with her hand, it was so big. She put her other hand on it too, holding it lightly as it twitched, alive and eager in her hands. She stared at the part of the cock that still protruded from her hands, enough to her fill her mouth, she thought. As she began her her first tentative stroking of the black cock with her hands, she stared at the round black helmet pointing at her face and the big slit in the middle pointing at her. This was where the sperm would shoot out, searching for her womb to make her pregnant. She shivered again. She was scared, but she couldn't resist. He had brought her to such a fever pitch of desire that she would do what he asked. She leaned forward and touched her cheek to his cock, then brushed it across her lips, leaving a sheen of pre-cum. She couldn't help it, her tongue flicked out to taste the pre-cum. She felt perverted and aroused at the same time. It didn't have much taste.

Kareem watched the heavenly white girl study his cock. This was even better than he had imagined. While she was mesmerized by his cock, he carefully undid his belt and let his pants fall about his ankles, revealing no underware beneath.

Kelly tentatively kissed the head and then very slowly slid her lips over it so that the head of his cock was now in her mouth. She slid her tongue over the head of the cock and felt its smoothness. She slid her lips around the head and could feel the ridge that defined its edge. The tip of her tongue found the slit from where the cum would pour forth soon. She explored just the head of his cock with her lips and tongue for several minutes until she grew accustomed to its size in her mouth. She continued to slide her lips farther down his huge cock until the head reached the back of her mouth. Any more and she would gag. She hadn't taken even half of it in yet. Feeling her mouth filled with a fat cock was turning her on even more than she had been. This was so wicked, having a black man's cock in her mouth that she moaned again with desire. She had done it, she was sucking cock, she thought and it felt wonderful. She was still scared, he might come, but she wanted to worship this black cock with her mouth. She began moving back and forth on his shaft, feeling the head reach a little deeper in her throat each time. Meanwhile, her hands explored. She stroked the length of his member but spent more time feeling his large black balls, flat stomach and hard muscled ass. Mr. Thomas made noises when she massaged his scrotum and balls. It excited Kelly to hear this. It meant he liked it. His balls were large and heavy in her hand. She thought about the cum they produced and stored. She realized he intended to empty these balls into her body. These balls were the source of the real danger to her.

Because he responded when she fondled his balls, it gave her an opening. This was something she could control. She could add to his pleasure with her hands. She explored the back of his scrotum with her fingers and then she found the flat spot behind it. This was his perineum and she knew that nearby was his asshole. She rubbed and the perineum and he moaned more. She was curious and began to brush her fingers lightly back toward his ass. She found his puckering anus between his muscular ass cheeks. She stroked it softly, not wanting to really touch it. Mr. Thomas clutched at her head and held her still. "Touch that again and I'll fill your mouth with cum, Kelly. I'm not ready to cum just yet." How depraved she was. She was grossed out by the idea of his cum in her mouth, but she had the power with just a touch to force him to shoot in her mouth.

Kelly did not know if men expected to cum in the woman's mouth when they got a blowjob. She did not talk about sex with other women, she talked about relationships, so she hadn't learned that way. She was scared he would cum in her mouth and it would taste disgusting. He might even expect her to swallow it. Please, God, she thought, don't let him do that. Perversely, the fear excited her. The idea of cum in her mouth sent more wetness and heat to her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.