The Naked Club - Cover

The Naked Club

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - It started as just four of us boys but then the ranks grew until there were four girls as well. Oh, did we have fun.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

"Do you guys want to see us? I'll take my bikini off if you want," this from Lori and her sister agreed.

You know, of course, that there was total agreement that they get naked and join us so they stood up and in seconds were bare.

They were sure twins, we saw. The same height, the same curves, the same boobs, the same shaved pussies. They were delectable.

"Are you like that from looking at us?" Lois asked her brother, nodding at his hard dick.

"You two may be my sisters but, well, looking at you like this, well, I'd have to be dead not to have a stiffie."

They both smiled and Judy asked them if they would like each boy to hug them before they started.

"If you've never been hugged naked, you've got a treat coming. It's one of the things about the club I like the best," she told them and they each stood up and each boy gave them a hug, four in all, each one with a hard dick eagerly pressing against them, as hands ranged over them so erotically. Lois and Lori were getting more turned-on than they'd ever been before.

"Okay, now they can all cum on us," Judy said as they all stretched out on the floor as we stood over them jacking-off.

Our two new girls were giggling while we stroked our dicks and soon each of us was shooting his load onto Judy, Lois and Lori while they laughed.

"Can we lick it all off?" Steve asked and his sister told the other two girls how much fun that was and they quickly assented and were soon licked clean.

"We were kind of hoping ... um, that maybe you were all having sex," Lois posed and her sister added, "Yeah, we think we're ready and we're on the pill."

All of us looked at Judy, the only other girl in the room and she said, "Well, I'm on the pill and now that there are three of us, yeah, I think we could do that. Now Steve has two girls he can do it with and Justin has me."

"I might be saying something I shouldn't but, well, I'd have sex with my brother," Lori said. "He looks damned hot to me and, well, we're not getting married and having babies, are we?"

We all kind of stood there or sat there wondering just where all this was going when Judy said, "Me, too. I love my brother and I'd like for us to do it."

Then, the final shoe dropped when Lois capped it all off with telling us she'd have sex with any of us four boys and she was so hot, she was ready for it to start. Well. That meant even her brother, it seemed.

So Justin asked how we should begin this new phase of our club.

"Can't we just have each of you take turns? Maybe like five minutes with each guy, then go to the next girl, one after another?" Lois suggested.

"What does the fourth guy do, wait?" Steve asked.

"I'll suck him," Judy volunteered.

"We can all take turns sucking him," Lois offered and her sister agreed so the fourth guy would get sucked by any of the three of them.

Judy had the girls get on Justin's bed crosswise with their feet hanging off the bed on the floor, knees apart as we each took a position between a girl's legs, eagerly waiting.

Justin volunteered to be the first guy to wait and I thought it was interesting that he went over to his sister with his cock hanging right over her face while we each readied ourselves.

"You guys should lick us some first," Judy said. "Lois and Lori need to see how good that feels. Then we fuck."

So each of us, me, Roy and Steve, knelt down in front of our girls and began licking and tonguing their pussies.

I had Lois and I figured that this was something she'd never experienced before so I really tried to make it good. She had a pretty pussy that was plump that I eased open with my fingers and began flicking my furled tongue up and down in the opening.

"Oh, Simon, omigod, that feels so good, oh, I'm so glad we're doing this," she moaned as I kept licking. I looked over at Judy and she was sucking her brother's dick making me wonder if maybe they hadn't been doing more together on the days we didn't all get together. If she was my sister, I sure would.

It was pretty quiet in Justin's room with all of us rather wonderfully occupied having the first full sex of our lives. There was some heavy breathing of course, and the occasional moan or groan but otherwise everyone was concentrating on this most exciting event in all our lives. When I got up to put my dick in Lois, it didn't take a lot of trying for me to get inside. I'd heard different things about fucking a girl, one was how hard it can be sometimes to get your dick up inside her pussy. But with Lois I slid right inside where it was all warm and slippery and wonderful.

And from that moment on, well, it was wondrous, simply the very best moment of my life. And we had three girls that were willing and even eager for us to fuck.

That morning was pure heaven for all seven of us as each boy moved to the next girl, both having orgasms, then on to the next.

It got to be about lunchtime so we all went down to have lunch. Justin's older sister, Dawn, was away so we all just went down to the kitchen as we were, naked. Each girl had cum dripping down her thighs, we'd all had a busy morning.

Of course, there was plenty of play between us guys and the girls, hands were everywhere as we made sandwiches and got drinks together. But lunch was also pretty fast, too, we all wanted to get back to the excitement upstairs.

The three girls seemed pretty relaxed as far as their brothers were concerned, treating them just about like any of the rest of us, kissing and feeling and sucking and fucking. In fact, you mostly forgot they were related when we were all together.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.