The Naked Club
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It started as just four of us boys but then the ranks grew until there were four girls as well. Oh, did we have fun.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Steve hopped up and pulled the door open as we all saw his sister, Judy, in a bright green bikini, standing there holding a large tray of sandwiches and drinks. She stepped in and came over to his desk and sat it down then turned back to us, scanning the room.

"Oh, geez," was all she said as we all smiled at her.

"Thanks, Jude, so here we are, this is what you wanted to see. Stand up guys, let my sister see our club, our Naked Club," Steve said as his sister's eyes, focused downward, went from one to the other.

"You know all these guys, Sis, now you know them all a little bit better," her brother said, laughing.

"You guys are something. Well, this is just what my brother said it was. Here's lunch," she said and we all eagerly dug in.

She sat on his bed with Justin and me, also eating a sandwich, just like we did this every day.

"Are you guys always poked-out like this?"

"Yeah, pretty much," I told her, then asked, "Have you ever seen your brother like this?"

She reddened a bit, saying, "No, not since we were little and never, well, with it all like this," nodding to his erection.

"And, you, um, rub yourselves in front of each other?" she asked.

I answered this time with, "Yeah, sometimes, and we have contests like who can do it the quickest or the slowest or shoot the farthest."

"You boys are something else. We girls have sleepovers and do some things but mostly we do this kind of thing privately. Are you guys going to show me how you do it?"

That, I think, was exactly what we were all wanting to hear. I really think we were all four rather exhibitionistic in one way or another.

"Yeah, sure," her brother answered. "You want to see us do it one at a time or all together?"

She sat there a second, then said, "Maybe all together."

Then, Steve asked her, "You want us to shoot all over you? You've got a bikini on. I know the Japanese like to do that, it's called bukami or something."

"You guys would love that, wouldn't you? Just shooting your stuff all over me."

We all agreed that it would be fun and she said the thought it might be fun was well.

So, she sat in a chair in the middle of her brother's room while we passed the lotion from one to another, Judy watching us with a huge grin on her face.

We all stood around her and began jacking-off, our dicks over her, her eyes going from one of us to the other, waiting for the barrage of our cum, smiling at the prospect of being such a target of our sexuality.

It was Steve who was first to cum on his sister aiming it at the top of her bikini as she laughed and laughed.

"Oh, it's my own brother that's first. Who's next?"

It was Roy, then followed by me, then Justin, as globs of white, sticky cum splattered over her.

"Omigod, I'm covered, look at it all," she cried out, dragging her fingers through the slippery goo covering her mostly naked body.

"We'll lick it off, Judy," Roy said, grinning down at her, his cock wavering back and forth as he laughed.

"Oh, I'll bet. No way that happens," she said as the rest of us groaned.

"I've got to go shower, what a mess. You guys really shoot a lot," she said as she got up.

"I'll help wash you off," I said and she smiled.

"You wish," she said and Justin told her if she'd take her top off, they'd do it again. She laughed and left to shower, telling us she'd be back.

So we all sat around, each guy, casually playing with himself, whiling away the time until they heard her say from the other side of the door if she could come back in.

"Sure, sis, we're just playing with ourselves waiting for you to come back," her brother called out and the door opened and Judy stepped back into the room ... topless.

"I changed my mind. Hope none of you are upset?" she said, standing there, her pretty breasts standing firmly on her chest, slightly facing away from one another, each tipped with a puffy, pink nipple with each center pointed out.

"Oh, wow, Judy, you're so beautiful, they're just perfect," I said now taking a few strokes.

"I thought maybe it would help you guys get off."

We all took our cocks in hand and began as we looked at her small breasts; I know now that they were A-cup but they did look so pretty on her small frame.

"You want us to cum on your boobs? They say it makes them grow if you rub it in," Steve asked his sister.

"I heard that, too. Is it true?" she asked and nobody really seemed to know.

"Well, you'll just have to try it," I told her and she sat down in the chair and we all grouped around her, each cock aimed at her tits.

We splattered her good on her titties and we each volunteered to help rub it in and she laughed and let us all rub her boobs slippery with our cum.

They were so nice and smooth and firm, even kind of solid and hard inside and her nipples were really swollen-looking.

"You boys are sure having fun. I'm glad I joined your little club, you're sure making me hot."

"Look at us, Judy, what do you think we are?" Justin said as he swept his head around the stiff dicks each of us had. "Nothing but hot and you're doing it to us all. Just you."

Judy laughed and then said, "You guys just need more girls."

"Yeah, and where are we going to get more girls?" I asked.

"How about Justin's twin sisters? I go to school with them, I'll bet they'd love this. They talk about sex all the time," Judy replied.

"They do? My sisters?" Justin said, skeptically.

"Oh, why is it the brother never has clue?"

"I've seen your sisters and they're really cute," I said to Justin who just shrugged.

"I could ask them? What do you guys think?" Judy posed and we all seemed to think that was okay, even Justin.

So, it was decided that Judy would ask Justin's twin sisters, also fourteen like she was, if they would like to join the Naked Club. She promised to be discreet and slowly feel them out so she wouldn't tip the whole thing off and possibly get them all in trouble.

She decided that she would talk to Lori and Lois the next time the Naked Club met at Justin's house, after all, she would be there, she was now a full-fledged member and, to us four boys, she was the most important member as well.

That day was the next Thursday and all were assembled up in Justin's room.

"Okay, let me go talk with them," Judy said and left us to ourselves and went down the hall to find Justin's twin sisters. They were both in a bedroom they shared.

About a half hour later, Judy came back and told us what happened.

"After a quick hello, I asked them if they wondered what was going on with their brother and his friends. They both looked at each other, kind of strangely, and Lois said, 'Well, we don't know exactly but I think it's something our parents would be upset about.'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.