The Naked Club - Cover

The Naked Club

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It started as just four of us boys but then the ranks grew until there were four girls as well. Oh, did we have fun.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

I kind of hung around a couple of other guys growing up, Justin and Roy; we played around lot together and, as we began to near the end of our first decade, we, like many boys, began discussing sex amongst ourselves.

There was the usual misinformation dissolved right in with the facts of life, things we talked about and wondered about.

Justin had an older sister, Dawn, two years our senior, who he'd spied on and had seen her budding little breasts a number of times and each time would tell us in great detail of her appearance. He even saw her pussy a few times and he held court for hours on that.

We also talked about everything we learned or heard about. I still remember the day that Roy breathlessly told Justin and me about jacking-off. How he used soap in the shower, turning the water off, rubbing his dick until it just made him almost dizzy at the end. How it felt so, so good.

For me and Justin, we knew that rubbing our dicks felt good but it just seemed that what Roy was telling us was even better, even more intense.

"Yeah, I did it in bed last night and when the feelings really got good, it was like I peed a little but it wasn't pee."

"That was cum, Roy. Was it thick and slippery?" I asked him. My parents had been one of the more forthcoming about sex and I knew some of the basics.

"Yeah, not watery like piss. More like, um, well, not as thick as honey, but some. And cloudy."

So a few days went by and, of course, Justin and I were trying the same thing at home and yet weren't getting the wonderful results Roy was getting.

But, being boys, we kept trying and finally, each of us, about a month apart, reported that, at last, the desired result had taken place and, yes, the feelings were awesome and now we were doing it all the time, every chance we got.

We had just entered high school now, each skilled in producing the desired results, when one afternoon, up in Justin's room, he asked Roy and me if we'd ever measured our dicks to see how big they got.

We both told him we hadn't and he said, "Well, I did and mine is five and a half inches."

We sat there not quite knowing what to think when he slid a ruler across the floor toward us.

"There's a ruler if you want to do it."

Justin and I looked at each other and he said, "Um, I don't want to haul it out unless we're all going to do it."

"Yeah, that makes sense," I added and Roy agreed that if one pulled it out, we should all do it so we looked at each other a few seconds and Roy said, "Hell, let's just get naked," and we all began taking our clothes off.

I never had any kind of sexual feelings, at least that I knew of or recognized, for other males but one thing that was common among the three of us up in Justin's room that afternoon was that we all three had hard-ons.

We sat in a circle, cross-legged, our dicks on high, kind of waiting for the next step.

"I got mine as hard as I could before I measured it. Here's some lotion, it's what I use," he said as he reached behind him and brought a bottle out of the bedside table and slid it across the floor. Then he stood up and started jacking off.

So, like most boys do, we went along and stood up and we, all three, were soon standing there in front of one another, for the first time, stark naked, with our boners on display.

"Geez, I hope that all these hard-ons doesn't mean we're gay," I said and the other two just laughed.

"Well, now you need to get as hard as you can," Justin said as Roy and I put some lotion on our hands and started stroking ourselves. I tossed the bottle to Justin, telling him that he might as well have a little fun, too, so he started, too.

I got to where I thought it was as hard as I could get it and picked up the ruler.

"Hold it at the base, Simon," Justin said and I read off, "Five, um, five inches and, um, five, no, yeah, five-eighths inches."

"You beat me by just a tad, let me measure mine again," Justin said and I gave the ruler back.

"Ten and a half," he said laughing as hard as he could. "No, no, just kidding, I wish. Um, five, um, no, it's right at five and a half. I cannot tell a lie."

Roy, who was quietly stroking away, picked up the ruler, held it along his dick and said, "Okay, five, one, two, three, four, five, six little marks, that's five and three quarters inches. Shit, I've got the biggest," he crowed.

"By an eighth of an inch, hardly bragging rights, Roy," I told him as he began rubbing again.

"You trying to make it even bigger?" Justin asked him.

"Nah, figured I'd finish."

So Justin and I went back to our masturbating and we all three got off.

"Geez, that was fun, guys, we should do that again sometime," Roy said and we agreed that, once we had taken the first step to get naked, the rest was fun.

"What we need to do is form a 'Naked Club' and make up games and stuff and get ourselves off," Roy suggested and we all agreed that it would be a good idea.

"How about we ask Steve Molloy to join us. He seems okay and it might have fun to have another guy. Maybe his is smaller than ours, huh?" Justin suggested as we all laughed.

So, we decided to have Justin see if Steve also wanted to join, that would make four of us: me, Justin, Roy and Steve.

Two days later we had the first full meeting of The Naked Club and met at Roy's house.

"I explained to Steve how this all came about and here he is," Justin told us, "He wants to try our club out and see."

"Great," Roy said, " so why don't we get naked one at a time, I'll start," and he pulled off his teeshirt and pulled down his shorts to stand there in his navy-blue briefs, already rather poked-out.

"Ready?" he asked and we all nodded and he bent down pulling them to the floor and then rose back up straight. His light pink dick was standing straight out as we all watched him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.