Take Your Daughter to Work Day - Version Alpha - Cover

Take Your Daughter to Work Day - Version Alpha

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When Beth took her daughter to work with her at the massage parlor, the only thing Carly was supposed to massage were hands and feet. But things went off track as soon as they got there, and Carly ended up massaging something else. It changed Carly's life. It changed Beth's life. In fact, it changed the lives of the whole family.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting  

Beth didn't worry about what happened more and more frequently between Carly and her father. That's primarily because any time she wanted attention from Tom, he gave it to her. If she wanted his hard penis in her, it got hard, and he put it in her. When they had first gotten married, he could go two or even three times a day, but they had been a once-a-day couple for a decade now. It never occurred to her that he still might be able to get it up more than once a day.

But he could. Especially when motivated by these two women.

Then Todd offered to send Beth to the school for aroma therapy, which required a different certification than the one she had for massage. Normally the course was a semester long. It was complicated, involving a lot of chemistry. But this was a two week intensive crash course in Henderson, and a room at the local motel was included.

They had a family meeting about it.

"Go," said Tom. "That broadens your resume'"

"Who'll take care of Carly? You're gone all the time," said Beth.

"She's a big girl," said Tom. She can take care of herself."

"Yeah!" said Carly. "I can take care of myself!"

"Well who's going to take care of you then, Tom?" asked Beth, only half joking. Like many wives she thought her husband was dependent upon her for various, unspecified things. Never mind that he could spend thirty days in the field, living in a tent, and do just fine.

"I'll take care of Daddy too," said Carly, preening.

She actually meant it, and not in a sexual way.

But, of course, that's what happened.


The first night Beth was gone, Carly appeared in the door of the master bedroom. She had on her ubiquitous T shirt and panties.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" she asked. "Mom's gone, and I'm supposed to take care of you."

"You think that's a good idea?" he asked.

"I think it's a great idea," she said.

Tom figured she'd suck him dry, after which his cock wouldn't be good for anything for a while. So where was the harm?

"Okay," he said.

She immediately took off her T shirt and panties.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"This is how I sleep, when it's with you," she said, not even realizing she was flirting with him. "You got some of that yummy sperm for me?"

"Oh hell yes," he said, shucking his boxers.

It was while she was happily sucking his cock that he realized he could be wearing her out at the same time.

"Come here, Baby," he said, pulling her hips until she figured out what he wanted her to do.

"Really? That's so yucky!"

"Is what you've been sucking on yucky?"

"No."

"Then let me show you how to take a lickin' and keep on tickin'," he said.

And ... in fact ... she did.

Though not quite in the way he had in mind.

In fact, she had two orgasms while he nibbled her teen clitty, and she did, indeed, suck him dry as a bone. And then they cuddled and went to sleep. And they would have stayed asleep, if she hadn't kicked off the sheet and woke up because she was cold.

Well, she was cold where her body wasn't touching that of her father. So, naturally, she cuddled closer.

And woke up enough to remember who she was in bed with, and who wasn't in that bed with them.

Now, imagine, if you will, that young girl who only recently discovered the joys of sex, and who loved to suck a particular penis, which she'd sucked with her pussy on two occasions, in this very bed. And imagine how that, without her mother there, she could get that penis in her again, and even be able to move around, exploring that whole new phenomenon.

He was lying on his back. The penis in question was exposed. Getting it hard was child's play. All she had to do was give the tip little sucks, and it blossomed like a balloon attached to an air compressor. Just the thought of what she was about to do got her own juices flowing. She carefully stood up and straddled her daddy's sleeping body, squatting slowly, because she knew he'd be silly and resist. She squatted so slowly, in fact, that by the time she reached for his long, bumpy bone, and notched it between her slippery pussy lips, the muscles in her thighs were burning. And by the time she lowered herself onto that lovely, stiff thing, her muscles failed and she sat down hard.

It had been in her before ... even all the way in her, as they lay, face to face that night. But it had never been in her like this, digging deep and punishing her cervix, stretching that mouth so that the mucus plug that nature put there to protect her womb was partially dislodged.

"Ohhh!" she groaned, unable to make her legs work to get off the impaling thing. It hurt! And yet, that pain was already morphing to something that had a sweet, desirable element to it. That was something she'd never experienced before ... to embrace pain!

"What?" came the groggy voice of her father.

Instinct caused her to put her hands on his chest and try to lessen the pain, even though it felt strangely good now. That lifted her a couple of inches, but then he moved, and her hands slipped sideways, dropping her back onto his erection while she fell forward.

Her clit howled its happiness.

"Carly?" Tom's voice was less muzzy.

"Ohhhhh," she groaned, as her milkmaid muscles finally recognized what was happening and started to work.

"Carly!" gasped her daddy, finally waking up.

"Ohhhh fuck me, Daddy," she sighed, no longer fighting either her impalement or the strange pain that was almost gone, and was being replaced with a feeling of fullness that went far beyond the mere stretching of her vaginal sheath. Something was expanding inside her, and she knew if she couldn't release the pressure somehow, she would explode like a bottle rocket at the end of its flight.

Tom basically snapped. The whole time he had been sucking on his baby girl's distended clitty, before they fell asleep, her mouth had felt so good on his tool. All he could think about was how good it would feel inside her again, where those muscles she had rippled and sucked, just like her mouth was doing. Except those muscles did that all along the length of his prick, instead of just on the head.

And now he was feeling exactly what he had been obsessed with. Not only that, but her plea for him to fuck her was genuine. She meant it. He could hear it in her voice. She wanted this.

And he wanted to give it to her.

That desire caused him to want to take control. He pulled her down, hugging her to him, feeling her hot breasts against his chest. Then he rolled them as she gasped.

She got her fucking in spades. Tom hadn't been this excited in a long time. That's not to take anything away from Beth, who still excited him a great deal. But man has always been extra affected by "strange pussy," as it is sometimes called. And this was no exception.

As for Carly, she couldn't have had a better time. True, she was buffeted, and mauled, and humped mercilessly, pinned to the bed and half smothered. But all that was done by a man she wasn't afraid of, and in fact loved with all her heart. So while it was a little scary, it was in that same sense that a roller coaster is scary. But a roller coaster is also fun ... and that's what Carly concentrated on. She had fun having her first full-fledged, grown up, honest to Pete fuck session.

And, while she didn't have an orgasm this time either, when he thrust deep and she felt that ball of wet heat explode against her no-longer plugged cervix, she exulted in the love her daddy was shooting deep into her womb.

Where said love swarmed around the big, fat egg Carly's body had produced only a few days earlier. One of those wiggly little love puppies wormed its way through the fibrous covering of that egg, where it was accepted inside, just as eagerly as Carly had accepted its delivery device into her body.

Neither of them knew it, as they panted for breath and slowly calmed down, but Tom was going to be a daddy again.


Sometimes, when we are tempted and give in, that act destroys any residual resistance to repetition of the act. That's a fancy way of saying that once Tom had fucked his daughter, he figured the damage was done. He was right, of course, but not in the way he was thinking about it.

Basically, he fucked Carly all night long. Just as soon as he could get it hard again, he slid it in her. On these subsequent times, though, he wasn't so uncontrolled or rough. He did, in fact, produce in her four orgasms that night. When she had the first one he was afraid the neighbors would hear her. It took her ten minutes just to catch her breath after that first one, which caught her completely by surprise. She had thought that the orgasms she had from his mouth on her clit just couldn't be beat. She found out she was wrong when he crushed that clit with his pubic bone and rubbed sideways as he filled her with more sperm

When they weren't fucking, she was sucking lovingly on his penis. She didn't care if it stayed soft. She just loved sucking him. And sometimes they kissed, long, passionate kisses.

She took special delight in whispering "Fuck me, Daddy," to him, even when he couldn't perform because of the last time she'd whispered that in his ear. And hearing him moan and groan about how good she felt, and how tight she was and how he wanted to spurt in her again was something she couldn't hear enough.

Eventually they slept, sprawled on wrinkled sheets.

And when they woke ... they coupled again.


For the first week, it was like a honeymoon. They got dressed, but only so they could undress each other. He went and bought a box of condoms. The problem was that she might sneak up on him at any time, such as when he was watching TV, and the next thing he knew he had her splayed out on the couch. So while he used a box of a dozen condoms up ... he actually fucked her three dozen times.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.