Dog Lovers
Chapter 3

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sixteen year old David is deeply in love with his yellow lab, Goddess. When their relationship is discovered by his sister things begin to look very dark for the boy and his dog. Enter Julie, a beautiful young woman who not only sympathizes with David, but has long kept secret similar feelings for her own canine lover.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Petting   Bestiality   Teacher/Student  

David and Goddess were waiting for me near the covered bridge, which was very real and very old. It had been turned into the centerpiece of a small park just outside of town. I thought my new friend would be more comfortable hanging out there than he'd be watching me pack my things. David needed a little time alone.

"Hey!" I smiled at the sixteen year old boy as Shadow, my boyfriend and three year old black lab, bounded eagerly past me. Dogs love parks.

"Hi, Ms. Sands ... Uh, Julie." David smiled back and I was glad. I hadn't really been sure that he'd still be there when I returned.

Goddess, David's yellow lab, was resting on top of a picnic table while her boyfriend sat on the bench beside her. She looked gorgeous with the bright afternoon sunlight turning her golden hair pale and the dog seemed to know it. She seemed serious as well, very confident and almost regal, I thought, but it's hard to explain really. Shadow, by contrast, had a much more cavalier and outgoing personality. Like an overgrown puppy, he bounded through the park happily and it wasn't long before he found Goddess.

"I think they'll get along okay," I said, watching Shadow lift himself upright with his front paws on the picnic table. He pressed his nose between Goddess' rear legs, getting the scent of her and probably disappointed that she wasn't in heat.

"What's his name again?" David asked me.

"Shadow," I said, standing a few feet away in a pair of cutoffs and a t-shirt with some old sandals on my feet.

The shorts were very short, showing off my long legs, while the shirt was rather tight and I hadn't bothered with a bra. It was deliberate, although I'd tried to tell myself it wasn't, but the truth was that I wanted to see David's reaction to me. I know I'm attractive. A lot of men like the way I look, a lot of high school boys too, and I'd never gone out of my way to encourage anyone, but I wondered what David would think. He loved his dog, just like I loved mine, and I guess this was just my way of testing that.

The boy hardly looked at me and I won't say it bothered me, it didn't. It was reassuring to know that he had as little interest in girls as I did in boys, strange as that sounds.

"He's great," David said, stroking Shadow's back while the dog gave Goddess a tentative lick across her sex. She didn't seem to mind.

"Watch out." I laughed. "He's a total attention slut, too. If you start rubbing his back like that, he won't want you to stop."

"Heh!" He grinned at me. "Why would I want to stop?"

"Oh God!" I sighed theatrically. "Hear that, Shad? You're gonna be spoiled!"

Shadow had satisfied himself that Goddess wasn't ready to mate and so for the moment the two dogs had little interest in each other. They'd get along well enough, being male and female like they were, and having David and I close by helped, of course. Goddess was getting a little jealous though, maybe, and she turned her head towards David and pushed her nose in his unkempt blonde hair. She wanted her own attention and he grinned at her.

"What? Now you want a kiss?" he asked, sounding like he was continuing an earlier argument. Or not that, but a tease between girlfriend and boyfriend.

Goddess licked the boy's face and he glanced at me, suddenly remembering I was there. David probably wondered if he could really trust me or not. We were alone in the park, but he'd been through so much since the day before when his sister had caught him and Goddess making love ... He didn't want to be hurt any more than he already had been and I understood that completely.

"Go ahead." I smiled at him. "Kiss your girlfriend before she makes you sleep on the couch."

"Mmmm..." David smiled at that and Goddess rubbed her nose against his, wanting her fair share of attention.

"Shadow, come here now." I slapped my thigh. "I want a kiss too."

It seemed like a good idea to demonstrate my own affections, just to help David relax a little more, and Shadow pushed himself away. He was a really good boyfriend and a second later I had his paws on my shoulders, the big dog letting me rub his back with both hands while he kissed me. I was a little nervous, being outside like we were, even in a deserted and out of the way place like that park, but maybe it was better that way, too.

Besides, if anyone did happen to see us, it would just look like Shadow was licking my face. But what he was really doing was kissing me nice and deep as I let his long, wet tongue enter my mouth and we'd done this a lot. I closed my lips around it gently, tickling Shadow's tongue with mine and immediately feeling the heat rising in my tummy. I always loved that, kissing Shadow, kissing any dog really, but especially my boyfriend, and now someone was watching us. Someone knew our secret and that was something I'd missed over the years, being able to share my feelings with another person who would understand.

Shadow kissed me for a long minute before I pushed him away with a breathless giggle. I licked my lips and saw David watching us with interest, looking at me with interest, I should say. It was a look I'd long been familiar with and I realized that the boy finally saw me as a sexual being and it had little to do with how pretty I was, but everything to do with how I interacted with Shadow. This was kind of deep for me though and I really didn't understand what was going on between us yet, but I wasn't frightened by any of it.

"That was awesome," David said, smiling almost shyly, and I smiled back.

"He loves to make out," I explained, unnecessarily. David would understand, I knew, and it was very awesome, like he said.

"So does Goddess," he told me, finally giving in to the dog and wanting to show me that he was just as serious as me.

I watched as David extended his tongue and rather than letting Goddess kiss him deeply the way Shadow had kissed me, they were content to keep their kiss in the open between them. The boy and his dog licked each other, his nose touching hers while their tongues flicked and tickled and stroked each other. It looked sexy as hell and I'd never seen a person kissing a dog before, although I'd kissed dogs myself a million times. It's hard to see yourself when you kiss.

My heart went a little quicker and I started getting moist, I'm not kidding. My motor was running now and my nipples grew hard and itchy. David closed his lips, trapping the tip of Goddess' tongue and sucking it for a second until she'd draw back. They were playing a game I knew well and I drew a ragged breath as I noticed David's hand had gone to her tummy, to her nipples, playing with them while they made out.

This was what I'd been missing, I thought. What I'd always wanted without realizing it. I needed someone who loved dogs as much as I did, someone I could share it with. I'm not sure it mattered if the other person was a boy or girl, but I'll admit I was happy just then knowing that David was a guy. I very much wanted to see him fucking Goddess, it was a desire as strong as anything I'd ever felt in my life. But we couldn't do it here, obviously, and we had a long drive ahead of us.


My car was small, but luckily I didn't have a lot of stuff anyway and we made room for David's backpack in the trunk. Barely. Most of my things were still at my parents' house and had been for a long time. After college, I'd decided to wait until I found a permanent full-time job before getting completely settled anywhere and I guess I'd always been practical about stuff like that. So long as I had my dog I was pretty happy and I sensed David would feel very much the same. I'd asked him if there was anything he wanted from his house, since all he had was his backpack, and the boy had said no. He had Goddess and that's all that mattered.

Now they were in the back seat, David and his girlfriend. Shadow rode up front with me, sticking his nose out the window, which was rolled three-quarters of the way up. It was a nice day and warm outside, but the wind could be a bit chilly and it made talking difficult as well. I could feel ten years of pent up conversation struggling to get out, but I wasn't sure where to start. He seemed happy enough with his own thoughts anyway, watching the world pass slowly by.

So we rode in silence for a long while, which wasn't so bad, I suppose. I was used to not talking intimately with other people. David probably felt the same, but still, we were together now, right? I mean, we were on our own, together, and I felt that responsibility. I decided I'd just be kind of ... blunt.

"Hey, uh, David?" I caught his eyes in my rearview mirror. "Have you fucked a lot of dogs? Or just..."

"Uh..." His mouth opened and his blue eyes got bigger, which was cute, but he didn't blush or anything. I think he just wasn't used to hearing a teacher talk like that, the F word, I mean. I wasn't used to being so crude either, but it was definitely blunt.

"I've done it with a lot of different ones," I said, feeling my tummy tighten. It was exciting to confess, to talk sort of dirty about my big secret. "Maybe that makes me a slut, I'm not sure."

"No, I've just done it with Goddess," David said slowly.

"That's cool." I smiled at him and we were quiet for half a minute.

"How many, um, times or..." he asked hesitantly.

"How many different dogs?" I giggled and made a little face. "You'll think I'm bad."

"No, uh-uh." He shook his head. "I'm curious."

"I don't know, um ... A dozen different ones? Maybe?" I shrugged. "Mostly when I was in high school. Some in college, too. Where I grew up it seemed like everybody had dogs, you know? Everyone except me. I was real popular with the neighbors."

"You were?" David smiled.

"Yeah. I mean, I'd always give the dogs baths and stuff," I explained, giggling at the memories. "I even made money doing it sometimes, just five bucks here and there."

"But you were really, um..." he cleared his throat, " ... fucking them?"

"After their baths? Yeah!" I grinned over my shoulder. "Every chance I got."

"You didn't have Shadow?"

"Shad? No, not until I was almost done with college, then I moved off campus and got him," I said. "He was at the shelter. They were gonna, well ... You know..."

"Yeah," David sighed, and he was stroking Goddess as she half-laid on his lap. "I know what they do."

"So I rescued him." I smiled, pushing the bad thoughts away.

"That's cool," he decided, smiling back at my reflection. "But when you were my age..."

"I fucked every dog I could find!" I laughed, sticking out my tongue. "God! I was a serious little bitch, too. I'd get a dog, you know, I'd give him some food and get him into my bedroom after school. It was so much fun, but I was always terrified of getting caught."

"Yeah, me too," David agreed. "When Candy caught us, that was bad."

"Your sister?" I asked, and he nodded. "That must have really sucked. What did she say?"

"She just threw-up mostly." The boy laughed, but not happily. "Seriously, she ran for the bathroom and puked after she saw what we were doing."

"Well," I shrugged, "that's her problem then."

"Yeah." David frowned. She'd made it his problem too and I had to remember that.

"A girl like that needs a good dog fuck," I said, mostly to myself.

We rode in silence for awhile after that, both of us lost in our own thoughts. I mostly wondered what David would do in the days and weeks ahead. He was coming with me, but he was only sixteen and a runaway now. I wasn't sure how much trouble I'd be in legally for helping him run away. I knew that if we had sex or whatever I wouldn't be in trouble. Sixteen was the age of consent and ... Sex with David? That made me pause and I wasn't sure if I was really thinking about that, or if I was just using it to define our standing with regards to the law. But the idea was in my head suddenly. People would assume we had sex, if anyone found out we were living together. Did I want to have sex with the boy?

Maybe. That was a weird thought just because I'd never wanted sex with any boy, but seeing him with Goddess ... Yeah, I could see why she loved him. He was cute and nice. Goddess probably loved getting David's hard cock inside her and I wondered what that would feel like. Boys weren't shaped like dogs, I knew that. Would it feel good? I smiled to myself, maybe even giggled as all these strange thoughts came out of left field.

"You want to stretch?" I asked him, seeing a sign for a roadside rest area ahead. "Give the dogs a break?"

"Yeah, that would be good," David said, and we were about halfway to Apple Grove, maybe a little less. It would be about a five hour drive, assuming we didn't get lost once we left the highway.

We found the designated pet area, which looked just like the rest of the place. It was on the other side of the parking lot from the bathrooms and vending machines, and the big map that said 'You are here!' That was fine with us anyway; nobody else was near us and so we didn't bother using leashes or even collars. David had taken off Goddess' and I rarely used a collar on Shadow.

The two dogs were getting along and that was good, taking the opportunity to sniff each other as much as the trees and grass. David and I just walked around slowly, watching our two dogs and smiling at them. That was nice, seeing David smile as he followed Goddess with adoring eyes. I realized that I did the same thing, just enjoying the way Shadow capered happily on the grass. I'd never really thought about it before, but I imagine I was always smiling around Shadow.

"I was thinking you should call your parents tonight," I said gently. "They're going to be worried."

"Yeah." David took a deep breath. "I don't know. I left them a note, anyway."

"Well, that's not the same thing as hearing your voice though," I told him, but it was his decision.

"Maybe," he said. "My mom will be worried, but my dad..."

"What? You don't get along with him?"

"No, we're okay," David told me. "Just, he's not gonna understand if he finds out about me and Goddess, you know?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "I do know. My dad keeps asking me when I'm going to get a boyfriend. I can't tell him I already have one."

"You think he'd be mad?" he asked. "If he knew you and Shadow, um ... Did it?"

"If he knew we fucked?" I asked, just to see David's reaction and the boy smiled, looking down. "Daddy would freak out, yeah. But he doesn't want to think about me having sex with anyone, so..."

"Yeah, I guess not," David said with a smile. "You really never had sex with a guy?"

"Nope!" I laughed lightly. "I'm still a virgin. Sorta."

"Me too!" He laughed with me and stole a look, but tried hard not to be obvious about it. I liked that.

"You guys do it a lot?" I wondered.

"Have sex?" David turned his head to give me a real look and I nodded. "Yeah, just about everyday. Goddess likes it a lot."

"I bet you do too, huh?" I bumped my hip against his playfully and this was a first for me, flirting with a boy.

"Yeah." He grinned. "It's better than anything. How about you?"

"Every chance we get," I said seriously. "Shadow's just three, so all he wants to do is eat and fuck and fall asleep afterwards."

"I know that feeling," David said, and we walked for minute and then turned around. The place just wasn't that big. "I never, um ... How do you guys do it?"

"How?" I laughed. "Uh, I don't know. Like anybody does. Mostly he likes it if I get on my hands and knees, you know. Doggy style?"

"Doggy style!" He stuck his tongue out with a childish giggle. He was amazingly cute with his innocence.

"But we do it other ways, too. I like it when he's on top of me, when I can kiss him and see his eyes," I said. "Missionary, kind of. That's always pretty great for me, like romantic. We take our time when we do that."

"Yeah, we do it that way too," he said. "It's kinda hard though because she's really small that way, but I can kiss her then and just ... See her, you know?"

"On her back?"

"Yeah, I have to go really slow when we do it that way," David told me. "She didn't really like it at first, but now ... She's so beautiful."

"I know," I said, feeling warm just from talking about sex. "I'd like to see that sometime."

"You would?" The boy blinked at me.

"Well ... yeah!" I giggled. "That would be seriously sexy. Watching you and Goddess? Definitely."

"Okay." He swallowed hard.

"What?" I grinned at him. "You mean, I can watch?"

"If you want to," David said, looking away from me, but then he turned his head and gave me his bright blue eyes. "I've never met anyone like you, Julie. I mean, I didn't even know there was someone like you."

"Well, here I am!" I said, grinning at him. "Do you want to watch Shadow fuck me?"

"Yeah," he breathed, obviously getting a little warm beneath his pink cheeks and eager smile.

We were leaning against the car by then. I had my long legs stretched out, digging the heels of my sandals into the asphalt with my ankles crossed. I knew David was looking at my thighs which were smooth and toned, and nicely tanned after the long summer. His eyes took in my flat tummy and my breasts as they were pushed outward. I had my arms straight behind me so I could lean on them. I pretended not to notice David's interest, but it excited me and I wanted to understand why.

"I suck him too," I said softly, tossing my head because I'd let my hair down. It wasn't terribly long, but past my shoulders anyway, and the wind blew it like an auburn cloud around my face.

"I lick Goddess," he answered, and I hadn't shocked him at all.

"You have no idea how cool this is for me," I had to say. "I've never talked about this stuff with anyone."

"It feels good, doesn't it?" David asked, and I moved closer.

"I was lonely," I admitted, touching his arm, stroking his shoulder with my hand, "and I didn't even know it."

"Me too." He swallowed hard, looking into my eyes and seeing me. Not just my body, the way other boys saw me. And I don't mean David was seeing me as a woman who loved her dog. I'm sure that was part of it, but beyond that ... I thought he was seeing the real me, like all of me. Nobody had ever looked at me that way and it meant something special.

I can't explain it and I didn't expect it. We just had a connection and when I looked at David I saw a boy, a young man really, who was strong and sensitive and so eager to be the good person he was growing into. I loved Shadow with a passion, but I never thought I would love a person that same way. I never thought I'd meet someone like David either, and I had a sudden hint, or premonition, or maybe just a flash of desire for something deeper than just friendship between us.

It frightened me, it really did, but even that felt good somehow. A wonderful sense of fear and excitement, and a reluctance to hope for something that I didn't completely understand. I wanted to think about it and maybe more than that, I didn't want to spoil it somehow.

"We should get going maybe," I said, turning away from his steady gaze. "Shadow, come on!"

"Goddess!" David whistled, and our dogs came running.

"Hey! Stop!" I pushed Shadow away as his nose pressed into my crotch. He could smell my excitement and was trying to reach my moist pussy with his tongue.

"He looks a little excited." The boy grinned at me. A bit of Shadow's cock had slipped his furry sheath, the red tip exposed with just a little precum starting to dribble out.

"Yeah, he gets that way when he smells something he likes," I said without embarrassment, at least about that. What was going on between me and David though...

"Goddess too," he said, and I laughed as the bitch pressed her nose into his crotch. I was reasonably sure David's cock had gotten hard in his jeans, probably dripping precum, too. Boys are like that.

"Hmmm..." I rolled my eyes. "Silly dogs."

We put the dogs in the backseat, David asking me if he could ride in the front, and of course, I wouldn't say no. He'd felt the connection, I could tell, and I think he wanted to sort it out just as much as I did. I bet he'd never looked at a girl before in his life, at least not with any kind of sexual desire. We were the same, him and me, and that seemed almost miraculous to me.

Unfortunately, neither of us had any experience with expressing our emotions to another person. It's hard enough even if you're normal, I suppose, and socially speaking, David and I were a long ways from that! We didn't say a word for half an hour or so, David probably thinking he should make the first move because he was the man, and I figured I should say something because I was some five or six years older.

Thirty minutes north of the rest area I saw a sign for a motel. There was a truck stop, a couple fast food places, a tavern with on and off sale liquor, and a motel with air conditioning and HBO. I felt horny and somewhat frustrated by my inability to talk with David, and so without warning, I just pulled off the freeway. We needed to break the ice, I thought. We'd chipped at it a little and then we'd gotten stuck. We needed to go the rest of the way and find out just what was going on between us, because it was a little maddening. I'd never been known for my patience.

"Where are we going?" David asked.

"Get a motel room." I glanced at him, smiling and really hoping he would be okay with that. It hadn't even occurred to me that he might not be.

"Oh," he said, clearing his throat. "Just, um ... One?"

"It's okay, right?" I asked him. "We can share?"

"Yeah." He swallowed hard.

"Okay." I nodded, thinking we were acting like a couple virgins on a first date. Which we were, in a manner of speaking.

"Do you want me to pay half, or..."

"Huh?" I laughed. "No, my dad will pay. Don't worry about it."

"Your dad?"

"Yeah, he gave me a credit card for stuff like this," I explained. "Well, not exactly like this, but he'll understand. I don't abuse it."

"Alright, cool," David said. "As long as he's not gonna get mad at you or anything."

"My dad?" I scrunched up my nose. "As soon as I tell him I have a real job, he won't care how much I spend, believe me."

"I wish my dad was like that," he sighed, and I had to sympathize. Somehow I doubted my dad would be so eager to pay my bills if he knew I was getting a motel room so David and I could fuck our dogs.

"Hang out here. I'll get us a room," I said ... And ten minutes later... "One oh three." I tossed the room key wrapped in the receipt on the dash. "All the way at the end."

"Can the dogs stay in there?" David wondered.

"Oops!" I stuck out my tongue. "I kinda forgot to tell her we have pets."

"Heh!" He grinned at me and turned around in his seat. "You guys'll be good anyway, right?"

"They'd better be," I agreed, knowing Shadow and Goddess would be fine, so long as we didn't get caught sneaking them in and out.

"Just one bed," David observed after opening the door.

"But it's a big one." I smiled, slipping past him as the boy stood just inside the room. "I'm going to take a shower, I think."

"Okay, um, I'll just get my bag and ... Do you need anything?"

"Just my little blue suitcase," I said. "And there's food for the dogs. Shadow's bowls are there, too. Goddess can use his water dish."

"Kay." David nodded and I was already in the bathroom, pulling my t-shirt over my head while I talked.

I hadn't closed the door, but I was out of sight anyway, or so I'd thought. But as my t-shirt came off, I caught David's reflection in the wall mirror, the angle giving the sixteen year old a good look at me as I stood there topless now. He could see my firm breasts, and my upturned nipples hardened, just like my tummy tightened at the realization that he was staring at me. I didn't move. I stood there letting the boy look while I watched his face. After a long second or three, his eyes found mine and he turned away quickly then. I frowned as I hadn't meant to embarrass him.

After David had gone outside to get our things, I thought about closing the bathroom door, but I didn't. I was excited by this game, this flirting and seduction, if that's what it was. I finally had some understanding of what my friends, the few I'd had in high school, had felt growing up and discovering boys and feelings for one in particular. I'd only loved dogs and so I hadn't understood any of what they were talking about, but now I did. I wanted David to look at me and like me. I wanted him to want me.

My panties were wet and I smiled at myself for that. I peeled them down my legs, tossing them next to the sink so I wouldn't forget to wash them. David. I looked at the mirror, seeing around the corner and into the motel room, but he was still outside. Goddess had gotten on the bed, sitting up with her head high, while I could just see half of Shadow's twisted body as he cleaned himself on the floor. It gave me a sense of family, a feeling that came out of nowhere with a genuine warmth, a contentment that I could feel in my stomach. This was what I'd been missing, I thought.

The water felt nice and hot, and while the motel soap was small and cheap, it did lather up just fine. I washed my body slowly, spending far too much attention to my breasts, and after a few minutes I gave up all pretense and pressed my fingers to my pussy. I was shaking inside, moving my fingers over and through the fine thatch of curling pubic hair covering my sex and finding my clitoris. She'd grown stiff and sensitive, eagerly exposed at the top of my slit, and I gasped with pleasure when my fingertips found her.

I wanted David to come into the bathroom and join me. That was my fantasy of the moment as I worked my fingers around in a small circular motion, massaging my clit and swollen labia, the thick outer lips of my cunt. They were ripe with excitement and greasy with my juices. I pinched and pulled them, enjoying that particular sensation greatly. My left hand played over my breasts, rubbing and squeezing them, slippery with soap and feeling my nipples aroused and burning. I thumbed and pinched the left, tugging at the rubbery nub and imagining David's mouth there.

Masturbation was hardly new for me. I enjoyed it a lot, but thinking about a boy was very different than my normal fantasies and I wanted him to hear my soft moans and weak gasps. David would come into the bathroom and see me, stare at me while I pressed a finger into my pussy, pumping my cunt slowly with my eyes closed and back arched. He'd join me, I imagined, taking off his clothes without a word, stepping inside and surprising me. I'd jerk at his touch, and then smile and look into his eyes, pulling the boy close so that the water rained over us both.

I could feel his cock against my tummy as we stood there. He was so tall, about the same height as me. His eyes were level with mine as my nipples rubbed his chest, sliding across his skin when we moved. David's hands would find my ass, his arms encircling me and the boy's strong fingers digging into my flesh. He pulled me tightly against him and I knew he wanted to kiss me. Our first kiss. My first ever with a man. I wanted it and I waited, closing my eyes for it and at the last moment opening them because I had to see it. I wanted to look into David's face when his lips found mine. His tongue teased my lips and I opened like a ripe fruit, sweet and moist and eager to be eaten.

David was kissing me and I was cumming hard, fucking myself with two fingers stretching my cunt, hunched over beneath the shower and barely able to breathe, it felt so good. The moment took a long while to pass, several minutes at least, and I was breathless and giggling by myself, blinking against the water spilling over my face. I remembered the open door and looked, peering around the thin shower curtain and I couldn't say if I wanted to find David standing there or not. Part of me did, but after my orgasm, I felt a rush of embarrassment too, and that happy confusion seemed kind of insane.

As it was, I had no idea how much or little David might have seen. The shower curtain wouldn't have disguised what I was doing at all, merely distorted the details, and I'd had my eyes closed. I didn't know if the boy had heard me and decided to take a peek or not. God! I hoped he had, and just as fervently I hoped I'd never find out.

David sat on the bed when I came out of the bathroom, feeling a little nervous, a little shy wrapped in a towel from the top of my breasts to just below my butt. Of course, he looked at me and I was looking at him. This was the moment I'd arranged so awkwardly and like any teenage girl on her first date, I had no idea what I was supposed to say or do. It made me feel ridiculous and suddenly afraid that I'd screwed this up ... whatever this was. I'd known the boy for half a day. What was I doing?

"I, uh ... Guess it's my turn, huh?" David cleared his throat and I didn't understand what he meant at first.

"What?"

"The shower." He blushed, smiling and trying so hard not to look at me, but he didn't have much of a choice.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.