Kalinda Gets Rescued - Cover

Kalinda Gets Rescued

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Kalina and her twin sister Emily are stranded on a deserted Isle with the only other survivor of a shipwreck. Mr. Donovan teaches them both the ways of the world without any fancy talk. Soon, fate has her stranded alone and she is suddenly confronted by a shipload of Pirates looking for booty. She witnesses their rough treatment of two female prisoners, mother and daughter, and sees them all depart leaving only the young daughter crying on the beach. Now she must comfort the young girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

It was probably Lady Wentworth’s preference for vaginal stimulation that caused her to be the one that became pregnant first. Both Charity and Kalinda were perfectly satisfied with the alternative of oral or anal copulation, because they feared the added burden of motherhood whilst stranded.

In a sense, Kalinda felt a degree of pity for the mature upper class female reduced to the basest of animal instincts for food, shelter and doing what came naturally. No more fancy tea and crumpets for the star of so many tea parties among the most select of social circles. Granted, it was amusing to hear the formerly well-behaved female grunting in shameful rhythm to Haru’s frenzied poundings. Poor Charity, her daughter, was totally disgusted by her parent’s fall from grace. Apparently, her mother’s time on board the ship with the thieves had changed her attitudes about spreading her legs for recreational purposes. She was more than willing to go to any length to chase away the doldrums of boredom that hung over the now departed ship and, more recently, the almost deserted island, like a shroud of depression.

Lady Wentworth’s announcement of future birth was more a pronouncement of doom rather than cause for celebration. It made both Charity and Kalinda a little more circumspect in allowing Haru to go to deeply into their vaginal folds hoping that his seed would fall into areas not prone to the creation of new life. Of course, the uneducated and uncaring Haru thought it all unnecessary and he simply went with the flow being more than happy to have not just one or two, but, three nubile females at his disposal despite the fact they were far too pale in appearance to be beautiful in his eyes.

It was a full moon later that they spotted a sail on the horizon.

At first, the women fretted that it was the pirates returning to punish them further for the failure of ransom to win their freedom. As it drew closer, it became obvious that it was a much smaller vessel and had the appearance of some sort of yachting ship built more for speed than for rough seas. The colors indicated it was of French origin and that was not unusual in these regions where adventurers roamed in dangerous waters. The thing even had a pair of cannons mounted over the bow to fire straight forward and not present a larger target than necessary to pirates or other thieving scum.

A landing ship was launched with little ceremony from the port side after they anchored well out away from the nasty reefs that lurked below the surface.

Haru was chanting his death song making himself an absolute nuisance to the women.

Lady Wentworth was primping to look her best hoping there were a variety of valiant studs in need of female companionship. The poor woman had been so changed by her experience with the pirates that she could only think of such depraved matters even when rescue was in the offing.

Charity whimpered in Kalinda’s arms expecting the worst from her perspective of a confirmed pessimist in unknown circumstances. Kalinda did her best to reserve judgement because the yacht was at least flying the colors of a recognized European country and not some “fly-by-night” banana republic.

The small landing boat had a crew of four. They were all Caucasian in appearance and the two passengers were dressed in fashionable clothes suited more for a day at the marina or the beach club than on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere. The gentleman was tall and handsome with a darling moustache that intrigued Kalinda for reasons she would hesitate to relate to anyone with the slightest sense of proper behavior. The female of the duo was young, agile and wore seaman’s pants showing off her perfectly shaped buttocks and hips in dynamic attractiveness like an invitation to a party not suited for religious-minded persons or children below the age of eighteen. She noticed that all four of the crew members had their ogling eyes glued to her posterior like moths to a flame and it was easy to understand their logic.

Only the crew was armed with long guns and the gentleman in charge carried an officer’s sidearm and a long sword with a narrow thin blade that was totally useless against the more popular cutlasses of the pirate hordes. After some heated discussion, Kalinda convinced Haru to leave his spear behind and they emerged from the brush to greet the new visitors to the deserted island.

They were surrounded almost immediately by the landing party.

“Don’t move and keep your hands where we can see them properly.”

Kalinda thought the order was totally unnecessary since none of them, including Haru, had any inclination to do anything different considering the unbalanced odds.

“Welcome to our island, travelers, we so rarely have guests these days.”

The sarcastic voice of Lady Wentworth seemed to break the bubble of startled amazement on the part of the newly landed visitors. In fact, it was perfectly obvious that the only island resident that posed concern for any of them was the unconcerned Haru because of his size and his almost total naked status in the company of fully clothed others. Kalinda knew instinctively that he was not in the least bit resistance against the people around him because he knew full well they were the only thing keeping him from the violent end promised by the headman and the shaman on the nearby island. He was destined as a “sacrifice” and there was no way to get around it.

After some boring chatter about the state of weather, the location of other islands, and the destination of the yacht anchored just offshore; the gentleman in charge of the landing party shrugged his broad shoulders and directed the crew to escort the “women” aboard the landing boat and it was then we realized he had no intention of taking a wild native islander on board his precious yacht in fear of the consequences of him running amuck causing no end of trouble for one and all.

It was obvious that neither Lady Wentworth nor Charity were in the least bit upset at the possibility. They were already making plans for purchasing new frocks at the first opportunity. Kalinda could easily appreciate the wisdom of the gentleman’s caution, but she was reluctant to write the fellow off simply because he was an untamed male. She discussed it briefly with Sir Harold but he was adamant about leaving the “big one” on the beach and only taking the women.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.