F451-69 Study Group
Chapter 2 - Initiation

Copyright© 2012 by f451

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Initiation - Sara's a sophomore girl in high school and she is asked to join secret society of students that study together but also explore their sexuality with great abandon. A couple of faculty get involved too.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student   School  

"Sara, got a sec?" Tiffany's voice said from behind her.

"Yeah, sure." They were between classes, but her next one was close.

"You took care of that doctor visit, right?"

"Yeah, yesterday. I shaved too." She blushed at that. She had made the after hours visit to the doctor's office. The doctor seemed like a very sweet old guy. He followed perfect doctor protocol, except that he asked her to take off all her clothes and watched as she undressed and climbed up on the table. She guessed the breast exam was extra, but was done just like her regular doctor. He also spent a longer than normal time looking at her while she was up in the stirrups. The only non-professional thing he said was 'you have a very pretty one!'

"Good. Did you know that the Study Group has two faculty advisors?"

"No, you're kidding!"

"Really, and they're incredibly helpful. They get us out of jams sometimes, make sure we get the classes we want and stuff like that. It's Mr. Davis and Miss Andrews. Look, Mr. Davis really likes to help out the girls who are new to the group. Especially girls like you who are 'inexperienced' shall we say." Tiffany arched her eyebrows a little to acknowledge the euphemism in case Sara didn't get it.

"Eeewww, you mean what I think you mean?"

"Uh huh. It's your choice, but if you do it, you won't regret it. If you do it the first time with one of the guys, they'll probably hurt you some, and they'll be mainly concerned about themselves, not you. Mr. Davis will make sure you have a lovely memory and wonderful experience."

"Wow, did he do you?"

"Yeah and I'm so glad he did. He wants to meet you no matter what. Make an appointment and go see him. Then decide."

Sara's head was swimming at the idea. Mr. Davis was the head guidance councilor. He was certainly good looking, but he was around 40. Why would she want to do it with some old guy like that?


Sitting in Mr. Davis' guest chair, her tummy muscles fluttered. His voice soothed her, he had long experience talking to students and knew how to make them at ease. With Sara or other Study Group girls he put on a different kind of charm than usual. His gaze into her eyes and his smile made her feel warm all over. He'd explained about how teenaged boys are and she she had to agree. He was right about everything. The warm voice washing over made her want to let him take care of her, to help her, to teach her.

"So, Sara, I want so much for you to have a good early experience in Study Group and here at the school. If you'd like me to take you under my wing, just let me know and we can go from there. You don't need to decide now. Why don't you make another appointment in a few days and come back and tell me what you've decided?"

"This is all so sudden, Mr. Davis. Are you sure I'm ready?"

"Sara, look at yourself. You're tall, smart and beautiful. Your body makes the other girls jealous. I know you have feelings roiling around in your head that will distract you from your school work if you don't work them out. You are as ready as any girl. You just need to make up your mind that your are."

"Oh my gosh, Sir. I don't know. -- I guess ... I think I don't need to come back. I want to do it."

"Your sure?"

"Yes, Sir." He voice was firm now. She had made up her mind. Mr Davis was happy to hear that determination. Sometimes he put girls off when he didn't think they had really made up their minds.

"OK, Sara. Meet me Friday after school in the park by the picnic area. There's a football game that night. Tell your parents that you won't be home till late because you're going out with your friends. And bring a bag with your nicest clothes to change into. Something you'd wear to an expensive date."


The three days till Friday went by quickly. Mr. Davis' car came into the empty lot at the park and she slipped into the front seat. He leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips. "We have a ways to drive, Sara. Put on some music you like." The hour long drive went by quickly too. Mr. Davis seemed to know how to talk to teenagers. Eventually he pulled into a high rise hotel by the water. "Stay here while I go in a register. You understand why we can't be seen together, even this far from the school?"

"Of course, Mr. Davis. I'll be right here."

A few minutes later he slipped back into the car and drove into the underground parking. "Ok, here's your room key. It's room 1729. The elevator is right over there. I'll go first and then you follow in a couple of minutes? All right?"

"Sure." The sneaking around was kind of exciting. It was obvious why they had to do it though. Sophomores in high school shouldn't be seen going into a hotel with an older man.

Her stomach was really fluttering now. In an hour or two she would no longer be a virgin. She'd be naked and in bed with a 40 year old man. She kept wondering what it would be like when he entered her, when she felt his penis slid up inside her. Would hit hurt, would he be too big for her?

The ride up in the elevator took forever. When some other people got on, she was sure they knew, sure they thought she was going upstairs to have sex. She stared fixedly at the door and tried to stop blushing.

Thankfully no one else got off on her floor, the top one. The room was at the end of the hall. She slid the card in and opened the door. She glanced around and realized they were in a suite. Mr. Davis came over and stood facing her with his hands lightly on her arms. "Are you OK, Sara? Are we still good?"

"Yes Sir." Sara's voice sounded a little weak. She was nervous, but eager.

"Call me Russ for this evening. OK? It has to be Mr. Davis anywhere else, but call me Russ here."

"OK. -- Russ." It felt strange in her moth calling anyone his age by their first name.

He leaned toward her and kissed her, this time harder than in the car, but still did not use his tongue. There would be time enough for that. She was stiff at first and then relaxed. He took her fully in his arms then, feeling her body melt against his. She could not remember ever being kissed like this. She had to tilt her neck sharply back to kiss the taller man. She liked the feeling of their bodies pressed together. She could feel her pussy warming up and becoming moist already.

After a few seconds, he broke the kiss, took her by the hand and began to show her around the suite. The living room was fabulous, with a couch and chair facing full walls of windows on two sides. The river was below and city was spread out before them. When it got dark and the light came on it would be incredible. Through the door and into the bedroom, the was a huge king size bed in the middle of a large room. The covers had been folded back to reveal a wide expanse of white sheet. Sara's stomach flipped over again as she realized this was where it would happen. Through another door was the nicest bathroom Sara had ever seen. The was a big tub, a walk-in shower and sinks, all in marble. A smaller room to the side hid the toilet.

"I'm going to shower and change. Why don't you watch TV or look at the view for a few minutes. Then it will be your turn." Sara had thought they would jump right in bed, but she guessed Mr. Davis, Russ that is, had something else in mind. As she stared out the window, she realized it would be nice to know that they were both fresh and clean.

"OK, it's all yours now. Have a shower and change into your nice clothes. I'll be out in the living room."

She decided she would wash and blow dry her hair. By the time she had her dress on and slipped into her high heels, she felt and looked terrific.

She walked into the living room and Russ stood up. "Sara, you look even more gorgeous than I expected, and I expected a lot." She had on a midnight blue dress with significant, but not slutty cleavage. It was sleeveless and showed off the demure but well defined muscles of her shoulders. Her back was bare and showed no hint of a bra. He wasn't surpassed, it didn't look like she needed one, despite her very nice sized breasts.

"Would you like some wine? I have some Pinot Noir."

"Wow, I've never really had wine. I guess I'll try a little"

She sipped the wine from the elegant large glass and really liked it. She had no idea she liked win.

"Some sit on the couch by me." She settled down on the couch and he turned sideways toward her, looking into her eyes. "Are you still comfortable? Are you still glad you're here."

She was feeling almost light headed, she felt so good. She'd never experienced anything remotely like this luxury. "Mr. Davis, Russ, this is is incredible."

He caressed her chin and cheek. He brushed his finger tips over her left cheekbone. "You have wonderful cheekbones, Sara, did you know that? It's what distinguishes pretty women from beautiful ones." Then he leaned forward and kissed her, pushing her back against the couch, asserting his strength, but restraining it. showing her she was in his control, but that he would be gentle with her. This kiss went on longer this time and Sara could feel her body respond, the heat radiating from her center and her breasts tingling.

Leaning back a little and looking into her eyes again, he traced his fingers down her neck and onto her collar bone. He then planted a soft kiss on her upper chest while his hand settled on her left breast, which he gently kneaded through the dress. She moaned softly, her hand resting on the back of his head. She had made out with a couple of teenage guys, but it was nothing like this. This was thrillingly sensual and sexy.

He moved back to lips and kissed her again, this time his tongue probed at her lips. She let her mouth open to him and his tongue flicked at hers. God it was so hot and wet and sexy. She was swooning already and all they had done is kiss and put a hand on her breast.

He continued like that, kissing her lips and elsewhere, exploring her body with his hands, but softly, outside her clothes. She was about die of desire when he finally, slipped her dress from her shoulder and down, exposing her breast. instead of his hand, he leaned over and kissed it, again and again his lips nearing the small pink nipple until finally he took it between his lips. As he sucked at her nipple, Sara began to moan softly, unable to stop. It felt so wonderful. She hadn't realized she could get so hot. At this point she wanted so badly to feel him enter her. He sex was wet and eager. She wanted him so badly and he had not even touched between her legs yet.

He released her nipple and slid her dress back up onto her shoulder, then helped her up. Folding her in his arms, he gave her another deep kiss and then took her by the hand and let her into the bedroom.

They stood in front of the big window. "Slip off your shoes." She kicked them into a corner and waited for his next instruction. She was his to do with as he pleased. Kissing her again, he reached around her back and found the short zipper. Then he placed his hands on her shoulders and slid the dress down her body, letting it drop in a puddle on the floor. He slipped fingers inside her matching midnight blue panties and slid them down to her ankles and she stepped out of them, now completely naked and vulnerable. "God you have beautiful shoulders." He pulled her to him by those shoulders and kissed her again, his hands sliding down to her hips and then around to cup her strong round ass. They were perfect smallish round mounds of muscle. Her breasts were pressed against him, pale pillows being squeezed between them bulging gently to the side.

"Sara, get on the bed." She slid onto the bed, the cool sheets against her flesh. She tried to resist the temptation to cover herself. He laid her head against the pillow in the middle, spreading her long red hair around her, on her back, one knee up. She turned slightly towards him to watch as he undressed. She was naked, but he was still fully dressed. That made her feel sexy as hell. It was fun watching him undress, she'd never watched a guy do that. It was different than when a girl undressed. When his shirt came off, she could see he was still in shape, revealing a well muscled chest. When his pants came off, she could see the tent in this boxers. Then the boxers came off and she could see his erect cock, pointing upward at a 45 degree angle.

Oh My God! she though, that's going inside me! It was bigger than she expected and it scared her now. He slid onto the bed beside her. "Just relax, I'm going to explore you for a while." He proceeded to kiss her everywhere, her neck, her breasts, her belly, her thighs, even the bottoms of her feet. He rolled her on her side and spooned against her. She could feel his erection pressing into her back, but in this position he could caress everything on her front. After fully exploring everything else, his hands began to caress the inside of her thighs. At the same time he kissed and licked that her neck and whispered sweet things in her ears.

She nearly screamed when his finger first touched her pussy. Gently probing he found her clit and began massaging it. She could not believe how good it felt.

He eased her onto her back again and crawled around on the bed and began kissing her inner thighs. Not wanting to torture her too much, he worked his way to her pussy quickly. The first touch of his tongue on her clit and she did scream this time. Sara was delirious with pleasure and spread her legs out giving him maximum access. In minutes she was clawing the bed and the orgasm hit her hard. She screamed and writhed on the bed until shudders subsided.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.