Prodigious Collection - Cover

Prodigious Collection

Copyright© 2012 by Tomken

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A cube ship holds a quarter million people. That's a lot! Some assembly required.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Incest   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

4 Section 55 -- Spurned males

"Listen up, guys," the steward said as he observed his audience. When the noise had abated, he continued. "We're here now to debrief. We would like some feedback from you. We want to help you. You guys are just in from the meat market, where you've spent a couple of days being inspected, neglected, and rejected, repeat, repeat, repeat. You've just left your loved ones behind, praying that they will find and join a safe and satisfying family. You've probably got a mix of emotions running through you right now: empty, angry, frightened, confused and a lot more. We want to take this time to help you get yourselves flying straight and level, get you squared away so you can return to Earth and live a productive and rewarding life there. We expect you to return and tell of your experiences here in the moon. We hope those experiences were mainly positive in spite of the fact that you have to go back to Earth. As we told you in the orientation a few days ago, we need your goodwill. Lemme tell you why.

"We're now assembling two hundred and fifty thousand people to board the cube transport Valhalla. The cycle for transports is only two weeks: boarding, outbound travel, unloading and the return to Earth. With one cube transport, we oughta have two weeks to assemble the next load of passengers.

"The second cube transport will be commissioned in just a few weeks. Then with two cube transports, we will have to assemble two hundred and fifty thousand passengers every week. The third cube transport will be commissioned a few months after that. And the cube transports will keep coming out of the shipyards, demanding more and more passengers, faster and faster.

"Three days ago, we tried out a new method of extractions. You guys were part of that. With the office building and the follow-up dependent extractions, we got about twenty thousand people from each of two cities. The method was judged a success. Two days ago, we did four buildings in four cities and got about eighty thousand. Yesterday, the same yielded another eighty thousand. After the extractions today, we will have ... you did the math, about two hundred and eighty thousand people. About thirty thousand of those will be adult males who we cannot transport to the colonies. They'll have to go back to Earth.

"We want your help in limiting the number of males who have to go through the ordeal of inspection and rejection. We want to know from you how to persuade the males not to come to the moon at all. We want to learn from you how to use the fear-of-God orientation session to persuade more men go back to Earth." The steward called on a man who had raised his hand.

"If I hadn't come with the rest from the office building," the man said, "my wife and kids wouldn't have been extracted."

"We're aware of that," answered the steward. "I hope you'll agree that the marines doing the pickup did not dwell on that point. Does anyone disagree?" No one spoke up. "We can talk more later about whether we should modify what the marines tell the office building people.

"This office building extraction was followed up with a wide open secondary pickup. As you know, we agreed to one pickup at one location for each person who came from the office building. The secondary pickup could include a pretty much unlimited number of people. So far, the number of male concubine candidates has been relatively low on the secondary pickup. That number is rising every day with every new pickup.

"You guys will be among the first to have been in the moon and then sent back home. We have had four days of office style pickups and nobody has a clue what they will encounter in the moon. That will all change as soon as you guys return. Unhappily for you, the media is going to be all over you when you get home. We want to talk about the story you will tell when you get home.

"What I'd like to know right now is, how did you feel about the males-only orientation, where we tried to convince you not to stay? Anybody?"

There was some stirring among the crowd but, at first, no one spoke up. "I really thought I could convince a sponsor that he or she should pick me, my wife and my two children," said one guy.

The steward looked away for a moment, then focused on the man who had spoken. "Dave," said the steward, "we really need to learn from you guys. Let me ask you this: did you ask the AI about the likelihood of you being sponsored?"

"Yes," answered Dave.

"And what did the AI tell you?"

"It told me that the probability of me being sponsored was about 50/50, and it mentioned a couple of my attributes that would be problematic for prospective sponsors."

"Dave, did you discuss this with your wife?"

"Yes. My wife really, really wanted me to try to be sponsored with her. She was frightened at the prospect of a new man..."

"We didn't give the fear-of-God lecture to the women," allowed the steward. "How many of you were pressured by your wives to stay?" About two-thirds of the men raised their hands.

"Let's talk about the lecture you heard at the beginning. What can you tell me about it? Did you think it was truthful? Did you think it wasn't as bad as we portrayed it?"

"I kept thinking about my wife," said another man. "I thought that lecture was probably right but I knew my wife wasn't going to go for it. She wanted me with her."

Pretty soon, almost all of the men were participating in a lively discussion. It was unanimously agreed that the women should hear the 'gloves off' lecture about trying to be a male concubine. There was disagreement whether the men and women should hear the lecture together or separately. Most of the guys wished that the AI had not hedged its report on the probability of being sponsored.

"This office building extraction method won't be useful for very long," said the steward. "Earth First and other anti-Confederacy groups will find a way to make the method too expensive in terms of the loss of life. But there will be other new kinds of pickups. We need too many people, too fast, for us to merely do the little restaurant pickups that were the standard routine at the beginning. Don't get me wrong: the little pickups will continue; none of the smaller transport ships have been taken out of service.

"We need a reliable way to dissuade male concubine candidates from making the trip in the first place. We need a reliable way to convince male concubine candidates not to stay for the meat market. What are your thoughts on that?"

Again there was a lively discussion. There was unanimous agreement that having all of the men from the office buildings come resulted in a lot more dependents who could go to the colonies. The group reached consensus that the 'gloves off' lecture should be given to the men and women at the same time; and the AI should be less circumspect in its assessment of the probability of success for the male concubine candidates.

When this aspect had been completely talked out by the group, the steward turned the discussion toward the men's imminent return to Earth. "We want to help you," said the steward, "but we don't want to encourage male concubine prospects to come to the moon and stay through the meat market." A lively exchange ensued. The guys of course wanted enhancement, age rollback and military training. The steward pointed out that the men's experiences would be widely publicized. The unfortunate result would be that many more male concubine prospects would come to the moon and would endure the negative elements simply in order to achieve enhancement.

The discussion went on for a long time.

4 Section 56 -- Beth's ova

"Ohhhh," sighed Beth as she rubbed her lower abdomen on the right side. Despite her obvious discomfort, she smiled dreamily as she lay back in her seat.

"What's wrong?" asked Erin.

"AI," breathed Beth, "that was the ovum being released, wasn't it?"

"It was," answered the AI. "If you felt that, you should soon feel the release of the ovum on the other side. The first ovum wasn't quite ready for release, and needed some assistance. The ovum on the other side wasn't preparing for release at all and would not otherwise have been ripe until next month."

"You can feel your egg being released?" Emma asked in shock. Beth nodded gently but said nothing. She lay back on the sofa, still rubbing her abdomen and smiling.

"For twenty some years," Beth finally said softly, "every month, I felt a twinge when an egg released. Every month, I knew that that egg would go unused. This one," and she pointed at her ovary, "and this one, when it comes, are going to be fertilized, are going to attach themselves in my womb and become children."

"Some women can feel it every month and some can't," said Claire. "I understand that the pain usually goes away pretty quickly. For some, it can be quite painful and the pain can last for days. I have never felt an egg being released -- at least not knowingly."

"It is called mittelschmerz, or ovulation pain," added the AI. "Only one in five women is able to sense the ovum release. Far fewer have pain associated with the sensation. Now that Beth has reported the pain, it is being attended to and will subside shortly."

Now Beth grimaced and rubbed on the other side. She exhaled in a long, steady breath, trying to control her response to the pain. She smiled, eyes still closed. "Oh, that hurt," she said softly. After a pause, "I have two ova on their way to meet their destiny. I know I'm going to have twin babies. I'm going to be impregnated today. I haven't been this horny since my wedding day, and that was a long time ago. I need to feel myself wrapped in his strong arms. I need to feel him deep inside me, filling me up. I need to feel the jets of his semen, launching his sperm on their journey."

Lauren shushed the twins with her finger over her own lips and then crooked her finger, calling them to kneel in front of her. When they arrived, she quietly told them, "Go sit on either side of Beth. Cuddle up close. Pull her arms around you. Hold onto her hands, like this," and she showed them what she meant, "gently, like you're soothing her, cuddling with her, but don't let her pull her hands away. Rub her tummy for her. Let her show you how much pressure she wants. After a few moments, start in on her nipples with your tongues -- just a very little at first -- and, after that, her areolae. When she's ready, I'll put a lip lock on her clit." The three giggled quietly.

The twins took up their positions, smoothly wrapped Beth's arms around themselves and began to soothe her abdominal pain with their hands. Beth patted their arms in silent thanks for their help. She pressed her hand over Erin's, letting her know that she wanted more pressure on her tummy. When Erin had it right, she withdrew her hand. She had not opened her eyes at all.

Emma began to extend the distance she was massaging, maintaining the pressure over Beth's ovary but letting the rest of each stroke become more and more like a caress. Soon, she was rubbing along a line from Beth's ovary to her mons. Erin picked up the ploy and mimicked her twin on the other side, timing her strokes opposite Erin's so that only one hand was near Beth's mons at a time.

Erin moved in and, ever so gently, licked the tip of Beth's nipple. Beth shook in surprise but did not open her eyes. Emma's tongue on her nipple did not make her shake. Instead, she sighed in appreciation. The twins watched each other, each mimicking the other's actions. A gentle bite and stretch of one nipple was immediately copied on the other side. One tongue and then the other twirled around the nipple, over and over. The breast play remained gentle but increasingly intense.

Beth was enjoying the ever more erotic strokes and the attention that both of her breasts were receiving. The glistening dew on her lower lips was easy to see. Her hips began to move back and forth. Her knees opened and closed.

Laura timed her move perfectly, dropping to the floor between Beth's outspread knees. She immediately began kissing Beth's inner thighs, quickly working her way to her prize in the middle. Laura decided that subtlety was for another occasion. She dragged her flattened tongue from the lowest part she could reach, all the way up to the top, right over Beth's still-hidden clit. Sure enough, Beth tried to yank her hands away but the twins were prepared. Beth's long, loud inhale of breath told Laura that she was on the right track.

"Noooo," Beth moaned, "three on one isn't fair!"

"You've made love your whole adult life," said Laura. "You've been fucked a lot. Today, Beth, Martin is going to breed you." Beth shuddered.

"It is said," giggled Claire as she lazily jacked Rob's cock by rocking her pelvis, "that you're more likely to get pregnant if you have an orgasm. You want more babies, you need more orgasms. And more orgasms. Give her the works, girls!"

They did just that. Beth got kissed, licked, sucked, nipped, probed, fingered, fisted, brought to screaming orgasms beyond count. When her sisters had reduced her to a mass of quivering Jell-o, they stretched her out on the sofa for a rest.

4 Section 57 -- Fourth day extractions: Anchorage, Honolulu, Osaka, Seoul

Tired from extractions in Australia and India, the marines took a long rest. By the time they were ready to begin the fourth day extractions, the day was nearly over across the continental United States and Canada. Extractions in Anchorage and Honolulu were arranged.

The tallest non-hotel building in Anchorage was twenty-two stories. In order to achieve the planned headcount, three separate building extractions had to be conducted at once. In Honolulu, extractions in two buildings occurred at the same time.

The marines were by then old hands at this type of extraction. The transporter pads disgorged the Anchorage office workers and then the Honolulu office workers. The marines went back for the Honolulu secondary extractions first while they awaited twilight in Anchorage.

Next came extractions in Osaka, Japan and Seoul, Korea.

When they were done, the marines had over the past four days accumulated more than two hundred eighty-four thousand men, women and children from seven countries.

4 Section 58 -- Sarah, Sandy & Jack return

"You look the epitome of 'freshly fucked', Diane," smiled Claire. "I hope you're as refreshed and recharged as you look. You deserve it."

"Thanks, Claire," said Diane as she and Martin seated themselves. "What have you hooligans done to Beth?"

"They ganged up on me," Beth breathed, still prone on the sofa, eyes closed. "Three on one. It wasn't pretty. I think they want me to have quadruplets. I may be boneless for the rest of the day."

"Who were the culprits?" chuckled Martin, panning the room. The twins and Laura blushed furiously. A smiling Claire's finger pointing was unnecessary. "I suppose you didn't come to her aid, Claire, because you were full of cock?"

"Well, I am still full of cock," laughed Claire, "but, if I weren't, I would have helped with the attack." Beth groaned.

"You must be missing out on something special, Boss," said Laura. "Rob's been fucking her continuously since before breakfast."

"What?" exclaimed Rob, feigning affront. "I'm just sitting here minding my own business. I like Claire on my lap."

"You know what your fingers look like when you've been in a hot bath for too long?" asked Diane. "I wonder if that happens to Rob's cock."

The front door opened and in pranced Sandy, Jack and Sarah, holding hands and chortling. Applause and cheering erupted. The three lined up side by side, still holding hands, and bowed deeply. The twins raced to meet them and started a group hug. "Show us, show us," they chanted as they ended the embrace.

All three of the newly enhanced family members did pirouettes in front of the family. It was plain that the show was planned -- their stances were the same and they turned in the same direction at the same time. Jack looked ridiculous between the sisters, his erection bobbing with every tiny step.

"Look, ladies," laughed Laura, "you've given Rob a hard-on!" Claire was still on Rob's lap. Everyone knew his cock was still fully embedded inside her.

"Naa," laughed Beth, now sitting up, "that's the same hard-on he woke up with!"

"You look really great," said Martin, "all three of you. How do you feel?"

"I feel great!" beamed Jack.

"I feel young!" exclaimed Sarah.

"I feel horny!" shouted Sandy. Jack and Sarah nodded vigorously.

"Well, sit down for a bit," smiled Diane, "and we'll share the plan with you." The three happily plunked down on a sofa with Jack in the middle. The sisters both wrapped a hand around his erection and each jammed one of his hands into her crotch. A smiling Diane simply shook her head, but also noted that the width of both girls' hands was not nearly enough to cover Jack's cock.

"While you were away," began Claire, "Martin found himself in the mood to make babies. While some of us wanted to wait until our entire family was together, our overseer," and she waived her thumb at Beth, "took matters into her own hands. She pointed out why none of the rest of us ought to be first to get preggers and she elected herself the first mother of Martin's children.

"So while Martin scratched Diane's itch, the AI proceeded to get Beth's ovaries busy. Beth now has two ova coming down the chute for a rendezvous with Martin's baby-makers. It turns out that Beth can feel her ova being released. The first egg was nearly ripe anyway. The second wasn't ready at all and forcing its release was painful. Laura plotted with the twins to take her mind off the pain. They ganged up on Beth and made her orgasm until she was boneless.

"Martin says he wants to take a page out of the lion's book and mate with Beth over and over until the AI reports her pregnant."

"And you two sisters," said a grinning Martin, "get to choose for the entire family whether Beth's impregnation should be a ceremony or whether you'll drag the other men off and fuck them silly."

"Can't we do both?" asked Sandy. "We can solemnly witness you stuff babies into her before we retire to get our own pipes cleaned!"

Without another word, Martin rose and collected Beth in his arms. As he stood there, they kissed tenderly. As the seconds stretched out without Martin moving, the twins led the way into the bedroom, racing to get the best spot. Sarah rose and dragged Jack along to join the twins. Laura waddled away with Diane.

As Martin headed for the bedroom, Sandy helped Claire to stand and then pulled her into a kiss and embrace. "May I borrow your man for a while?" Sandy asked.

Claire smiled, nodding. "Rob isn't my man, Sandy. I'm comfortable with Rob, and his cock fits in me real well. Maybe I ought to start branching out -- get started whittling away at my four thousand orgasm deficit." She giggled. "Rob just can't get over how long he can stay hard. I think he just sticks it into me out of habit. Take him. Ride him hard and put him away wet."

"Hey!" snorted Rob, "you make me sound like an animal!"

"Don't complain, my studly stallion. Sandy wants to ride you for all you're worth. Take good care of her!"

Martin laid Beth on the bed and crawled up beside her, one arm beneath her neck and the free hand caressing her face. Her breathing was already ragged, the expression on her face a mixture of lust, excitement and fulfillment. Her thighs were shiny with her juices. She was ready. She caressed his face before pulling him in for a scorching kiss.

The twins had sandwiched Laura between and just in front of them so they could both hold her up, saving her back. Each twin wrapped an arm behind Laura's back and held on to her sister. With their free hand, and with her permission, they gently stroked Laura's arms.

Rob was spooned up behind Sandy, his head propped up on his arm, his free hand for the present merely stroking Sandy's arm. Sarah yanked Jack back from the bed and slurped up his cock until he was rock hard. Then she pushed him onto the bed, upright with his feet straight out. She proceeded to climb into his lap, facing away from him and impaled herself with a sigh. Diane and Claire sat together, knees out, feet behind them with their arms wrapped around each other's back.

As the kiss became a serious bout of tonsil hockey, Beth coaxed Martin onto her, freeing her arm in the process. She used both hands to caress his face while she pressed herself up, feeling his rigid cock along her slit. The kiss was broken. While she looked deeply into Martin's eyes, she softly said, "Diane, I ask your blessing."

Diane's gasp revealed her surprise. She happened to be positioned so that she could bring her face to Beth's without having to move. By the time Diane was within Beth's vision, tears ran from Beth's shining eyes and into her ears. The joy on Beth's face made her radiant. "Make a baby boy for all of us, Beth," Diane whispered. "Make us a baby girl. Bless you for all you've already done for us, Beth. You bless us all."

With that, Martin lifted his hips to align his cock with Beth's entrance. Diane gently but firmly grabbed his cock and brought him into position. As she let go, he slid all the way into Beth in one steady thrust. He stopped, buried to the hilt in her warm wet envelope, and watched her shining eyes. Soon, she gently thrust upward, signaling her readiness.

He began long, slow thrusts, pulling back until he was nearly out and then surely thrusting all the way back in. He ground his pelvis into hers before beginning the next stroke. She pulled his face down to hers and kissed him passionately. The kiss ended and she pushed him back far enough to see his face. Her smile filling her entire face, she softly said, "This feels so good, Martin. But our goal is you fucking babies into me. I think the operative word is 'fuck.' Will you please cut loose and fuck the shit out of me? Fuck me now, and I'll fuck you next. Can we rut, over and over, until we know we're successful?"

Martin smiled and nodded as he began to pick up the speed and power of his thrusts. "Make me cum before you fill me up, Martin. An orgasm enhances my fertility."

Beth got what she asked for. Martin's reproductive enhancements shown as he slammed deeply into her again and again, relentlessly continuing until they were both huffing and sweating profusely. The audience could plainly see that Beth's orgasm was fast approaching. Someone started quietly clapping while chanting, "Go, go, go, go." Soon Beth and Martin were the only ones not chanting. The volume and speed increased as Beth's orgasm approached like a freight train. It slammed through her body as she let go a blood-curdling scream. Martin kept thrusting until he too roared his release.

Martin tried to roll to Beth's side but she would have none of it. She squeezed him tightly to her chest, whispering, "Thank you," over and over. He raised his head to peer into her radiant face. They kissed softly, lovingly. "Stay inside me," she whispered. "Stay hard."

Sometime during the episode, Sandy had thrown her leg back over Rob's and guided his cock inside her. Rather than thrust, he reached over her and began running his fingers through her pussy.

Sarah was impaled from the beginning. She too refrained from riding up and down Jack's cock, instead opting to let his fingers play in her gash while she fondled his balls.

The twins had artfully arranged themselves to provide plenty of access to their pussies. Laura found both of her hands in the twins' crotches. She did her best to get them both off without attracting attention to themselves.

Claire and Diane were the only two not getting any. They did not mind. They had both had plenty earlier in the day. They had focused their attention on the show that Beth and Martin were putting on before them. The antics of the remaining family members were not missed, either.

Beth had only to look at Diane to convey her need. Diane sprang off the bed, pulling Claire with her. With space freed, Beth rolled them both until she was sitting on his pelvis. As she gently rocked her hips, she turned her gaze toward Laura. "Martin's awfully thirsty, Laura. Do you have any nectar you'd like to serve him? He likes it straight from the source. You don't have to if you don't want."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.