Prodigious Collection
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2012 by Tomken

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A cube ship holds a quarter million people. That's a lot! Some assembly required.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Incest   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

3 Section 40 -- Enhanced Andersons

The living unit door opened and Heidi led her sisters in. Once inside, they arranged themselves side by side. "Well?" asked Heidi with a tremendous smile.

David made a perfect pantomime of a fish out of water. Eyes big as saucers, his mouth worked but no sound emerged. The four sisters laughed at his reaction. Finally, he leaped out of his seat and raced to join them, enfolding all four in a fierce embrace. He stepped back to view them again. "You look incredible! Every one of you! I love the way you look, but only if you love it, too. Tell me!"

Mattie and Hattie took David by the arms and led him back to the sofa. "We're really glad we could all go to the med bay at once. It was a lot more fun. Let's let Heidi model her new look, and then Rachel and then us." The twins sat David down before gracefully seating themselves one on either side of him. Rachel sat on the love seat, perpendicular to the sofa.

Heidi, now standing alone, smiled radiantly. She lifted her arms away from her body and slowly turned around. She fairly squealed her joy. She struggled not to jump up and down, so great was her happiness. When she had completed her rotation, her eyes were full of tears. "Thank you, David. You have given me the appearance I have always wanted, down to the last detail. I look twenty, I FEEL twenty. It's only seven years, but I'm surprised at the differences in how I feel. I hope you like the way I look!"

David rose and wrapped her in an embrace. He kissed her passionately. "Does that tell you what I think? You have always been beautiful. Now, you're a knockout! I'm so glad you're happy! I love you very much!"

David led Heidi to the sofa opposite the twins. When she was seated, he helped Rachel to her feet and coaxed her out to the 'display' area. Rachel could not keep her feet on the floor. She bounced round and round, cheering and laughing. "I'm the same age as my sister! I'm not the baby sister anymore! I'm the same age as all my sisters! Look at me! I LOVE how I look! Not a single blemish anywhere! Thank you, thank you, thank you, David! I'm so happy! I'm so fucking horny! Get over here, twins, and show off your stuff. Then let's drag our man to bed and fuck him half to death!" She shimmied and danced back to her place on the love seat, beaming. David intercepted her on the way back to her seat and kissed her passionately. Rachel caressed his steel-hard cock before sitting down. All eyes turned to Hattie and Mattie.

"We like how we look," Mattie shyly said without getting up. "We don't feel good, bragging about our looks, trying to outshine somebody else."

Heidi fell into paroxysms of laughter. The rest of them looked at her in utter confusion, wondering how they had missed something that funny. Finally, before she had really managed to get her mirth under control, she began to talk. "I'm sorry. You two look like midnight on the dark side of the moon. You aren't going to 'outshine' anybody. You might 'overshadow' us," and here the rest of them burst out laughing, "but 'outshine' is not in the cards for you."

While they laughed, Heidi signaled to David and they traded places. Heidi, now between the twins and with her laughter under control said, "I cannot compete with you. I won't. I can't worry that a wise crack might hurt your feelings. I like to toss out zingers. I can't really get to Rachel because every nasty thing I say about her morals is true." They all began to laugh again. When that had subsided, she continued, "You are stunningly, breathtakingly, heartstoppingly, jizz-in-his-pants beautiful. And I'm absolutely delighted. You heard me before: I look exactly the way I want. I am as beautiful as I can possibly be. I'm far more beautiful than that slut, Rachel." More chuckles. "But I already know how big your hearts are. Your hearts are so big, I don't know how your lungs have room."

"I think they've got pretty good lungs," quipped Rachel as she hefted her own breasts. They laughed again.

"Seriously," Heidi continued, "I can't live day-to-day if I have to wonder whether you really don't want my lip lock on your pussy, whether it burdens you when I shove your face in my twat, whether you don't really want my hug, whether you secretly think I'm taking more than my share of cock. Do you see what I mean?" The stunned twins nodded.

"We don't know each other very well yet. I'll tell you though, I want to love you as deeply and as unconditionally as I love David and Rachel. I want to know that you love me, love Rachel, love David and love all of our children without reservation, without you self-limiting yourselves. I wanted you to join our family because I knew I could come to love you and I was confident that you would one day love me, too.

"Rachel doesn't have the equipment I prefer, but her tongue can reach way up toward my cervix and she serves up a tasty cream pie. I don't worry that what she says is meant to hurt me, even if it comes out wrong. I know David loves me. I know for a fact that David's fantasies are fulfilled every time he fucks his former sister-in-law, Rachel. I'm glad he blasts so much jizz into Rachel that it almost hurts. I know how much you two turn him on. I'm glad he feels like he's living a wet dream when he beds you. I know David thinks he's the luckiest man alive to have the four of us in his life, in his bed. That's what I want. That's what I have dreamed of, prayed for since I found out about CAP scores and found out that David's score meant I'd have three sister-wives.

"Now, you two, I hope you're just being tentative because all this is new. You can do that a little bit while you learn for absolute certain that you are unconditionally accepted in our family. But you've got to be comfortable with yourselves. You don't have to be twins if you don't want. You can be different for a while, and then be twins again. You can go back to the med tubes as often as you need to. You can tone down your beauty if you want to. Hell, you can be my twin if you want. But you need to be able to say to yourselves and to us, 'This is what I truly want to look like' and mean it -- until you change your minds. I hope you stay pretty much like you are. I'm very proud that my sisters are loving, caring, stone foxes. I had a blast on the way back here, counting boners on the men who spotted you. I'm surprised you didn't cause any heart attacks."

By this time, all of the women were crying. Rachel joined them on the sofa and the four shared embraces. "Our David Anderson, our favorite WASP, doesn't fully comprehend our Eastern European heritage," said Rachel. "Some things we like to eat, some of our sayings, and stuff like that are different to David. Some of his ways are different for us. It's all good, it's just different. We think the differences will enrich our lives and the lives of our children.

"You guys bring a whole different background into our family. No matter what you look like, you can't help but bring a different heritage to our family. Hattie, Mattie, this is our bid to make you full-fledged members of our family. We don't care if you choose to be blue. Just come home to us, will you?"

Heidi spoke again. "You had wanted your skin much lighter and David talked you out of it. Now you don't seem happy with how you look. I'll take you back to the med bay right now if you want. You can be black as tar, or dark chocolate, or milk chocolate, or chocolate milk. You can be albinas. Whatever you want, just say so. Then let's come home proud and happy. Can you do that?"

Hattie and Mattie looked at each other for a time, both smiling, both with tears running down their cheeks. Without turning her eyes from her twin, Mattie said, "We always thought we looked okay, just okay. We didn't get all that much changed. The whitened eyes, the whitened teeth and especially the green eyes shocked us. Those make a big difference, especially the green eyes. You might not think our skin tone is much different. To us, it's a big change. I feel like we've been dipped in tar. I think we'll get used to it.

"Now we look at each other -- which is just the same as looking in the mirror -- and we realize we're really, really beautiful. And we think we don't deserve such beauty. We didn't know how you could possibly not be totally jealous, even with us black as night. We've always thought we weren't so much, and it's hard for us to know we're truly beautiful. It's hard for us to realize we must have looked mighty damn good before.

"We're so happy but we don't know how to act. We're having trouble 'cause we don't deserve such beauty. We don't know how you can take us into your family so completely, without reservation. We don't deserve so much love." Suddenly, the four women were in a group hug, all smiling, all crying, all kissing and caressing each other.

"Did we really make guys hard?" asked an incredulous Hattie with a giggle. Both Rachel and Heidi nodded vigorously and laughed.

"Just look at each other," said David. "Not only are you incredibly beautiful, you are amazingly exotic. I'm a genius! Your green eyes are breathtaking! Most guys -- most people -- have never seen anything like it before in their lives. I'm afraid you two are going to find out what it's like to be famous movie stars. People won't know your names, but that won't stop them from gawking at your breathtaking appearance."

"I was afraid it'd be harder to see when their thighs were slick with desire," laughed Rachel. "I can see that concern was misplaced."

"If that becomes too much for you," said Heidi, "you can tone down your looks."

"Fuck 'em" laughed Rachel. "They'll get over it. We're not worried that you'll become bitches. You were already beautiful and you seemed not to realize it. NOW, would you pretty please strut your stuff so we can get on with the fucking? I'm afraid I'm becoming terminally horny!" The whole crowd laughed.

3 Section 41 -- The Godwins go home

"What do you say we head home?" asked Martin, Laura still on his lap.

"Now that you have assembled your family," said the AI, "you are to be relocated to a new, double-wide living unit in a neighborhood with other naval personnel. Sarah, Sandy and their children are ready to meet you there. Please proceed to the transporter pad ahead of you."

Martin stood, still holding Laura. Diane and Beth fixed his pants. "Don't you want to let me down?" asked Laura.

"I could carry you the whole way with my arms extended away from my chest," chuckled Martin as he began walking toward the transporter pad. "I didn't realize how much stronger they've made me. Unless you're very uncomfortable in my arms, I would like to carry you. It lets me get to know my son a little bit."

"Your son?" asked Laura. "And how did you know it's a boy?"

"I'm not the father of this child," allowed Martin, "but I am absolutely going to be his dad. Sarah's two and Sandy's two children will know that I'm not their biological father, just as the children sired by Rob and Jack will know their father. Our children are going to have six moms and three dads. We're going to have to find distinct names for us, or six heads will turn when a child says, 'mamma'. I knew it was a boy because I'm omniscient and clairvoyant. I also cheat. The AI will make sure I always know which twin is which.

"How about telling the boy to wave to his daddy? His coordination probably isn't very good yet. Ask him to kick you right here on top, hard enough so I can see his foot," Martin chuckled.

"How can you stand to look at me?" asked a teary Laura. "Kevin says I look grotesque, with a beach ball in my belly, my tits gone saggy and my nipples grown big."

Martin's expression showed his shock, alarm and dismay. He actually stopped walking. "This tummy is you. The person inside this belly is not you, it is a new person preparing to be born. You don't get to climb into the Barbie Doll machine and have your features re-designed until after our son is born. Still, you already are the most beautiful in our family. I sincerely mean that. I am in awe of pregnant women.

"I never imagined you being a member of my family, Laura," he continued as he resumed walking. "I'm very pleased with the way this has worked out. I wish the outcome for Kevin had been different. I know you'll flourish in your new environment."

She caressed his cheek and smiled at him. "I think this will be good for me and my baby," she said softly. "I'm afraid I'm going to miss Kevin a lot, though."

As they walked, the AI explained the changes in rules. Martin immediately granted full rights to all of the concubines, somewhat limited rights to the twins and rather restricted rights for the other children.

They stepped off the transporter pad and were directed to their new unit. When they arrived, Sarah and Sandy were already there. The children had discovered that there were two lifts. They led a merry chase, laughing, up one lift, across the room, down the other lift, across and up again, over and over. Their mothers corralled them so that introductions could be made. Logan liked the idea of having a big brother, hoping that Daniel liked mischief. Daniel was thankful for a brother, no matter that he was three years younger. The twins saw the opportunity to practice their mothering skills on the younger ones.

Sarah and Sandy took to Laura right away. The three women and the three youngest children had a nice little visit with the promise of more to come. Allison, Beth and Diane set about organizing dinner, chattering about their favorite recipes and the like. Martin took the opportunity to adjourn to the bedroom, where he undressed.

Soon, a simple dinner was served. The AI had efficiently created three round tables, each with six chairs. Two booster chairs and a highchair were also at hand. There was room for much more seating if the occasion arose.

Diane made a point of mingling people by artfully arranging the seating. The boys sat together, one on each side of Martin. Jack and Martin had had little time together, so Diane placed Jack at the same table. One twin had each of Sandy's kids, the youngest in the troupe -- so far. The three younger women were seated together at a table with no children. Diane put herself with Rob and put Beth and Allison with Sarah's four-year-old Lilly.

"You seem emphatic about the name 'Jack' rather than 'John'," observed Martin. "Would you care to explain how that came to be?"

Jack chuckled. "We spoke Korean in our home. My parents wanted a serious name for a serious young American man, as an aid to success. So they chose 'Jah-on'," and he pronounced the name 'John' in two syllables in a deep voice. "All of my friends had nicknames. Michael was Mike, Samuel was Sam, Jacob was Jake, and so on. As far as I knew, there was no nickname for John. I wouldn't let anyone call me 'Johnny', so I was always 'Jah-on'.

"We studied about President John F. Kennedy in school. When I found out that 'Jack' is the nickname for 'Jah-on', I never looked back. I've been Jack ever since."

When the meal was finished, Martin used a bit of guile to induce the boys to volunteer for cleanup. The women dutifully cooed appreciation. The boys basked in the attention of their new family members.

The twins volunteered to bathe and put to bed the three youngest, using the chore as an opportunity to shed their own clothes. All five had a playful shower together, the warm water gently cascading over them. When the shower was finished, pajamas were found in the replicators for the little ones. Rather than risking renewed excitement by exposing them again to the crowd, Sarah and Sandy went up and tucked the little ones into bed. The twins had prepared for a confrontation when they came downstairs sky clad but, to their disappointment, no one paid them any notice.

Martin, Rob and Jack had spent the time re-arranging the living room. Each half of the double unit had the customary sofa-loveseat-sofa, configured in a U-shape. The men moved the furniture such that three pieces on each side faced each other. The entire arrangement was made slightly V-shaped.

"AI," asked Martin as he seated himself, "can body modifications be performed on Laura while she's so pregnant?"

"No," replied the AI, "not until after the birth of her son. Laura and the baby are fit and healthy. However, modifications can be planned now and performed immediately following birth."

The family settled themselves and waited while Sarah and Sandy completed their motherly duties. The boys were torn between their urge to go play and the sense that something important was about to happen. They compromised by chasing each other around the furniture. Martin invited the twins to sit beside him and they gladly accepted. "I think someone should ogle your budding womanly charms, don't you?" asked Martin. The twins reveled in his attention, proud and excited that their pubescent bodies were developing, and were finally drawing the attention they so craved.

"Unless anyone violently objects," said Martin, "I want to plan body modifications for us all at once." There were no objections. "While we wait for Sandy and Sarah, there are some preliminaries that we should get out of the way. First, AI, how quickly can the concubines get into the med tubes?"

"Any or all of the concubines may go to the med bay as soon as you wish," intoned the AI. "The procedure will take longer for some than for others."

"That's very good. The first floor bedroom over there is mine. Rob and Jack, will each of you choose a bedroom over on this side? You decide which is which. I'm not about to get involved in who shares whose bed every night. I think you'd better plan on going to bed at night and being surprised at who joins you. The women are welcome to sleep wherever they wish as long as there are no complaints. No one is required to have sex. A man refuses a woman at his peril.

"Jack, I don't mean to put you on the spot, but you're the only one of us that none of us knows. It is very important to me that all of us be equal, full members of our family. You are also -- for now -- the youngest adult in our family. Feels pretty good, being an adult, doesn't it?" Jack grinned and nodded vigorously.

"I'm inclined to take advantage of some of the benefits inherent in a young man," grinned Martin, "like the incredibly short time it takes to be sexually ready again, all that energy and enthusiasm you have, and the fact that you're not fully grown yet. If you don't mind, I'm going to ask a couple of your new mates to give you a workout tonight, and tell us tomorrow what they think we should do to modify your body." Turning to the women, he asked, "Do you suppose I could find a couple of volunteers to sleep with a very young man tonight?" The women had the grace to blush.

"Jack, there are three men and six women in our family. In a month or so, the twins will be thirteen and available for limited sexual activities, if they want. You will be having sex with all of the women in our family. I advise you to learn as much as you can, as fast as you can, about how to pleasure a woman. The more you can please them, the more they'll want to be with you." Jack nodded understanding. Sandy and Sarah rejoined the group, seating themselves on both sides of a pleasantly surprised Jack.

"Ladies," Martin said to Sandy and Sarah, "a brief summary of the parts you missed. My bedroom is over there. Rob and Jack will be over here and they'll decide whose is which. Women get to choose where and with whom they sleep, upstairs or down, with others or alone. You decide amongst yourselves, amicably. Any or all of you can go to the med tubes right away, or you can delay if you wish. I'm going to ask at least two women to take on young Jack tonight and decide what body modifications are warranted. Jack knows he's better off learning to be the best lover he can.

"Okay, let's get this show on the road. AI, please show full size holograms of all of the concubines, there beyond the end of the couches." The holograms appeared. "Except for Laura and Jack, make them eighteen." The years instantly rolled back. "Beth, you're the den mother. Do you need to look older?"

"Nope," chuckled Beth, "I've got 'em all scared of me already." Everyone laughed.

"Alright. Tell me what you want for body modifications." Beth recited the changes she wanted. The hologram immediately changed to reflect the changes. When she was finished, Martin in turn called on Diane, Sarah and Sandy. Each easily rattled off the improvements she wanted. Then it was Allison's turn.

"Martin," Allison wailed, "I'm so ugly I'm beyond redemption. I think I have every beauty flaw known to ... woman. I've got warts on my nose and bunions on my toes." The family began to laugh at Allison's singsong recitation of her supposed flaws. Allison had obviously prepared her speech for just this moment. She herself had to struggle not to laugh before she was done. "My eyes are too close and my jaw is too strong. I've got buckteeth and three chins. My once-red hair is falling out as fast as it's going grey. My boobs are flabby, my areolae are huge, I have nipples bigger than some girls' tits. They're like to get caught in the rolls of flab on my belly. I've got a fat ass and knockknees. I've got cellulite, moles and blemishes all over. My hands and feet are too big. Did I miss anything? There's nothing, not one part of me, that's good. I'm hopeless." Allison now joined the laughter but it was clear that she meant what she had said.

When the laughter wound down, Rob said, "You got the biggest heart I ever seen," his eyes clouding up but smiling. "You're the most loving wife and mother I know. You got determination, persistence, common sense and smarts. I'm so proud to be your man, it makes my heart want to bust. I've been thankful for you since the day we met. I know I'm not much, but I wouldn't have been nothin' without you. I wish I could have told you that every day." Tears ran down Allison's cheeks and her mouth quivered in a smile.

"Allison," said Diane, "if you're already hopeless, then we can't do any harm. Let's all of us women pitch in and see what happens." Allison sadly nodded.

"Starting from the top, then," said Diane brightly. "Copper color hair, thick and healthy, in a page boy cut. Eyebrows the same color. Ears smaller and laid flat on her head. Eyebrows thinner. Eyes farther apart. Farther. That's good. Eyes bright blue. Eyelashes more prominent. Skin everywhere flawless: clear, soft and healthy, without freckles, moles or blemishes. Cheek bones more prominent. Nose narrower. Lips thinner. Mouth narrower. Teeth smaller and whiter. Lower jaw smaller. Chin firm. Neck longer. Breasts B-cup and firm. Areolae smaller, smaller, smaller. Good. Higher on the breasts. Higher. Good. Nipples smaller..."

"May I?" asked Martin. Diane nodded. "I really like big nipples and small areolae. Make the nipples smaller if Allison wants, but not too small, please. While I'm at it, a red head like that ought to prove that it's real. A landing strip, or at least a dab on the mons, please. If Allison will do it, some red arm pit hair would be exotic."

Diane looked to Allison for her reaction. "Diane, I'm grateful for all you've done for us. Don't ask me to comment until maybe at the end. You're doing wonderfully."

Diane giggled and continued. "Nipples as they are, for now. Change her height to five feet five inches. Reduce her weight to one hundred twenty pounds. Take five more pounds off, mainly from her tummy and thighs. Narrow her hips. More. Shorten the distance from the top of her pelvic bone to her hips. Turn her around so we can see her butt. Firm it up. Good. That is one fine ass, Allison. How do the men say it? You'll be able to crack walnuts with that butt. Turn her back. Make her bush the same color as her hair. On her mons only. Make the bush hair shorter and softer. Narrower. Narrower. Good. Show us her armpits. A sparse layer of hair in her pits just like in her crotch. Good. No hair on the legs or around the mouth. Hands smaller. Feet smaller. Make her knees look like Laura's. Calves fuller. Ankles thinner." Diane sighed loudly, with a big grin. "Ta da!!"

"Anyone have anything else?" asked Allison.

"Make the waist narrower," said Beth. "Put a subtle blush in the cheeks. That's it for me."

"Anyone else?" asked Allison. Instead, everyone began to applaud.

"What do YOU think, Mom?" asked a grinning Erin.

"Are you two okay with it?" asked Allison.

"We LOVE it!!" chirped the twins in unison.

"Me, too!!" added Daniel.

Allison just sat and looked at the image through tear-clouded eyes, gently shaking her head in wonder. She looked to Martin. "Do you like it?"

"Allison," smiled Martin, "it's you who has to wear that. I like Allison more each moment. If you wanted to stay as you are now, I'd be okay with it as long as you didn't claim that she's ugly. That image over there is a beautiful woman, but she's very much you. If you'd be proud to look like that, I'd be proud to have you in my life, and in my bed whenever I could seduce you."

"Really?" she croaked as she smiled radiantly, tears flooding down her cheeks. She looked to all the others and found support. "Okay, that will be wonderful."

"Who wants to take her to the med bay?" asked Beth.

"Let's get Rob set and they can go together," said Martin. "Diane and Beth can go at the same time." Turning to Rob more than to the Rob hologram, Martin rattled off, "Age eighteen. Height five foot ten. Weight one hundred seventy. No beard or mustache. Full head of hair that doesn't grow any longer. Restore hair color. Improve strength, stamina and speed. A nice muscle definition that all the girls will like. Eight inch erection. More girth. Full male reproductive enhancements."

"What's that?" asked Allison.

Diane giggled, "His stamina is unbelievable, and then he gets hard again right away. You'll cum so much, you won't be able to squirt!"

"Oh!" squeaked Allison. "I forgot to ask not to squirt anymore!"

"No way," laughed Martin. "I love that. The bed cleans itself immediately anyway. Show the twins that there's nothing wrong with their bodies."

"Okay," Allison blushed.

Turning again to Rob, Martin asked, "Anything else?" A smiling Rob shook his head. "Okay then, off with you, all four, to the med bay. We're having an orgy when you get back."

They departed in a flurry. No one noticed Martin's sub-vocalized additional body modification instructions. Suddenly it was quiet in the living room. They sat in silence for a time. "AI," said Martin, "can you make my bed big enough for nine adults?"

"Acknowledged," responded the AI, and again the room was quiet for a while.

3 Section 42 -- Colony

"Please send a great 'well done' to each and every one of your staff, Commander," said a smiling Governor. "Tell them that they have my complete endorsement. I am very happy that your people have tackled the problems head-on."

"Thank you, Governor," answered Commander Norquist. "Housing for the cube ship passengers will be complete when the Valhalla arrives in orbit. We will closely monitor the work to ensure steady progress."

"I'm sure you will," chuckled the governor. "Now, Major Erskine, what about the training facilities and faculty for all of these new recruits?"

"They haven't even extracted all of the Valhalla's passengers yet," the major responded, "so the numbers are still approximate. There will be a total of thirty-two thousand sponsors. Perhaps twenty-one thousand will be navy sponsors, whom we will train up here on Frik. Approximately six thousand marines and three thousand Fleet Auxiliary personnel, together with their families, will remain here temporarily until the Kilos arrive to move them to their respective training bases. The current schedule has one Kilo arriving the day after the scheduled arrival date of the Valhalla. Three more Kilos are scheduled to arrive two days later. We will do all we can to get the sponsors appropriately transferred as efficiently as possible.

"Kilo transit time is six days to the marine base and four days to the fleet Auxiliary training center. The Kilos will offload, take on new habitat pads and return here until all of the marines and Fleet Auxiliary personnel and their families have been transferred. Nine thousand or so sponsors will mean a total of about seventy-five thousand adults and children hanging out here until they can be transferred."

"If those seventy-five thousand are only going to be here for a few weeks," said Commander Ferris, "you could curtail the housing development and build nine thousand apartment units, stacked up as we knew them on Earth. Would that be faster?"

The governor thought about that for a moment and then turned to Commander Norquist. "I'm going to let you field that one."

"A lot of the navy personnel will be transferred to fleet bases after training here," she said, "so we could probably follow your thinking for thousands more units. On the other hand, the colony is growing. The housing will be needed in the relatively near future. If we build apartment buildings, that's all they are. They can't be expanded like a habitat pod or our living units. I think we're better off building for the future. We can meet the deadlines with our present plans."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.