Prodigious Collection - Cover

Prodigious Collection

Copyright© 2012 by Tomken

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A cube ship holds a quarter million people. That's a lot! Some assembly required.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Science Fiction   Incest   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Pregnancy   Slow  

2 Section 33 -- Anderson women prepare for enhancement

David Anderson entered the living unit and walked right through a full-size hologram of ... Hattie. His four concubines were howling with laughter. They had evidently been at this for some time. It took them a while to recover their composure. One would burst out laughing and the rest would join in. Heidi did not trust her composure yet and instead began to applaud and cheer. The others joined her. David simply took in the scene, a doubtful expression on his face.

"Come sit," giggled Rachel, "and we'll tell you what you've missed."

"You don't look a lot different," observed a grinning Mattie.

"He's hiding the best parts!" laughed Heidi.

"So, show us the goods!" cried Hattie.

"All in good time," said a smiling David. "First, tell me what had you in stitches?"

"We were body-sculpting," laughed Rachel. "Something we'd have trouble doing in front of you. When we were finished, we started distorting the holos, like a hall of mirrors."

"Okay, I want you to show me -- the sculpting, not the freaks. But first, where are Jacob and Zoe?"

"They are finger-painting in the playroom upstairs," answered Heidi. "You should see. They're sitting opposite each other at a table with a depiction of a sheet of paper in front of them and color dots on the side. When they touch a color, any of their fingers 'paints' that color onto the paper where they touch it."

Rachel continued, "When they want to start fresh, they can keep their work by moving it to the wall, or just erase everything. They're having a blast!"

"Sounds cool to me," said David. "Now, who wants to MC this show?"

The four women looked at each other. "I will," chirped Rachel. "How about in the order you got us?" There were murmurs of agreement. "First, let me tell you, David, that we tried on a lot of changes that we don't have to bother showing to you unless you want to see them." David shook his head. "AI, show us a full-size hologram of Heidi as she is now." The AI dutifully complied and a nude Heidi appeared. "Roll the age back to twenty. Make that head hair color permanent, to the roots. Make the hair shiny and rich looking. No body hair below the neck. Brighten and straighten the teeth. Take off thirteen pounds. Firm the tummy and the boobs." The requested changes were instantly applied to the hologram.

Turning to Heidi, she said, "I didn't include the things Mattie thought of. We can show him those later. Did I forget anything you asked for?"

"That's it," grinned Heidi.

"Heidi holo, move back," said Rachel. "Rachel holo, please. Age twenty. Hair shiny and rich. No hair below the neck. Whiten teeth. Boobs half a cupsize bigger. Lose eight pounds. Firm the tummy and boobs. Get rid of the scar on the left lower arm. Make the pussy inner lips less prominent. That's it for me." David nodded.

"Since you got the twins at the same time," Rachel continued, "and since they want to be identical, we'll do both at once. Rachel holo, step back. Please show us holos of Hattie and Mattie. They're already twenty, so that doesn't change. Eliminate minor differences in their bodies. Lighten the skin as we did before. Straighten the teeth. Reduce the size of the lips as before. Permanently straighten the hair. Smooth the skin under the eyes. No hair below the neck. Boobs a bit bigger." Turning to David, she said, "Mattie had a great idea." Turning back to the holograms, she said, "Make the finger and toe nails the same shade as the collar. Make the lips that same shade. Bring the other two holos forward and add that color to them as well."

"That's it," she told him. "What do you think? Do you have features you'd want to change?"

David took in the four holos and the four women with a smile of satisfaction. "You are already beautiful women. You may have whatever body modifications you want. If you change your mind, you may make body modifications as often as is permitted by the authorities. You have done well, all of you, and I won't overrule anything. I will tell you -- once -- what changes I would make."

Turning to the holograms, he said, "On Heidi, make the hair honey blonde. Make the nipples longer. Too much. That's good. Move the areolae up by an inch. That's it. On Rachel, make the hair chocolate brown. Darker. Add waves. Two inches longer. That's it."

He turned to Hattie and Mattie. "I'm not black. I'm not Asian. I'm not Hispanic. The phrase isn't much used any more, but I'm a WASP, a white Anglo-Saxon protestant, and a man to boot. I have no idea what it is like to be black, Asian or Hispanic. At first, I didn't know what to think about you. On my way to and from the med bay, I realized that I think you are incredibly exotic.

"Before I share my thoughts about your appearance, I would like to ask a question. Can you explain to me what motivates you to want your skin to be a lighter shade?"

Hattie and Mattie looked at each other. There was no outward signal, and the others wondered how they had agreed that Hattie would respond. "There is a hierarchy among blacks. It isn't as powerful now as it once was, but it still exists. The darker your skin, the lower your status. We're about as black as you can get. We thought you'd be happier with us if our skin was lighter."

"Once again," David said softly, "it is you who gets to choose your appearance. But if it was me choosing, I'd have you just as you already are." All four women gasped.

"Are you sure?" asked Mattie hesitatingly.

"It is you who gets to choose. I'm sure what I would like. If you want to be lighter, please say so. I want you to be perfectly happy with your appearance. Do you want to try being a Nordic blonde? You can do that if you want."

"No, we don't want to go that far. We just thought you'd be more comfortable if we weren't ebony black," said Hattie. Mattie nodded agreement.

"I'm looking forward to you sharing with us as you share with our children what it is to be black. Everything you hold dear I hope you will pass down to our children and share with the rest of us -- language, food, history, culture, religion, dress, everything." Hattie and Mattie had tears running down their cheeks but they looked radiant.

"We'll stay as we are, if that's what you really want," smiled Mattie.

"Now," he continued, "let's have a look at what you've suggested and what your appearance is now." The two holograms, side by side, reflected that. "The new and improved you is great. Please let me show you what I'd really like. AI, make changes to the as-is hologram. Make the skin tone even all over. Whiten and straighten the teeth. Whiten the whites of the eyes. Color the lips and nails like the collar." Turning to the twins, he said, "The soles of your feet and the palms of your hands are lighter than the rest. Would you mind taking a look at those in the same color as the rest?" The twins shook their heads. "AI, do that to one hand and one foot. Have the holo hold out one hand and one foot at a time to show them the difference." The holo did so a few times and then was still. "Make the boobs bigger like they asked. Leave the lips as they are.

Turning to the four women with a gleam in his eye, he said, "make the eye color bright green. The women gasped. "AI, can the sleep trainer handle modifications to hair?"

"It can," responded the AI. "It takes several hours."

"Must the collars all be the same shade of red?"

"No, wide latitude is allowed."

"Now I want to play. AI, will you change the hair style every two seconds. Show every style you know of for black women. Begin with afro style of varying lengths, including very long. Include bald, close cropped and a flat top." They all watched as the myriad styles were displayed. There were occasional oohs and aahs.

"Okay," he finally said, "that's enough. I guess you can change your hair style as often as you like. I think the collar, nail and lip color suits the twins very well. All of you can choose another shade or color if you like. As for the overall modifications, tell me again what it is that you want. Twins first, then Rachel and finally Heidi."

The twins looked at each other briefly and then began speaking to David, alternating back and forth.

"We would be proud to wear the dark skin tone."

"Including darker on the hands and feet."

"We love the bright white eyes and teeth."

"We love the green eyes."

"Make the boobs bigger like we talked about."

"We'd like to stay with the collar color as it is now."

"We want to be bald to begin with."

"Please make sure minor differences between us are eliminated."

The hologram reflected all of these changes. The other hologram disappeared. When the twins were done, the entire group gazed at the image, smiling.

"Hattie and Mattie," David said, "I sure hope you are delighted, because I am. AI, I approve of these changes. Tomorrow morning, is it?"

"Two at eight o'clock and two at ten o'clock," answered the AI. "It makes no difference who goes when."

"Okay then," said David, "you girls decide that among yourselves. Rachel?"

"I like all of your changes," Rachel chirped.

"Me, too," giggled Heidi, "but I had an idea. What if we could change the color of our lips and nails and collars just by saying so? Like a chameleon? AI, is that possible?"

"It is," responded the AI. "It has never been requested before."

"Do it," said a grinning David. "Do it for all four of them."

2 Section 34 -- Colony preparations

Aurora-class transports were the first ships used for human extractions. Aurora-class ships were simply Darjee freighters converted for and pressed into service as human habitat pod transports. An Aurora had the capacity to carry ninety-six habitat pods. Each extracted sponsor was afforded one habitat pod. Although the Aurora transports could make twice that speed, the journey to a colony deliberately lasted thirty days, during which time the sponsor and his concubines gelled into a viable family unit. Customarily, when the Aurora transport arrived at its destination, the habitat pods were detached from the transport and ferried to the planet surface. A new set of ninety-six empty habitat pods was loaded onto the Aurora transport and it returned to Earth for another batch of extractees.

Kilo-class transports were later placed in service as habitat pod transports. The Kilo-class were the first purpose built colony ships for human evacuation. A Kilo-class transport had the capacity to carry one thousand twenty four habitat pods. Except for greater capacity, the cycle of operation was the same as with the Aurora transports. Transit time was about the same as for an Aurora, for the same reasons. The habitat pods were detached from the Kilo and ferried to the colony planet surface. New habitat pods were attached and the Kilo transport returned to Earth for reloading.

In preparation for the arrival of sponsors and their habitat pods, the established colony was obliged to prepare one site for each habitat pod. The unique requirements of each planet guided the requirements for site preparation. In addition, if possible the colony was obliged to manufacture and have on hand -- in orbit -- enough new habitat pods to refill the transport ship.

As designed, the cube ship transport had a capacity more than thirty times that of a Kilo-class transport. The living units on the cube ship were not detachable. The destination colony was obliged to manufacture thirty-two thousand living units on -- or under -- the planet surface and make provision for these new units to be integrated with existing units.

To compound the problem, the cube ship transports were twice as fast as the Kilos and Auroras. Transit time for the Kilos and Auroras was intentionally extended in order to provide time for sponsor family formation and bonding. The cube ship transports would travel at their higher speed. As a result, the outbound and return trips lasted only one week each.

That sounded great until it was realized that the cube ship Valhalla, the first in its class, would disgorge a quarter million souls on a colony every other week. The second cube ship transporter was already nearly complete and more cube ships would soon follow.

A colony had to have been firmly established and well populated before it could bear the burden of such a large contingent of people all at once. Not all colonies were mature enough or large enough to qualify. When the design of the cube transport was approved, word went out to the mature colonies detailing the capacity and performance of the new cube ship and the date that the first cube ship was to be placed in service. There were not so many mature colonies that any of them could postpone preparations. On every mature colony, it was time to begin design and construction of a massive number of living units. After all, with deliveries twice a month, it would not be long before a colony could expect to receive its second mass immigration.

Housing the enormous influx of colonists was only half of the problem. The colony had to prepare to deploy or employ thirty-two thousand sponsors -- raw recruits, every one. Training facilities had to be built and staffed. Shipyards churned out warships. Mountains of materiel were marshaled.

Well over one hundred thousand concubines would arrive at once, together with a similar number of children. For them, schools were built. Teachers experienced in the colony education system were prepared to train a new cadre of teachers from the newly arrived concubines. Recreational facilities had to be built and staffed.

These same preparations were going on in all of the mature colonies. Every colony had its own unique circumstances, some easier to deal with than others. Every colony had its own residents, some more capable than others. While every mature colony worked in preparation for their own incoming horde, some colonies were more nearly prepared than others.

On Frik, those responsible for all of the colony's major functions attended the governor's weekly briefing. Reports were given clockwise around the table, beginning on the governor's left. An affable man, he used his wit to ensure that the seating order varied from week to week. The governor made a remark at the end of each report and then called upon the next person.

When all of the reports were completed, the governor said, "It sounds like just another week of controlled chaos in front of us. I'm sorry, ladies and gentlemen, but I pulled rank a bit and had one bit of news saved for me to deliver. A transport will arrive in three weeks, and we need to be ready for it."

Commander Michelle Norquist, sitting across the table from the governor, replied, "That doesn't sound like a juicy enough bit for you to arrogate to yourself, Governor. When are you going to let the other shoe drop?"

"The rest of the news," grinned the governor, "is that the transport is the new cube ship."

The governor got the reaction he wanted. Everyone began to talk at once. The governor sat back and allowed them to bring their initial surprise under control. "Nice of them to give us prior notification," groused Major Erskine.

"Hey," chuckled the governor, "we have twenty-one days." The governor sat forward and his expression became serious. "We knew this was coming. I thought we'd have more time to complete our preparations, but we don't.

"The report said that the passenger complement hasn't even been extracted yet. They're extracting eighty thousand a day to Copernicus Station in the moon for embarkation to the cube transport. The sponsors are expected to be from around the world. The Copernicus Station people think they can bend the proportion of Navy versus Marines in the complement. That's one of the things we need to do: find places on other colonies for some of these people to be trained up, and find ships and marine bases for their permanent assignments. I hope the powers-that-be have already made these arrangements but have simply neglected to mention them to us. We need to find out what their plans are. The other major issue is whether the thirty-two thousand living units will be completed in three weeks.

"Let's start getting ourselves organized. Make note of important issues as you think of them. Let's have a freewheeling discussion and then we'll end the meeting and get busy. Let's have another meeting tomorrow morning, after you've had some time to think about this."

2 Section 35 -- Forester

"Welcome home," smiled Alan as he guided them into the living unit. "How about we sit in the living room and see about getting ourselves organized?"

Vickie and Muriel volunteered to bring beverages as members of the newly formed family made themselves comfortable on the sofas. Alan made a point to disrobe, folding each article neatly as it was removed. He invited the three dependents to join the rest of the family sky clad. Arthur and Tania demurred. After a bit of hesitation, Pete stood and undressed before returning to his seat. Soon the beverages were distributed and the girls found seats.

"I think we have the makings of a fine family," said Alan. "The main problem now is how to break the ice, so to speak. There are ten of us. Only Arthur and Tania are too young to participate in adult activities. Lisa, I'm going to defer to your judgment on how much they are exposed to adult activities. Can you share your present thoughts on the matter?"

Lisa replied, "When all of the adults first undressed and put on collars, it was very interesting to Arthur, and less so for Tania. Benjamin and I had a 'birds and the bees' talk with both of them together. It is important to me that they know we are not ashamed of our bodies and we are not ashamed of adult activities. Arthur and Tania both know they are encouraged to ask all the questions they want. They both know they are welcome to observe any activities except when the door has been closed. They have already observed some activities in the common areas. Sex is just a part of living that they had not been exposed to. They'll be fine."

Arthur, who was sitting next to Pete, decided to undress while his mother responded to Alan. When Arthur sat back down, Pete gave him a one-armed hug which made him beam with pleasure even as he blushed furiously.

"Maria," Alan said, "will you please share your thoughts about Pete?"

"Pete will be an adult in a few months," Maria said softly. "I know that the Confederacy allows thirteen-year-olds some sexual activity. Thanks to Juanita, I am prepared to see Pete take his place in our family."

"Pete, have you had any experience?" asked Alan.

"No sir," answered Pete, "not before we arrived here. My sisters let me see their bodies last night. Momma let me explore her body a little bit. That's all."

"I know you're anxious to join the ranks of the adults," smiled Alan. "You realize that you're at the bottom of the pecking order now?" Pete nodded. "As your mother said, you will take your rightful place in our family. Just be cautious and respectful." A grinning Pete nodded vigorously.

"Let's keep going," Alan said. "Vickie, you're next youngest." Vickie forced herself to look at Alan. She blushed crimson. "First of all, Vickie, are you a virgin?" Vickie nodded. "Do you think you are ready to become a woman?"

"YES!" she answered in a surprisingly loud voice. She blanched as the rest of the new family chuckled.

"Do you have any experience?" Alan asked. "Kissing, maybe, or more?"

"At slumber parties," Vickie said shyly. "Pretty tame stuff. I've never kissed a boy."

Alan nodded. "You may not want to answer this in front of us all, but I hope you feel you can. Have you thought about your first time? I would like your first time to be special for you, something you can remember fondly for a long time."

Vickie slumped and looked down into her lap. She sat quietly for a time, visibly gathering her courage. She looked up, her gaze shifting from Alan to Lisa to Benjamin and back again. In a very soft voice, she said, "I would like my first time to be with my Daddy. I hope my Mom will be there to give me courage."

Lisa smiled beatifically as tears rolled down her cheeks. "I would be honored," she told Vickie, "if Alan permits."

"That's about as special as there is," smiled Alan. "You may have your wish." Vickie also was crying but she was radiant with joy.

Alan was silent for a time while the Wongs appreciated Vickie's moment. Presently, he turned to Muriel. "Muriel, you're next in age. Will you tell me your experience?"

"I am still a virgin," Muriel answered. Relief was painted all over her mother's face. "I have fooled around with boys, but never under my clothes, or under the boy's clothes. To answer your next question, yes, I am very ready to become a woman. I am also ready to become a mother. I am ready to give you my virginity. I am ready to share myself with my brother, and with all of the rest of our new family."

Alan smiled and nodded in satisfaction. He was quiet for a time, considering Muriel's words. Presently, he turned to Juanita. "I expect that the two mothers in our family are very experienced. Vickie and Muriel are as I expected. You, Juanita, are right in the middle. I won't guess. I would like you to share with us."

Juanita looked at her mother as she answered, "I am not a virgin." Maria flinched but said nothing. "I didn't like having sex in the back seat of a car or on a blanket in the park. Momma wouldn't let me get the Pill and I didn't like using a rubber. After a couple of tries, I made the boy settle for a blowjob. It made me mad that the boy wouldn't kiss me afterward. I've never had sex in the butt. I have had sex with girls." Turning her gaze to Alan, she continued, "I am ready to be your lover, Alan. I am ready to be with Benjamin or Pete or anyone else in our family, or anyone else you say. I am ready to be a mother."

Alan nodded solemnly, impressed by her determination. He turned to Benjamin and Lisa. "Soon, we'll be an old married family. I for one have never been with a virgin. I have not had a first time with any woman for a long time. I'm going to have five 'first times' in the near future. Once we're past the first time, I'm sure we'll be okay. I don't think you two will be jealous, but the issue hangs over us for the time being."

Lisa said, "Alan, we're so grateful to you for sponsoring our intact family that you have our eternal, utter, complete obedience and loyalty."

"I, too, am grateful," said Maria. "You have the obedience and loyalty of all of us."

"Juanita," said Alan, "do you think it'd be alright if Lisa and Benjamin and your ... Maria and I adjourn to the bedroom for a while?"

"I think that would be a very good idea," smiled Juanita. "The rest of us will stay here and do some exploring -- get to know each other a bit better. Maybe we will all learn a bit."

With a nod, Alan stood and offered his hand to help Maria to stand. Benjamin and Lisa also stood. The four walked silently out of the room.

Juanita turned her attention to Arthur and Tania. With a smile, she said, "We four are going to learn about each other's bodies. You two are welcome to stay with us or you may go play. You can stay for a while and then go elsewhere. You can go and then come back. We will answer all of your questions as best we can. Is that okay with you?" Arthur nodded vigorously. Tania was timid and not at all sure she wanted to participate. She nodded uncertainly.

Juanita turned to Vickie. "We don't know you very well yet, Vickie. I know Muriel and Pete. I would like you to have the opportunity to observe and participate as much as you feel comfortable with. I would like to start by showing you and Muriel how a young man's plumbing works." Pete beamed at the 'young man' appellation.

Juanita stood and coaxed Pete to his feet. Pete had had an erection for a long time and the idea that Juanita was going to use him only made the lubrication flow more freely than ever. Juanita guided Pete to the middle of the love seat. When he was seated, she coaxed Muriel and Vickie to sit on the love seat on either side of Pete. She invited Arthur and Tania to the near ends of the adjacent sofas. Arthur moved right away. Tania stayed where she was for the time being.

Juanita knelt in front of Pete. She gently parted his legs, leaving her hands on his knees as she scooted herself forward a bit more. "Pete," she solemnly said, "we told you that you have to wait until you are invited to be with someone. You know that, don't you?" He nodded. "The other thing is, Pete, you can't have regular sex until your birthday. Women prefer regular sex, Pete. You can do other things with women, but you can't have regular sex. So you have to be very good at those other things, Pete, so the women will want to be with you again. Do you understand that?" He nodded. "You have to be the very best lover you can be, Pete, the most attentive, the most thoughtful lover you can be. Whatever your lover wants you to do, you do it gladly. There ain't nothing gross about our bodies except piss and shit. You can never forget that your lover's wants and needs come first. You have to learn to be a wonderful lover as fast as you can. You have to remember never to be complacent with your lover, even after your birthday. You will always be among the youngest of the men in our family."

She gazed briefly at Vickie and Muriel before returning to Pete. "I'm sure when it is your turn to give, you will do your very best. Right now, Pete, it is time for you to receive. Lean back and enjoy the pleasure I want to give you." She slid her hands up and down the tops of his thighs without going as far as his crotch. She hooked her hands around his hips and urged him to scoot forward.

"Vickie and Muriel, I will teach you what I know about a man's body." She wrapped one hand around the shaft of his cock. "Pete's probably so excited that he won't last very long at all. They say that young guys have trouble with stamina anyway. The good part is that they get hard again real fast.

"Pete, one of your main goals is to learn to delay your orgasm. When you jack off, the object is to get to the finish line as fast as you can. It's the same when girls jill off -- they try to cum as fast as they can. Girls take longer to orgasm than boys do. On the other hand, girls can have lots of orgasms while boys only get one each time. You, as the boy involved, need to delay your orgasm so your lover can get over the edge too."

She gently squeezed the tip of his cock with her thumb and finger. "This fluid is lubrication. It's pretty much the same stuff that comes out of our coochies when we get turned on. It's meant to help lubricate the cock so it can slide smoothly into the woman. Feel it." She looked up at the girls, who tentatively reached in to touch. "Get some on your fingers. See how slippery it is. You've tasted yourselves. Taste this. It's the same kind of stuff." Juanita demonstrated by popping her fingers into her mouth. The girls reluctantly followed suit.

"Now, one at a time, take his cock in your hand. Gently but firmly squeeze it. Slide your hand up and down. Feel the spongy head. Lift and heft his balls." First Muriel reached in and followed Juanita's instructions, her expression changing from doubt to surprise and delight. Vickie followed suit.

"I don't know how many hand jobs we'll be delivering around here, since there's lots of better places to put a dick. If he's OK with it, I'm gonna jack Pete until he comes so that you can see the spray and learn about his spunk." She began to slide her hand up and down his shaft while her other hand fondled his balls, her eyes locked onto Pete's. "Here it comes," she soon said as Pete began to geyser his semen onto his abdomen. The girls tittered in surprised delight.

"Now, watch," she told the girls. "Usually, a guy gets soft after he cums. Pete might be so excited that he stays hard. I'll show you if he gets soft. Meanwhile, scoop up some of his jizz. This stuff has all kind of names. The whole thing is technically called semen. It is a combination of sperm, the actual baby-makers, with a thick liquid to carry them." She scooped up some on her own finger. She rubbed it between her fingers. She smelled it. Finally, she popped it into her mouth.

"It tastes different from the lubricant from earlier, which is sometimes called pre-cum. You're probably going to be tasting it a lot, some directly from the source and some second-hand from someone's coochie." She scooped up another fingerful and presented it to Pete. After only the briefest hesitation, he opened his mouth and accepted the gift.

"Come feel his cock, it's soft now," she said. The other girls did not hesitate. "The nice thing about young guys is that they can get hard again so fast. Older guys last a long time before they cum but it takes quite a while before they get hard again."

"How do you know about 'older guys'?" asked Muriel. Juanita blushed crimson but said nothing.

"I want to switch and work on a girl," said Juanita. She turned her attention to Vickie. "Did you like what I did for Pete?" Vickie nodded. "Did it turn you on?" Another nod. "I want to eat pussy so I can show you all, especially Pete, how to do it. Vickie, you'll see better if I eat Muriel but you'll find out what feels good if I eat you. Which do you want?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.