B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 456

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 456 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

“Boss; the surveillance here doubled yesterday; before that there was only one or two individuals watching; yesterday someone was watching all four sides. Today there are two sometimes three or four watching all the sides,” Andy said.

“This is an English speaking country but what we are intercepting is a mix. Some of conversations are in Arabic and others are English. They are using el-cheapo radios like hunters use. They are changing channels every hour thinking they are being secretive,” Robert said then he added.

“What I am intercepting looks like they are planning something in 72 hours. They are waiting on the rest of their people the Arabic speakers have discussed.”

“Planning what where?” the president asked.

“To attack the US embassy in Windhoek Namibia,” I replied.

The room got quiet then sounded like I was sitting in a basket ball game in over time with the score tied.

I wrapped on the table to get everyone quiet so I could continue my conversation with Andy.

“Boss,” I said to Andy.

“Understood BJ,” he replied.

Andy and I had worked out a code the next day after I found out I was doing the task force just in case something like this happened. When I called him Boss that meant that he was in full command of the special ops and rapid response teams and that he had carte blanche at the site in question. His response by calling me BJ meant he understood and accepted the assignment.

He was to continue calling me BJ until he was ready to give up the command; at that time he would call me Boss. My response was to be “Understood Andy,” to acknowledge his release of the command.

“Boss; A1 and A2 are open with no restrictions,” I replied.

A1 and A2 were code word for the armories, the one at Morton where heavy equipment and the drones were stored and the one at the gun club where ammunition and other weapons were stored. No restrictions meant he had my approval to get anything he wanted from either armory.

“BJ, I called all the RRT they are on the way to Morton field; Lorrie says the planes will depart in two hours at the latest,” Andy replied.

“Vicky, don’t forget to send 900 MHz radios and several satellite phones,” I replied.

“Robert; I think the LBB is what you need to use instead of the BBB; Andy may be pressed for time,” I said.

LBB and BBB referred to the encryption codes Robert had developed for the Kampala attack. Little Black Book of codes were 25 different codes. The Big Black Book was 250 codes. Andy didn’t have time to deal with the BBB even though Robert had improved and spread up the deciphering process.

“Understood, BJ,” Robert replied.

I sent Vicky a text, “Load two of the boxes in the Morton armory marked LZ17B on the plane going to Andy. Put on the box attention to be opened by Andy only,”

“Boss I am sending two LZ17B units to you. When you acknowledge possession I will send the manual. Do not attempt to power up until you have read the manual. The results could be catastrophic.”

“OK I definitely will wait on the manual,” Andy replied.

The LZ17B was from Ben David and one of Mossad’s latest nonlethal riot control devices; they were experimental. They emitted a rapid pulsed high intensity laser flash in broad spectrum 20 to 50 meters wide 10 meters high with a range of 50 meters. They also emitted a directed very high frequency pulse tone over the same area that temporally damaged the inner ear causing massive pain and creating drunken sailors on a badly rocking ship.

On the low setting it would temporally blind for 20 minutes and cause disorientation for up to an hour. On the high settings blindness and disorientation could last days.

Anyone using optics that was hit with the pulse the effects multiplied. There were 24 special glasses and ear muffs in each box that the operator and anyone with or behind the operator needed to wear in case the laser beams or tones were reflected back and that could happen with any shiny or highly reflective surface.

“BJ I do have one request, I think it is time we hired another 20 former special forces to add to our special OPS team,” Andy said.

“Vicky, have Mischief and Mayhem get started on that,” I replied.

“OK BJ,” Vicky replied.

“Boss, do you think you can get the men in without being seen and the Ambassador and his family out with out being seen?”

“Yes we can do the personnel transfer in the garage. It is connected to the embassy with a tunnel,” Andy replied.

“Boss” I said.

“I know BJ; you would not ask us to do anything that you would not do your self. I know that tomorrow morning when the sun comes up you would be standing on the roof in full gear beside me without hesitation. Your plate is full; find and KILL Saif. We have this under control; we will have 70 men and ladies in here when the rest of the team arrives it will be tight quarters but we will make it work,” Andy replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.