B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 435

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 435 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

At each person in the line we asked them is a very loud voice if they had tickets and then told them to take the lanes to the right, they would get through faster. Almost everyone pulled out tickets to show me.

Closer and closer we got to the two; Doug was making his way from the back and having some success opening up the distance between them and those behind the two.

When there were just ten people between Ching Lee and me and the two, I had told Paige to tell my people inside to open up and rush everyone through and tell them to get down the hall as far and fast as they could.

Both ladies had their right hands in their pockets and the left hand swing freely.

At the two I asked the same question, “Do you have tickets? If so move over to the right line inside the door. It is moving faster.”

When they made no attempt to show me tickets, I pulled the folded hundred dollar bills out of my pocket and asked, “Are you members and collecting for the new Mosque down town? I want to make a donation.”

I deliberately used my left hand so she would have to take the money with her right hand that was still in her pocket. I was sure it was on the trip button.

No women can resist money unless they had so much it did not matter; even one that was going to die, unable to spend it. She took her right hand out of the pocket to take the money. As it came out I saw her let go of the trigger and it fall back into the pocket.

Ching Lee was following my lead and out of the corner of my eye saw the other one reach for the money.

With all the energy I could muster, I drove my clenched fist into her throat; not once but twice before she could respond. When she did respond it was to grab her throat as she went to her knees.

Ching Lee’s lady went down several seconds later. I grabbed mine by the hands and cuffed them to keep the hands away from the pocket, then rolled her on her back.

There was screaming and yelling from the line behind us; they did not understand what was going on, they only saw women being assaulted.

There was a massive explosion on the west side of the building.

‘Oh God, they didn’t get it stopped!’ I thought to myself.

I flipped the burka up to find the battery so I could disconnect it. There was a jumble of wires with six inch long 1½ capped steel pipes on a belt completely around her midsection with wires going into them.

I saw no capacitors - just a relay connected to the cell phone and trigger. It was wired direct with no dead-man trip. Diya was going to trigger the devices if the two chickened out.

It was an amateurish design. The pros added capacitors and an electronic trigger so anyone trying to disarm it would detonate it, killing themselves. I pulled the wires off the battery, put the battery on the walk and cut the wires from the phone to the relay.

I quickly did the same to the lady Ching Lee had taken down. By now both had turned blue and were in the last seconds of life. I felt sorry for them but not that sorry. There was still time to save them; a simple cut below the crushed Adams apple blocking the windpipe to let in air would do it. They were getting what they wanted and that was to see Allah, only they were making the trip alone.

I didn’t get to dwell on the thought; the earpiece was going crazy. The two SUVs had started towards the building through the rows of parked cars. I could hear the tires and engine screaming.

With the explosions going off on the other side of the building prematurely, their plans were now ruined. They had made the decision to take what they could get now. I heard the M16s open fire, they were on full auto. 60 rounds only lasted a few seconds, but it was enough; both blew up a 100 yards from the building in humongous explosions. There must have been thousands of pounds of ANFO in them

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.