B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 433

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 433 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

After long good byes and love you to our mates Ching Lee and I boarded with 10 of our administrators the G5 for Minneapolis. Vicky and I had packed enough clothes to get us to Sunday.

I needed to be back Sunday, no matter what happened in Minneapolis. The C5 and all the things were going to Kampala on Monday. All the arraignments except for a couple of things had been made.

Marcy, Lorrie, and Vicky were going to carry Robin and Rachael to get gowns suitable to wear to the Ambassadors gala. I had called Ambassador’s Furnell and Dansky to ask if it was acceptable to bring my guest to the gala after I had explained how many and who they were.

Two hours later we were on the ground in Minneapolis loading our bags into another half dozen SUV’s. I had Andy on the phone getting updated on the activities of the night crew.

Ching Lee and I drove straight to the house Andy was using as a command center the rest of my group went to carry everything to the motel the rooms that had been scheduled last night.

Robert’s latest Intel dump was no better than yesterdays. We were going to have to wing it by being in a total prevent mode.

“The heat sensing scanners had been installed last night at all the entrances and I have assigned one man and a woman to each to learn how to use them,” Andy said. Then he added.

“I found some concrete forms that were designed to hold large trashcans that the equipment fit in perfectly. I rented a van and put at each entrance and the controls and flat screens are in them. I have stopped by a couple times and I am satisfied. When you make your rounds check them out,” Andy replied.

“I brought 10 ladies like you asked they will be here soon we need to make sure they all get time in the van,” I replied.

“For your information Ching Lee and I have to leave Sunday and I need Gordon to come with us. There is a Monday flight to Kampala we will be there a week,” I said.

Andy, Ching Lee and I went to the east side building entrance to look at the new thermal scanner operation. The east side was also closest to the command center. The east side was also the location of the field house/ auditorium and one of the main entrances. The large parking lot was also here for all the sports events that happened.

In the back of the van I watched as the students made their way into the building. The thermals worked better than I had expected. It only took seconds for a student to come into view and be scanned. The scanner was remote control and the operator could follow the student if he wanted a better look.

This was not the same equipment that we had rented from east coast for the political debate this was new and improved and a lot faster developing the image.

I had Ching Lee walk down the walk a hundred feet and walk back. I wanted to see how quickly it would tell that she was carrying a gun and what the image looked like since the system was different. It easily picked up the difference between body heat and the cooler gun and the image was good.

We walked into the security office to find Sherman trying to answer questions from several suits. From behind I did not know them but as I went around the corner of the counter I recognized one of the gentlemen as Kelvin Ackerman, the university Chancellor. He was the one that was easiest to convince that JBG was right for the job.

“I can answer that question for you Mr. Ackerman. We should have everything completed with the security audit, the equipment evaluation and the team will be out of here by Monday or Tuesday at the latest,” I replied.

“Ambassador Jones we did not know you were here,” We would have made an appoint to see you,” he replied.

I guess the ambassador title was going stay with me for ever.

“Ching Lee and I just arrived from the airport about an hour ago to review some of the new equipment that shows some promise,” I replied.

“If you are going to be here on Thursday you are invited to the basketball tournament,” Mr. Ackerman replied.

That was the reason Diya was locked on Thursday - the basketball tournament. I wondered why Sherman had not said anything but I was soon going to find out.

I played politician again for the next hour with Mr. Ackerman and his group. After they left I called Sherman and Andy into the meeting room.

“Why was there no connection to the basket ball tournament and Diya?” I asked Sherman point blank.

“There are events in the field house several times a week and on weekends. All of them are on the public schedule,” Sherman replied.

“Then I wonder what is so special about this Thursday compared to all the other events,” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.