B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 423

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 423 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

“You were right, the two groups are getting complacent, but that is only the part of the problem. One of the agency’s people is communicating in code to someone in Europe and using the JBG system and Google mail to do it.”

“It looks like a report on activities. Whatever it is, the code is not being generated on JBG’s computer; there is no trace of it. He is probably using a laptop and a thumb drive to add the attachment to the email. It is always being done at the same time - 2 AM on Tuesdays and Fridays - after an exchange in emails. The email looks like it is a drop box for him only.”

“The computers are working on the code; we should have it broken soon. The guy’s name is Randolph Reichmann and he has a file in Genie; not a good file either. Mosad has him flagged as for hire, to the highest bidder, the Russians in the past and now the Iranians or possibly Pakistan.”

“How in the hell is he working for the agency?” Robert asked.

“I don’t know. Let’s see what he is sending and maybe we can figure out to whom as soon as you break code.” I replied.

“Maybe he is really working for Mosad and that is his cover and the way they throw anyone off the trail. For all the information they have on the area, they have to have someone on the inside at a lot of places,” I replied.

“The next problem is we know for sure Diya is the leader and the attack is going to happen in two weeks from today. They have been practicing both the assault on the campus and building the suicide vests and other bombs that they are going to use at a farm a hundred miles from the city,” Robert said.

“I say that because they referenced an hour and a half travel time in a couple of their communications. When they go there they either remove the batteries or leave the phones in the city and the GPS is turned off on the phones. I did find out that the explosives were stolen from a mining company in Canada. They have commercial grade stuff.”

“Diya has made one mistake; he left his computer on just a few minutes too long. There was enough time for us to hack it, there was only one file on it. He is using a portable hard drive or a large thumb drive with a different operating system to hold his files,” Robert said as he handed me a drawing that I knew as soon as I saw it to be of the college grounds; it indicated the points were his group were planning on hitting.

“Thanks Robert; keep digging, you gave me a lot to digest,” I replied.

There was a lot to digest and a million questions. I needed and wanted a lot more information on Randolph Reichmann. Was he a plant? Was the agency working with Mosad? If not, did the agency know and were they following the crumb trail to see where it would lead them?

DNA and fingerprints would help. With Ching Lee in my office, I called Sherman Rommel again on the speaker phone.

“Now I am getting worried,” Sherman replied after I said hello.

“Randolph Reichmann; is there any way you can get me DNA and fingerprints from him without him knowing?” I asked.

“He sheds like a dog; I can get hair from his jacket, he leaves it hanging in his locker. The fingerprints may be a different story. Wait a minute, he drinks a lot of ice tea; brings it with him and uses the plastic cups from the lunch room. He puts his initials on them; there are always several in the trashcan by his desk,” Sherman replied.

“Use latex gloves to collect it so you don’t contaminate it, put each of them in a separate zip-lock bag and next day air it to me. Do not get caught,” I said.

“Can you tell me what is going on?” Sherman asked.

“No, not at the moment; it is several steps above your pay grade and almost above mine. As soon as I have answers I can share, I will. Be careful with what you say and to whom - keep everything close to your chest,” I said.

Those two things may answer a few questions because I was going to run them through the State Departments system - along with his picture - to see if I received different information.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.