B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 419

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 419 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

The C5 was back the next day and the crew had two days off to recuperate from the jet lag and long hours of flying. Friday morning it left on another secret flight for the agency to Thailand. Then next week there was another flight to South America, this time a night drop of equipment by parachute.

From all appearances JBG was now the agency’s number one air freight supplier of choice, at least as long as we had the C5. The C130s were still flying weekly and gone for two, three and four days at a time.

The problem was that our C130s still needed inspections and now they were in the critical time frame. There was a solution coming in two weeks. Iowa was sending the second crew to replace the ones in Africa and two more of their C130s.

The crews were going on the C5 as part of the fourth load of chopper swaps. The General was also sending two additional standard C130J models to replace ours while they were grounded for inspections.

The extra manpower from Sikorsky turned out 6 completed choppers the first week and that looked to be their target for next week. Along with the C5 agency flights, there would be a flight each week to Africa or the Middle East with choppers. The twelve the C5 had delivered would be delivered to the individual embassies by the end of the week. Twelve more would be there by the end of the month.

Then 12 more would be in place by the fifteenth of Oct for a total of 36; six of those twelve were going to the Middle East. That would leave three left and that was the flight that I was going to use to deliver food for Nimule Refugee Camp.

They would be used for agency flights with a couple of our regular agency approved pilots on board.

It was late Friday when Robert texted me to stop by his office when I had time.

“It took a while but we are finally making a little progress on Dagar Daharr. We got in by using his father’s cell phone records and looking at the phone numbers that ceased calling after you did your thing with 515.”

“Then we pulled the phone records, the entire contact list and all texts. There were four phones on that account; the mayor, his wife - we think because it is only used to call the mayor - Dagar and a younger by a year son, Diya. We are assuming Dagar’s, because went it dead; no calls answered or called out after Thursday.”

“There were a lot of calls between Dagar and Diya right up until it went dead. Diya called the phone dozens of times for days before he stopped,” Robert said.

“Dagar routinely backed up his phone to the cloud so we have his contact list. It is slow work piecing it together but we are getting there. This much we do know; they are still doing reconnaissance at the college.”

“I want you to send me a copy of the student ID cards from there, give me access to the security tapes and stop the automatic deletion for a while; there are some things I want to try with the new system - that we have nicknamed Genie - that may speed things along,” Robert asked.

“You got it,” I replied.

I did not like what I had heard; reconnaissance meant they were still planning something. Had they found another explosive man to fill the spot or were going to simply do something different?

JBG was supplying security to Minnesota and Michigan colleges at the request of the CIA and DHS. Both Frank and Victor had pulled strings and twisted a lot of arms to get JBG to be the security company so they could have surveillance on sight without raising suspicions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.