B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 409

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 409 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Things had some sort of normalcy on Monday. The jet carrying the pilots and mechanics left in time to be plenty early at Travis AFB. There was excitement brewing with the aviation group. Everyone in Lorrie’s group knew something out of the ordinary was up, but knew better than to ask outright.

I stopped over to the gym before driving on to KCC. The gym was overrun with 80 men and ladies. HR had the first crack at them then it was to the doctor’s group for physicals. When they came back from there, they were divided groups of five with two of the RRTs to work through the training cycle.

Ching Lee, her administrators and clerks would be back tomorrow and would help with the training.

One of the Bombardiers carried the forty to Dulles to go to Africa. I didn’t envy them for the flight. We had flown direct and it was 14 hours. With the commercial flight, with layovers, it was over 24 hours.

At KCC today I was putting three different presentations together for the three professors as I had promised to do. I was going to do one each day and be off Friday again.

It was a real chore to come up with three different presentations that did not get into classified materials. But, by the time to go home I had it all on paper.

At our afternoon meeting the girls were already planning things to keep me busy when I was there full time. Marcy sent me a schedule of the county business association meetings. She wanted me to replace her with that group. I suspected there would be more as the time went by.

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at KCC moved like a snail; I spent four hours each day giving a presentation on the African trip to a bunch of spoiled wealthy brats. In the process I collected a dozen cell phones in one class. They were lucky I did not have a bucket of water to put them in.

The Thursday class was the best one of the three. They were graduating this year, with many of them looking for a place in the world. They asked good questions with a couple of the students really into the Nimule refugee camp part of the trip.

Where I had fast tracked some of the pictures in the other classes, Robin Parsons and Phil Jameson wanted to see each one and have me describe every one.

They were even asking questions after the bell with all the other students gone. It was a good thing this was the last class of the day. I stayed an extra half hour answering questions from those two.

On Friday I joined in on helping with the training; it was refreshing to get physical. Some of the new hires didn’t think so after they picked themselves up off the mats several times. That would change after a couple of weeks when the pieces came together.

At noon Frank walked in with a handful of folders. “I have everything that Uganda sent; let’s go to your office.”

With the door closed, “You were right Aadam Mohamed was in the building.”

“Damn, Uganda has had this information for six weeks and did not send it to us. It took a personal appeal from the Sec of State to get it.”

“There were 18 persons in the 515 Nubulagla Road house you blew it up, from the DNA they found.”

“The office is running the DNA on the master computers now. So far the only two they have identified was Aadam and Dagar Daharr; he was the son of the mayor of Minneapolis Minnesota,” Franks said.

“Daharr means darkness in Arabic,” I replied then I asked, “Has there been any indication that the family knew he may have been killed? Have they been looking for him, are there any signs of a funeral, memorial or a celebration of his passage to meet his virgins?”

“That is another good point to look at,” Frank replied.

“Can you get your group to run his name to see what they come up with?”

“Sure, but it will take some time. You are the one with the full bucket; my guys have to build the bucket as they go,” I replied.

“You and that damn bucket, you know you have half the department referring the data bank as the bucket now and they are always looking for crumbs and blind mice,” Frank replied with a laugh.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.