B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 406

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 406 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

While I was waiting on Kelly my cell rang.

“I assume you are going to or are in Rochester; my lead man there had to come home three weeks ago, they just found out his wife has cancer and the treatment was quickly started. The replacement is just not up to speed yet,” Frank said.

“Clayton Cheeks is on his way; see if you can give him some pointers to help him out. You are right; there is a power struggle going on there. That is about as much as I know, in addition to our previous conversation,” Frank replied before he hung up.

I watched the video starting with Tuesday on fast forward; just like a switch had been turned, yesterday at three there was a mass rush to the fence. Women were hanging cardboard and being berated for not working fast enough.

The artist started work with papers they were referring to with a man of influence by his dress looking on; he was accompanied by two other men. One looked to be Abdul Wakil.

Bill and Ed were back, “I’m sending you the pictures I took to your email; put them on the plasma and I will explain to you what they say,” Bill stated.

Clayton Cheeks arrived just as I was loading the pictures from my email.

“This one is a call to all devout Muslims to meet their new leader.”

“This one says the group is seeking specialist; you and I both know that term is usually used with explosive and bomb makers”

“The next one is reference to the Koran verse to discipline the wives frequently.”

“The next ones are rants against the city and America.”

“All that is something for someone else to deal with; my concern today is cleaning the fence and grounds and making sure they understand - either follow the agreement or stop completely,” I said.

I sent the pictures to both Frank and Eric; they could fight it out who was going to do what.

“Kelly, send someone to get the gator and the college cart if it is available and I want the two who can write tickets with us. We can’t write any today for the trash and posters but if anyone gets out of line I want them arrested,” then I added.

“I don’t think we will get very far along before we get confronted; let’s get started” I said.

The security gator and two more that belonged to the maintenance department followed.

My two employees who were police played police and observed, staying way back, the rest of us started ripping posters down and throwing them in the dump body. The so called artist scattered with the women who had been assisting him.

Just as I expected, in less than five minutes here they came. We kept on working while I was joined by Kelly, Clayton and Ching Lee as the distance closed; we kept ripping stuff down.

“What are doing? Those belong to us.” The voice belonged to Abdul Wakil.

“Abdul you were here when the agreement was made with Aadam that the posters would be put up Saturday morning and come down Sunday night and that there would be no trash on the ground,” I said. “The city is complaining,” I added.

“Aadam is not here.”

“Where is Aadam Mohamed?” I asked.

“Aadam is away; he went to visit family and has not returned. We have lost contact with him,” Abdul replied.

“Then you are the leader here now?” I replied.

The man behind Abdul began demanding in Arabic what our conversation was about and why Aadam was communicating with a woman with so many men around who were superior.

“Be patient, I am getting answers; she is the leader of these men.” Abdul replied in Arabic.

“No I am not the leader. Kareem Rashid behind me is the one the Imam from the big city sent. He arrived straight from Afghanistan,” Abdul said.

“Well no matter; the posters and trash are in violation of the agreement as is, them being on the fence today, so the agreement is canceled,” I said.

“He will not stand for that,” Abdul replied.

I stepped around Abdul and began the complete history of the fence and the agreement and its now cancellation to Kareem in Arabic. There was anger in his face and then he went to a boil.

He began ranting and raving, screaming as loud as he could about a whoring woman addressing him with that tone and then he lost it. He charged me and swung at me, which I was expecting him to do with the level of his rage.

He was fast; if I had not been expecting his moves, he would have had me. So fast that the altercation was over before the others could help me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.