B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 399

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 399 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

The lines were gone at the customs check-in; I put all my bags on the counter. “Ambassador, do you have anything to declare, did you buy any antiques, weapons, gold, silver, or jewelry?”

“No sir, I have nothing to declare. I did not buy anything; I came home only with the things I took,” I replied.

“Sign on the line. You’re good to go, I don’t need to look through your bags,” the agent said.

After my bags were loaded we decided on supper at the Seafood Inn where we ate often. I wanted seafood; it has been six weeks since I had any of my favorite dishes.

Jenny had read my mind and already reserved tables for all of us. That was not all she had done. I should have suspected something was up when we walked into the lobby.

The owners were working the reservation counter instead of the hired help. “Ambassador Jones, welcome back, we have been expecting you.

Jenny had rented one of the big rooms for a welcome home party; there was a banner stretched completely across one end, “Welcome home BJ.” It was a good thing I had decided to wear one of the expensive pant suits for the flight home. As tired as I was I put on my best face and played politician and diplomat again.

I walked in to applause and cheering, the huge room was packed. All the VIPs from the college; all of my administrators from the office, all of my family were waiting. There was Frank, Victor, Eric and their families along with the Senators, who I was really surprised to see.

I was even more surprised to see the wimpy triplets there and that they had wives! I wondered who wore the pants when the lights went out.

Duke Justice and Clarence Hallworthy - the county commissioners - along with their wives were there.

There were ‘A’ shaped display stands with 8 x 10 color pictures of my venture. One stand started with the swearing in and departure from Morton Field and the arrival at Entebbe. Each of the pictures had a note attached identifying the people in it. Frank and Victor must have helped identify all the diplomats and VIPs.

There were pictures on the second stand of the first trip to Nimule and the first gala that Gordon and I attended, with plenty of pictures of both events.

The third one was a big one; all the pictures were related to the attack. Some were from the ZNN footage showing explosions and the smoke rising from the embassy grounds and others were from the embassy cameras. They showed the truck bursting through the wall and our response just seconds before the truck exploded and destroyed the cameras.

There were pictures that showed the aftermath, the destroyed trucks and cars and the damage to the walls and our wounded loading onto the chopper. The last picture on that frame was of me before I had a chance to clean up; my clothes were bloody and torn, my face was bleeding and I was still holding an M16; it was taken while I was still on the roof.

Those pictures could have only come from Andy or one of his men. The picture did highlight why my eyes had not been damaged; I was wearing my favorite pair of tinted shooting safety glasses. I did not remember putting them on.

I was standing there looking at the picture a long time when I noticed Frank, Victor and Eric standing beside me.

“That picture is not in any that you sent us. Where did that one come from?” Frank asked.

“I do not know. This is the first time I have seen it; I guess one of my crew took it, but I don’t remember,” I replied and then I added “I do not remember hurting as bad as that looks like it should have,” I said.

After looking at that one I started over looking at the pictures of the attack to make sure there were no pictures that could send me to jail or worse. I would find out where that one came from. All my people were given strict orders about pictures of the attack and aftermath.

The rest of the pictures were of the trips to Nimule and there were a lot of the food and the kids, the hand washing and how to use a spoon. There were also the three additional galas I went to.

The gala at the French Embassy had a stand all its own, and whoever chose the pictures for the stand did not censor them. There were plenty of the waitresses serving the tables, displaying their intimate body parts. There was even more of the dancing, and I was showing some panty in some of the dance moves.

While I was looking at the pictures of the French gala, Ben Smith of the wimpy triplets walked over, “How come I miss all the good parties?”

“I’m not sure it is worth getting shot at to be able to attend one,” I replied.

“You are probably right about that,” he replied.

The girls and I made the rounds to each table while drinks were being served. I gave the waiter my complete order so I could finish being a politician.

The food was soon to come out, so I ordered a dinner wine. The wine glasses were already on the table so I could give a toast to being home.

Ding; ding, “A toast, to friends, family and to being home with them tonight. It was one wild trip and I am glad it is over.”

The meal was fantastic, so was desert and after dinner conversation. All of which made it a lot later getting home than I wanted. When we did, the first place we went was the hot tub. I missed the relaxing heat of the water; we were going to enjoy it tonight.

After the hot water and Jenny’s nipples, I rocked the boys until they were sound asleep in my arms. It felt so good to hold them and watch their little expressions as they slept. Jenny had to take them away to put them in the crib.

We did not have time for our regular orgy in the basement, it was already so late. We settled for a make-out session and a mini orgy in the living room. It was one of those times where a little was all that was needed to satisfy.

Sunday morning I made a big breakfast for my mates for the first time in six weeks. I ended up cooking the eggs twice; the first ones I burnt! It is amazing the little things one forgets. Luckily the girls had plenty of eggs in the refrigerator.

After breakfast there were a thousand things I wanted and needed to do. The first was to go to the airport, look at our newest C130s, uncrate the hardware and drones and then put them away in the armory. It took us an hour to do all of that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.