B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 386

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 386 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Things happened while I was gone to Nimule; Andy and his group continued on the wall. When I looked at it before entering the embassy it was further along than it looked from the air. It would be painted tomorrow.

Andy had not been fully on board with the project at the start, but as it progressed it was his baby. He had added things and started another project.

The south and east wall of the embassy compound was a field stone wall 8 feet tall and 4 feet thick. The blueprints showed that stone work was built around steel pilings to make it vehicle proof with a massive rear gate. I wondered why they had not done the same wall to the west and north Side.

Andy had built another L shaped wall 6 feet high in the very corner out of the same heavy post and boards he used on the deflector. When I asked about it he replied, “That is the secure area to launch, rearm and recover the drones and to protect the rest of us if there is an accident.”

“Good idea,” I replied.

Inside the embassy I closed out the programs Julie had been monitoring and deleted all the files.

Linda handed me a handful of notes I needed to look at and then she said, “Janet Bernardi had a standing hairdresser appointment Friday’s at 16:30. They called to confirm and I told yes to still come. That worked out just right for tonight’s Ambassadors Ball.”

That explained the room with all the beauty equipment; the Bernardi’s must have been regulars to the party scene.

I sent a message to Gordon that he needed to be ready to leave by 17:15 hrs.

At 16:00 I went to shower, shaved everything that needed to be shaved and washed my hair. I washed it twice to be sure that the stench from Nimule would be gone.

At 16:30 the hair dresser arrived; I was dressed in the most expensive dress the girls had forced me to buy. It was a full flowing dress, not one of those that were so tight that I could not walk; one that was easy to dance in for any kind of dance.

It was V cut in the front below my boobs so no bra; I had no boobs to begin with. Boobs are fat and with all the exercise I did they were barely a small C cup, but even with my age they were still high and tight.

The dress had deep V cut in the back to just above my waist. There was a fancy tie across the upper back to make sure it stayed in place. A pair of lace bikini panties finished the outfit. I still had a good all over tan so no pantyhose. I had a little purse large enough for my phone and ID cards and some cash.

The hairdresser did a fantastic job on my hair. After she left Alice helped me with the jewelry; the necklace, the fancy earrings and the expensive watch. After that I went to the communications room and did a VCATS to the office.

The girls had me stand and do a turn so they could see. They told me repeatedly they wanted pictures from the ball, “I will try, I don’t know what is allowed.”

I went hunting for Gordon; it was soon time to leave. I found him in the cafeteria and I also found the rest of my group who were not asleep. My men were crude -I had to laugh - cat calls, wolf whistles and pictures. I asked Andy to take some pictures of Gordon and me and send them to the girls.

Andy insisted that both Suburbans be taken to confuse anyone; Gordon and I, the driver and one body guard in one. The two Suburbans would return to our embassy and come get us when called. It was a ten minute trip.

Alice and Ellen had tried their best to pump as much etiquette and diplomatic formality as they could in me in the last two days. They had a cheat sheet that they repeated from often.

We were met at the Canadian Embassy rear door and were escorted into the hall. Even though we were early there were others already in the hall.

Ambassador Morrison introduced us to his wife Abigail and to Ambassador Fauntroy’s wife Camilla. Others began trickling in - the Ambassador’s and their wives from Germany, France, Spain, Israel, South Korea, Japan, South Africa, Kenya, India and Indonesia.

Uganda’s equivalent to our Secretary of State also made an appearance. I had stopped by his office with Bernardi on my first day to be told he was out of the country for a few days. An under secretary accepted my letter of introduction.

I was surprised to see Russian Anton Pavlenko come in and said so to Ambassador Morrison. I recognized him from all the news programs he was on.

“The country of every ambassador here has a financial interest in Uganda in one way or another; most are after mineral, copper or oil contracts and are heavy consumers of them.”

“Many small countries cannot afford embassies or ambassadors. They have official representatives in many countries. The British still act as a go between for many of their former Colonies in Africa. The Swiss have many more,” he said.

“Even though Putin is feuding with the world over Croatia, Pavlenko still tries to be middle of the road when he is here,” Ambassador Morrison replied. “I wonder how he found out where the ball was tonight?” he added.

The waiter delivered plates of finger food to the tables but it looked like SOP was to take the little plates, walk around and continue to socialize. By the time real food was served Gordon and I had met everyone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.