B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 355

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 355 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I followed my normal routine again on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday; I worked at KCC all three days.

On Monday, Andy and his team - with Vicky as official company representative - took the old county bus to do a walk-through of the convention center.

We had leased the convention center - with JBG as the leaser - for a period of Monday to Sunday. That way it gave us direct control of the property for the five days prior to the debate, instead of being in the middle of a one or two day lease.

There was a Saturday night rock concert in the convention center the weekend before the debate, narrowing the time we had to set up all the necessary security. I was concerned that the concert would be used as a cover for protesters to do considerable damage to the building.

That was one more reason I wanted bomb sniffing and drug dogs to go over the building just to make sure no one left or planted anything. The groups were determined they were going to shut down the debate.

On Monday Andy joined our afternoon meeting and for two hours we discussed all the possibilities with the convention center and the protest groups.

All of my ideas were put on the table and we discussed every one of them. Then we discussed Andy’s and put together the plan. Andy was going to take over all the logistics and operational control for the convention center setup for the debate. It was his responsibility to keep the site secure along with all the external security for the site and prep work. That included arranging for the tent, wrecker, and positioning of the Jersey barriers.

Jake was going to supply the two big forklifts through a short term heavy equipment rental company he used. The construction site he had bought in Virginia had hundreds of the Jersey barriers stacked up. They came with the property. The bank holding the deed was not going to pay to haul them away. Because of the way the auction for the previous owner was held, there was no bid on them.

The same was true with the giant rock crusher that was left on the site. The bank gambled that it would add more value to the property than trying to scrap it. Jake said the thing weighed 200,000 pounds and when we flew to the site in the chopper, you could see it and the quarry that supplied rock for it miles away, almost like a beacon to the site. If the crusher had been up and running when we built the road for the compound, it could have supplied the crush & run material.

J&J flat bed trucks were going to haul the Jersey barriers from VA to the convention center and set them in place with a crane truck. We had received permission to pre-stage them at the back of the parking lot.

This was the last major project that Jake would be able to work with me on. In thirty more days the construction business would be gearing up and Jake’s time would be spent there along with one week a month at the Japan nuke plant cleanup site.

The new J&J site in Centreville, Virginia would be the first to get active because of its more southerly location. It would be going a full month before the Pennsylvania location would be able to start.

Midwest Bank was now financing all of J&J’s construction needs. Jeanna tweaked the numbers until the deal was just too good for Jake to turn down.

Marcy - with the help of Robert Alderman, the former IRS tax specialist that Frank recommended that we hire - convinced Jake to lease all the new equipment versus buying it and taking depreciation. When Robert showed Jake on paper how much of a reduction in owed taxes, it was a no brainer.

Marcy was doing the leasing for all the equipment for the new site and replacement equipment for the PA site. Marcy was falling in love with big equipment.

“It takes five car leases to equal one dump truck lease, with one fifth of the paperwork! Plus, you put the cars in the rental fleet and hope for 75% monthly ratio. With utility and construction equipment it’s rented 365 days a year,” she said at our meeting.

We were no longer buying cars and light trucks from dealers; Marcy was now buying direct from GM, Ford, Nissan along with International and Peterbilt trucks through their commercial sales divisions. Those were two truck lines that the three utilities we were leasing to liked to use.

Marcy had 100 tandem-axle with an air tag axle (making them triple axle dump trucks) coming in the next thirty days for J&J. That was only the start; front end loaders, pavers, cranes, rollers, graders, pickups, flat bed trucks, box trucks and other equipment were on the list. Jake was dividing the new and old equipment between both sites for improved day to day reliability.

JBG was helping Jake on several other fronts; HR was going to do the employee manuals, job requirements, job postings, background checks and our doctors were going to do the physicals and DOT physicals at the Virginia site.

Tony, Jake and a couple of J&J foremen from the PA branch were going to be on hand those days to check out the equipment knowledge.

A man who claimed he knew how to drive a dump truck needed to prove he could work a 13 speed Spicer without making hamburger out of the gears. He also needed to prove he was proficient in doing the required DOT daily inspection and log books.

The next 30 days would get the VA site completed and operational and all the equipment swapped around. The crusher would be the first project. As soon as it was operational, different size materials could be stockpiled for the summer construction season.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.