B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 351

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 351 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

The screech of the tires woke me up as they made contact with runway. I felt good - I was refreshed - and I dressed quickly while the tug pushed the plane into the hangar.

When the door opened and the stairs went down, Dad and Jake were there. The pilots handed the suitcases and all the boxes out as we stacked them on baggage carts, including the box that held the Mason jar.

We pushed and pulled the carts into the pilot's office and into the vault. In the back of the vault were three new gun safes. I had decided that some of the special things needed to be hidden away from possible prying eyes a little better. They were the biggest gun safes I could buy, designed to hold 64 long guns and plenty of ammo.

I thought Jake and Dad were going to have a heart attack when the first suitcase opened. Each time a new suitcase was opened Dad just shook his head and mumbled something. By the time I had finished stacking the $96 million in the gun safe it was full. The prince had been planning one massive expansion in terror activity.

The next thing was to remove the drones from the boxes. I wanted to remove all the batteries out of the vault because they were made out of the same material that was causing the fires in the new Boeing planes. I did not want them in there with 200 pounds of C4 and the hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammo.

It was Jake's turn as the two gunships came out of the boxes, "Oh crap, when can I take one deer hunting?" The nearly full unused belt had been fastened to keep it from falling into the tray Andy had made on both guns.

I put all four drones on the shelf with the controllers. The laptops that had been mated to them went with me. I was going to download the video that had been saved from all the action, and then delete it off the hard drives.

Someday I would take one of the drones back to the compound and just play.

First thing I needed to do was to order several more cases of belt clips and 9 mm rounds; unless you were firing from a fixed position to be able to recover the clips, they were history.

I asked Dad and Jake to help me take all the suitcases back to the compound and burn them.

"Those are very expensive gold inlayed cases; you can't do that," Dad replied very loudly.

"Dad, those suitcases can tie me to the money and to this," I replied as I showed him the pictures of all the carnage we had done at the villa. "These are the people who paid for the attack against us and they were planning another. The money was to pay for it. The suitcases have to be burned, all of them," I said.

Dad looked at the pictures on the phone, "You did this?"

"Yes Dad; I ordered it and helped do it. I did what had to be done, like it or not," I replied. I played the short clip I had recorded with the prince. When it stopped Dad looked at me and said, "OK, I get it; Jake and I will burn them right now."

I headed home; none of the girls knew I was home unless they had been listening to the airport radio system. If they had heard, they would have been there for sure.

Instead of going into the house, I went to the office I wanted to look at the VCATS alerts.

On my desk there was a note from Vicky, "Your instructions were carried out to the letter."

The bodies had been found and Morocco was now in a tizzy. It was Thursday, almost midnight there. The darkness was hampering the investigation.

The royal family was sending a delegation to retrieve the body. Prince Aabad Aabzaari was 15th in line to be king, which was as good as never. Their way of life dictated they be buried immediately and forbid an autopsy being done. There was no mention of the missing millions. It would take days, weeks or even months to discover anything about the money and they may never look.

To complicate things for them, there was a massive storm hitting the area before morning. By morning, unless the place was guarded, the place would be overrun by scavengers looking for brass, scrap metal and anything else that could be carried away, now that it had made the news there.

As I walked in the door, supper was just being put on the table. Jason and Lisa were there. I placed my bags and portable office in the den. Then I gave all my mates a hug and a kiss. I even gave Jason a kiss on the cheek with "Hello Pop-Pop," and then looked in on the boys. They were sound asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.