B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 348

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 348 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Saturday afternoon Andy sent me back pictures taken of the villa from one of the choppers with a very good camera. His e-mail had the GPS coordinates of the villa.

Andy included the tool list as he called it; all of it, with the exception of a few things, we had in the armory. The things we did not have Andy had sent links to online sites that carried the items. Andy included the rush order that I was to place and have it shipped next day to the embassy.

Andy wanted four Dragon X12 RTF KDE Drones that were $31,000 apiece, eight extra batteries with chargers that were a thousand each plus four cameras; two of the cameras were $4000 each and two were $25,000 each. By the description, the last two were infrared; the kind that could see the heat signature of people in buildings.

There were several interesting things about the order he wanted. One was the cameras were live feed to a laptop and Andy wanted four laptops to go with them. The next thing was that the drones could carry a hundred pounds of weight and with the extra battery packs, could fly well over an hour. The package was a lot of money, but all of it could be used later over and over, even at the compound for training.

I was using a three half-day work schedule at KCC for the next few weeks. The first thing I did Monday morning was order all the things Andy wanted and sent him copies of the order, in case he wanted to change or add anything. I also instructed Marcy to upgrade Andy’s credit card limits. Marcy was going to kill me when she saw these invoices.

Things were back to normal at KCC; I had a quiet morning. The visit by Bob Jackson was cordial and quick.

On the way back to the gym I stopped at the airport and went to the agency hangar. I had questions for Kevin Parks. I basically wanted to know how much of the rules he would bend for me in a discreet way.

I asked, “How often do the satellites go over North-east Africa?”

“Several times a day; what areas are you interested in?” Kevin replied.

I gave him the GPS of the villa. He punched in the numbers; then he looked at me a little strange.

“There is a whisper in the wind about a sweet little OPS your guys are said to have pulled off. Is this connected?” Kevin asked.

“Call it follow up,” I replied.

“That location is in the direct path of several satellites that routinely monitor Morocco, Algeria and Libya. What do you need?” Kevin said.

“A couple of good images a day, then Wednesday and Thursday a lot - including thermals if possible - sent to my email account,” I replied.

“Off the record, I assume,” he asked.

“Absolutely,” I replied.

In the terminal building I stopped by Lorrie’s office, “I need the G550 Wednesday through at least Friday morning; the flight is to Morocco. I want to leave at midnight Tuesday. I want to be there at first light.”

“Then on Sunday, one of the C130s with all the jump seats put back in needs to do a round robin to Rabat to exchange the team there. The flight needs to leave real early Sunday to make the exchange in one day,” I said.

Monday afternoon I went with Jenny and the boys for their first doctor visit. All three were fine and fit as a fiddle. Jenny had lost weight - ten pounds - since she had left the hospital. The boys had put on a pound each.

At our nightly meeting I stressed that the training for the group in the gym had to be finished by Thursday evening so that all day Friday could be on hostage rescue training when I returned. They needed Saturday off to finish any personal items before returning to Rabat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.