B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 343

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 343 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

“In January 2014 in the town of Sidi-Slimane, Morocco, a wanna-be jihadist named Haamid Muhammad put out a call for fighters against the great Satan - the United States - from a local internet café. Sidi-Slimane is 50 km north of Rabat,” I said.

“Within 2 months he gathered over fifty fighters, with no money and few weapons. A Saudi junior prince Aabad Aabzaari was in Morocco and was one of the people Haamid befriended in the internet café,” I said.

“Money suddenly became no problem and neither did weapons or technical support. Haamid developed a code for the fighters to communicate without using their names on the forums and later in emails. Numbers instead of names; the first digits of the number identified the location,” I said.

“Here is the conversion numbers to names table that was in a plain language attachment,” I handed it to Eric.

“For example, Aabad’s little support group in Alwajh, Saudi Arabia was 100 with Aabad himself 100101@sa.sa for an internet address. Haamid was 200101@mo.mo,” I said.

As I read the translated text I passed the sheet around with Vicky collecting them back.

“Now fast forward a few months, another connected group located in El Golea, Algeria became 300 with the commander Naabih Nayef having 300101,” I said.

“The training camp that you reference in the report that you said that you could not find any information on is located 10km outside Murzuq, Libya. The commander there is Jaad Dahi, also known as the Lion. Based on the information we were able to get in this stack of papers, 25% of those who go to the camp do not survive the training,” I said and continued.

“Here is one from the prince giving detailed instructions on how to get to the training camps and how to avoid detection by your top secret intelligence satellites. How do you think he got that bit of information?” I asked.

The throat clearing, shifting in their seats and the need for water increased ten-fold.

I passed out a pile of papers one at a time; I was not going to read every one.

“Fast forward again to June 2015; here are the instructions from Jaad to Haamid for his fighters: along with items to bring to the camp and directions. Haamid sent all fifty of his fighters. Only 30 came back to Sidi-Slimane; an accident en-route and an explosives training accident claimed 20,” I said as I passed out the sheet with the information. Those 30 were the ones that attacked the embassy at Rabat.

I kept handing out the transcripts; cell phones started sending pictures and text. Vicky kept rushing them to get the papers, back much to the dismay of Frank, Eric and the NSA guys.

With another jump ahead I read one with detailed surveillance of the Morocco embassy site for the two weeks prior to the attack. “That surveillance was brought to the attention of the onsite Embassy security chief by my JBG people and was ignored. That brush off cost four people their lives,” I said.

“The surveillance was so detailed that it even gave the time the flag was raised every morning,” I added.

Here is one, sent to the Prince asking for his prayers for success, that gave detailed plans for the attack on the Morocco embassy,” I said

“This stack of papers has communications to and from the Prince to the group at the Washington learning center, with instructions to attack JBG. That group had been to the Murzuq Libya training just one week after Haamid’s group,” I said.

They came across the Mexican border. For a cool one million dollars the cartel furnished a guide and the explosives to make the bombs that were in the vans,” I said

‘Do you want to know what really sucks?” I asked. All I got was blank stares.

“I was introduced to that bastard prince at the embassy party in Saudi Arabia; he has embassy access,” I said.

The look of surprise and dread on the faces said all that was needed to be said.

“This final stack of 25 pages contains the names and contact numbers of jihadists who have come in with or are attempting to come in with the refugees and across the Canadian and Mexican border, along with a list of high value priority targets. Again, JBG as well as several embassy locations are on that list. And all of them have been to the Libya camp or the second training camp in Algeria” I said. “Bad news is coming in more ways than you can imagine,” I added.

Vicky had all the papers back and I put them in my briefcase, including the final stack of 25 pages that they did not get to read. I was going to let them sweat it out a few days, if I made it out the door. I would see that Frank and Eric had copies in their emails when they logged in tomorrow morning.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.