B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 342

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 342 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

The extra hours spent dealing with the wreck and an unusually long joint question and answer session put us a lot later returning home than I wanted. What I had hoped to be a 16 hour trip turned into a full day. It was Tuesday morning when we landed back at Morton Field. Luckily I had gotten some sleep on the return flight.

We went into the airport restaurant for breakfast and one more quick meeting. My statement was simple, "You have the week off for rest and relaxation, and then it's back here for training and recertification. There are pool cars for you to use to go see family or travel. Lorrie's assistants Carson Mayes and Sabrina White will arrange flights or connecting flights to where you want to go or motel rooms if you want to stay here."

"You need to be at the JBG main office at 1001 Summers Lane next Monday at 7 AM," I said.

I had asked plenty of questions of the team leaders on the flight back. Along with the answers, I got improvement suggestions - some of which I was going to implement today.

After breakfast I first went home to see Jenny and the boys before going to office. Even though it had been just a day I could have sworn they had grown.

At the office I made my way first to VCATS to check in, and then I wrote a change in policy to all JBG embassy security team leaders.

"Effective today a confidential log (for JBG eyes only) will be maintained and forwarded weekly to Cindy Shaw. All incidents reported to your on-site supervisor are to be logged, including any unusual activities, surveillance, suspicious activities or otherwise outside the compound wall," BJ.

My next stop was to the EIT office. Brooke, Robert and Burt started putting stacks of papers together with those big document clips in front of me on table.

"They are in order by date, there is a lot of computer gibberish there but we highlighted the important stuff after the translation. We think we were able to get back to the beginning," Burt said.

"There is a map to connect the information together and an outline of the time line. The best thing is we were able to backdoor a program that tracks everything - similar to a key logger and filer that only transmits when called upon," Robert said.

I spent the rest of the day with Robert and Burt one page at a time on a stack 4 inches high and learned a lot about the art of hacking, the fallacies of computers, espionage and other nefarious activities on the dark net. I learned so much it gave me a headache.

I made the afternoon meeting. Lorrie and Ching Lee gave an update on the Morocco group. The G5 carried eight of them to Charlotte; they lived there to be close to the original Black Water headquarters.

Then the G5 continued on to Atlanta with 6 more. Four were going to stay in a motel on the island, then drive to the ski slopes in western Maryland tomorrow and spend the rest of the week there.

I locked the stack of paper in my briefcase and locked it in my office until tomorrow. It was time to go home to the babies and my mates. It was a quiet evening. The babies were a week old and both grand moms were still spending most of their day at our house.

We were all up early; babies know no clock and at 5 AM it was nipple time. They let the world - or at least anyone close by - know it. Pulling the double was the routine feeding procedure; they both wanted mother's milk at the same time.

A quick light breakfast was the order for today. In a change of plans Vicky was going with me whether they liked it or not. We drove to the first metro station on the western shore then took the metro into the city. I carried both computers and Vicky carried the briefcase with the EIT team work.

Again we had to navigate the maze of reporters and this time we were not lucky enough to sneak through without being recognized.

Not only Marley Kendall but several other national news organizations corralled us for a statement on everything; the attack on Morton lane and flight 709 to the Morocco incident, as the event was now being called.

The ZNN world news reporter asked, "Are you satisfied with the final report on the Morocco Incident?" He was looking for an endorsement of the administrations position.

"No, absolutely not. It's not what the report says it is, but what it does not say that is the problem," I replied.

"BJ, we are going to be late," Vicky prodded to end the session.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.