B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 333

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 333 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

"Atlantic flight 709 this is Morton tower please acknowledge."

"Morton Tower this is Dover Air Force Base Tower; we are communicating with Atlantic flight 709. They are at 35000 feet 100 miles out, heading 180, transponder is 7700. Radio frequency is 129.75. We will relay for you if necessary."

"Thank you Dover AFB, stand by please."

"Dover tower relay to Atlantic 709, maintain altitude and heading, at way point Echo change heading to 220 and begin descent to 4000 ft. Intersect the ILS at point Yankee, contact Morton tower on 128.70. Morton tower over."

"Atlantic 709, this is Dover Tower, vectors to Morton Field are as follows, maintain altitude and heading, at way point Echo change heading to 220 and begin descent to 4000 ft. Intersect the ILS at point Yankee, contact Morton tower on 128.70."

"Dover tower this is Atlantic 709," and then the instructions our tower had relayed were repeated. They were getting close enough that we were getting part of the conversation.

Fire trucks and ambulances were arriving. The gate had been opened and some of them were sent to park over by the super hangar, some on the tarmac and others by our hangar.

The ambulances and EMT's were split up in different locations as well. Now it was a waiting game.

"Morton Tower this is Dover Tower - Atlantic 709 is 80 miles out on assigned heading."

"Roger Dover," our tower responded.

Hanna and her cameraman went outside on the tarmac - with my permission - to do an updated report and then waited out there.

"Morton Tower this is Atlantic 709 at point Echo, beginning controlled descent to 4000 at point Yankee, do you copy," the pilot said.

"Roger, Atlantic 709 we copy, acknowledge point Yankee and a lock on the ILS," Morton tower.

"Roger Morton," Atlantic 709.

Point Echo was 60 miles out, point Yankee was 10 miles out. The world was watching through Hanna. ZNN world news had picked up the broadcast. One of the newscasters there said 709 was being been sent to Morton Field to crash land. Hanna was still outside giving a live report and her microphone was picking up the tower conversation. She was giving a running dialog of all the fire and rescue equipment coming in.

"Morton Tower, Atlantic 709 at point Yankee, no ILS," the pilot relayed.

"Roger Atlantic 709; set up for landing at your discretion 9 miles out and descend to 3500 ft."

"Roger Morton," Atlantic 709.

"Atlantic 709, 7 miles descend to 3000," Morton Tower.

"Roger Morton," Atlantic 709.

"Atlantic 709 4 miles, descend to 2500 heading change 221," Morton Tower.

"Morton Tower, Atlantic 709 ILS is locked. Critical fuel warning alarm; we are running out of fuel. We are running out of fuel. We do not have fuel for a go around heading 221," the pilot replied.

"Roger Atlantic 709, do you still want distance and altitude," Morton Tower.

"Roger Morton," Atlantic 709.

"Atlantic 709 we show you 1 mile and 1000 feet," Morton Tower.

"MAYDAY, MAYDAY, Morton Tower, Atlantic 709; we have lost number one engine - we are out of fuel."

Everyone that was inside the terminal was now standing outside in the swirling snow.

"Atlantic 709 you are half a mile out on perfect alignment for runway 22," Morton Tower, "hang in there you have it made, glide it home."

It was now down to seconds for 204 people. Flight 709 was still doing 200 miles an hour. Firemen and EMT's were scouring the sky with binoculars looking for anything. It was useless in this heavy snow fall. Robbie shutdown the pumps; the runway was clear but wet.

"Atlantic 709 we show you 100 feet from the runway,150 feet on the glide slope."

Seconds later Atlantic flight 709 became an image coming into view in the heavy snow just feet off the runway. Intermittent fire and smoke was coming out of the number two engine as it was out of fuel. I hoped the fuel reserve for the APU would last long enough to power the controls and brakes to get the plane stopped.

"Atlantic 709 Morton Tower, 10 ft, 9 8, 7, 5, 3, contact."

Smoke came from the main gear tires as the pilot put the Boeing 757 down hard on the tires. Cheers and screaming erupted from those outside to be broadcast live nationwide by Hanna's channel 34.

Fire trucks pulled out behind the plane as it went by, slowing down as it did. Flight 709 came to a stop 500 feet from the end of the runway.

"Atlantic flight 709, welcome to Morton Field. A tug is on the way to pull you to the terminal. Change to ground 128.60," Morton Tower.

"Morton Tower, wet concrete never looked so good. The flight crew and passengers send a thank you."

Hanna was looking to interview me. I pointed and mouthed, "Lorrie first."

"Lorrie, as executive vice president of JBG's aviation unit and Morton Field this has to be a major accomplishment. How do you feel?" Hanna asked.

"This has been both ends of the spectrum, fear, anxiety and heartbreak when the pilot radioed that they had lost the engines for those 200 people on board."

"Then when it came out of the snow still flying, joy and excitement and proud to be part of the success story. This will forever be a great memory," Lorrie relied.

"BJ, as President of JBG and of all the things that have happened in the last few weeks, where do you place flight 709?" Hanna asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.