B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 325

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 325 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

The fiasco was continuing to unfold on Morton Lane. Hanna did not know it but the red-hot metal that had been blown in the woods started a brush fire that was behind her, working towards where she and the camera man were standing. I sent my four guys to help her and the camera man across the ditch.

By now there were dozens of trucks behind the EMT van wanting to get out. Bob's Construction supply chain was now halted.

I called Bob's cell, "Send the trucks across the field. They can get out onto the dirt road and back to the highway by the farmhouse there. They should have no problem with the frozen ground. I will get the trucks here turned around and headed back to you."

"What the hell happened - the explosion was deafening!" he said.

"You will have to see it to believe it, come take a look when you get a chance," I replied.

I called Jake, "Are you and Dad together? If not, find him or someone and bring the big front-end loader with the forks to the security gate."

"Andy, find all the drivers to these trucks and turn them around, send them back to the job site. Bob will show them how to get out from there," I instructed.

It was nearly dark but all the fire truck light towers were high and working; it looked almost like full daylight. The local fire chief walked up, "The brush fires are out and so are all the vehicles. We are going to release most of the equipment. The State Highway department has closed off the outside lane. What do you need us to leave?"

"A couple trucks with those light towers to help with the investigation and to look for unexploded ordnance would be nice. I am sure the agencies would appreciate it. I gave them an hour to do their thing before I open the road." I replied.

Hanna was taking advantage of the light and confusion before officials could run her away. She and the camera man were walking around everything shooting film. "I want copies of all the film - uncut," I said when she answered her phone.

"Will you give me a quick interview? I know you are swamped," she asked.

"Work your way back here and make it a quick one," I replied. By now my reinforcements had arrived without asking. I had 25 of the RRT team, the other five were still at the gym with JBG security jackets, issued hats and M16s, along with the 20 from Rochester police in full SWAT gear; training was finished for the day. They were all surveying the site.

The air was filled with news and government choppers from everywhere, with spotlights, trying to get a look at the carnage.

I called the tower's phone line, "Make the area east of runway 4/22 for 1 mile and 1 mile north and south of the centerline of the airport to 5,000 feet a no fly zone immediately or restricted air space."

"The FAA has to do that," the person on the end of the phone said.

"The way they are jockeying around for best picture up there, there is going to be a midair collision to rain fire and debris down on us. Add it to the airport information broadcast and inform all aircraft in the vicinity of and approaching the airport. The feds and I can argue the technically of the order tomorrow," I replied.

"Yes Ma-am," the tower said.

The road from the terminal was filled with people carrying gear walking from the terminal. Others were being brought by all the gators we had there. I guessed all the agencies were coming by chopper if they could. Eric must have rattled cages when I gave him such a short time line.

Hanna had made quick work getting to me; when I looked around I knew why. There were two other news teams walking down the road from the highway towards us.

"Chris, take 6 men, walk those news teams back to the highway and anyone else that is not in turnout gear or has a state or federal badge. Then limit access to this road," I said.

"Yes Ma-am," Chris replied.

I turned to Hanna, "Get started," I said.

"BJ; first, are you OK? When I got here you and your people were getting medical attention. You and your people looked pretty bad," Hanna asked.

"The explosion blew us back and into the ditch, but by luck that saved us from the flying metal and the fireball," I replied.

"How many of your people were injured?" Hanna asked.

"Five of us, all minor," I replied.

"BJ, there are a lot of JBG security people here. I have never seen that many here before, did you know something was going to happen?" Hanna asked.

"We have over a thousand security employees now so there always going to be plenty here for recertification; it is part of a continuous cycle. With everything else going on in the world today we used them to beef up all sites today," I replied.

"How long is it going to take to clean all this mess up?" Hanna asked

"With good luck, we will have the road open in a couple of hours," I replied.

"BJ, I am not sure a lot of luck has been with you today from the looks of things here," Hanna replied.

"Hanna, maybe not complete luck but look at all the possibilities, they could have chosen different soft targets. Can you imagine if they had driven those vans into a shopping center or three schools? The casualty list would have been tremendous. They chose the wrong soft target that turned into a brick wall."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.