B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 322

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 322 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

It was good going back to KCC this week even if it was only half days. Patti and I drove separate vehicles to work again and would all week, because I was only working mornings. I left early enough to stop at the Airport Café as I did most mornings. With so much money invested in Morton Field and how it was connecting the other business ventures of JBG together, it was hard to just drive by any more.

Besides trying to keep up with all the investments, the coffee from the café would make any Marine proud. It could walk the walk and talk the talk and keep you awake. I carried a two quart thermos to fill every day. It was worth the five bucks I left on the counter every time.

Just like at KCC when I walked into the café I was met with multiple hellos making me feel at home. As I entered the café I saw Jamie, Tammy, Dad and Captain Peters were sitting at one table having their morning breakfast. I was both happy and surprised to see Captain Peters.

"Hello Captain Peters, I am surprised to see you here," I said.

"It's great to see again BJ. You didn't think for one minute I would let Jimmy, ah Captain Hamilton have all the fun and no one to document his adventures for department prosperity, did you?" he replied with a hardy laugh.

"I heard that Peters," coming from a table behind them," Captain Hamilton remarked.

"Jamie, while I am here do you need anything from the new armory before I leave? All our ammo, guns and supplies have been moved over to the new vault while you were on vacation. I have time now if there's anything you need for today's fun, I mean today's training – I can even get you programmed into the new system if you need to get in there later," I said.

"BJ, for the time being I think my team is set for ammo. We hopefully brought plenty of ammunition for all the weapons we brought with us," Captain Hamilton replied.

"Now that you mention it, we do need targets for sure. Did they ever come in from the printers while I was gone?" Jamie asked.

"Yes, they are in the armory too, let's go get them. I need to leave soon," I replied.

Captain Peters and Hamilton joined Jamie, Tammy and me as we walked over to the pilot's office hangar where the access door to the vault door was. I spent a few minutes programming the armory door for Jamie's ID and retina scan and her palm print. Then took the time to explain how it all worked, that two approved ID's were required to open the vault and that only the six of officers of JBG, along with Jason and her were the only ones who could get access to it.

I did not tell her about the security setup for the armory: that there were two hidden cameras inside the vault along with the one in the door. The door cam recorded the access to get in and that it recorded a facial photo and scan to compare with the next time the ID that was presented for both individuals. The cams inside recorded who went in and what they did and how long they stayed.

As the thick heavy door swung open, one could still get a whiff of the dried epoxy wall and the floor paint.

After opening the door I stepped back and followed the group in. As I expected, they were all eyes.

Captain Peters and Jimmy Hamilton at first were speechless and just looked at all the toys then at themselves a few times and then at me before Captain Peters asked, "Damn, I assume you have a license for all this stuff?"

"Oh yes, it is part of our State Department and agency contracts, that is why we installed the complicated door and 2 foot thick concrete walls with armor plate sandwiched in the middle," I answered.

"What the hell is this thing," Jimmy asked pointing to the shelf.

"That is a GAU- 17A a motor driven mini Gatling gun with a chopper mount. It has a variable fire rate from 2000 to 6000 rounds a minute. It gives a new meaning to hell on earth if you are on the wrong end of the barrels," I replied.

"Damn I will bet so," Jimmy replied still in shock.

After Jamie discreetly looked around, she picked up a hand full of the X and silhouette target sheets. I then closed the door and cleared out the data on the lock.

As I was turning off Morton Airport road onto RT 301 North, over head the Iowa National Guard C130j – 30 was crossing the highway with its landing gear down on final approach; those guys must have started early. I knew Lorrie and Vicky were on their way to make sure the loading went smoothly and the necessary instructions were understood.

As I was getting out of my suburban in front of the KCC security office, Patti was just pulling into her parking space - so I waited for her and we walked into the office together. I spent the first hour reviewing everything that Patti had done last week in my absence and approved her paperwork. I noted that everything was in order and properly coded for the bean counters in the front office.

As I was standing by Patti's desk giving her the 'great job, well done' speech, Bob Jackson and Chancellor Nobles walked in on cue. It was getting to be a routine thing for us – somehow they just knew when we had time for a break.

"Bob has been telling me all about the thrilling week he had with you while seeing Bob Jr," Mr. Nobles said. Then he added "I think the way Emily was going on at dinner Saturday night I think she was a bit shaken, at first but still had a great time while she was there too."

"The flight over went normal for the most part. It wasn't until we were getting ready to land when things got interesting. They were never in any danger on base, but off base was bad," I replied.

"Bad is an understatement, I think. Then I saw you all over TV news Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday. You looked good in the Senate chamber, you kept your cool and all," Mr. Nobles said then he added, "Even snarky Candy Brown didn't rattle your chain - now that was something to watch."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.