B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 309

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 309 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I had just signed off with Amy when Marcy came online with rest of the girls. They were watching the breaking news stories about the attack on the King Khalid International Airport by unknown militants but had no clue what had happened and what was still on going at the Morocco Embassy. I began the dreadful task of filling everyone in on the details. After questions with the limited answers because it was still an active assault, it was time to take control of the situation.

"Jason I need you to pull the files on Albert Koons and Phil Adams. I want to know everything about them then we need to do some advance planning. You guys need to brainstorm our part of the funerals," I said. "Send me a copy of the files in an email,"

"The State department will fly the bodies to Dover AFB. From there things will depend on JBG and the families," I stated.

"Marcy, will you and Jenny research the insurance end? I know we picked up equal insurances to what Black Water had. I want to know how much the life insurance coverage was. Also have Jeanna run a personal financial statement on each of them," I said. "I want to know what JBG needs to do to help the families.

"Also Marcy, get an update on the new armored SUVs; if a couple are not ready we need to rent some," I said.

"Jason, one more thing, when we took over from Black Water, in the HR part of it there were several dozen applicants wanting jobs and I know we have been getting some on our own. If I remember right, we sent both of those lists to Eric to run checks on them. Has Eric sent them back yet?" I asked.

"Yes, they are here. I put them in the pre approved file until we needed them," Jason replied.

"Go through the list and pick out the 30 who look the best, then have Roseanne call and find out if they still want jobs. Get them interviewed as soon as possible, pay their plane tickets to BWI if you have to and pick them up from there," I replied.

There was almost a chorus, "What have you got on your mind - what are you planning?" the group asked me.

"We have to replace the two people who died right away. The other thirteen who are there need to come out. They need time to mourn and heal. They need to see the docs. For that to happen, we need replacements and we need them now," I said.

"We will call the new group of ours The Rapid Response Team. I want them fully trained and ready to go at a moments notice. We can have them at any of the eighty embassies in a day. We can use them at the colleges if necessary. With all the recertification's we have to do, simply rotate one or two complete embassy teams at a time," I said.

Keep in mind, key to hiring this is that they must know the languages of the places we want to send as a response team.

The discussion went on for a few more minutes, and then two or three things happened at once that pulled me away from the meeting on the SVOL system. I left Vicky to hash it out with them.

One – A new fuel truck pulled up followed by a Humvee carrying none other than a one star general and a major by his side.

"Ma-am, I believe there has been some misunderstanding between your pilots and our fuel truck operators. General McJames put everyone on the right page in the book a few minutes ago. I want to apologize for the misunderstanding. Major Braxton will insure that the fueling is done properly to the satisfaction of your pilots, along with the paper work that is needed," the smiling general replied.

The second thing was Captain Horsey, Bob and Emily with Bob Jr. in tow, still in his flight suit walking our way. When they stopped in front of us I said, "Bob, it looks like you found someone who you know."

Bob made the introductions, and then Vance and Josh helped them gather up all Bob and Emily's bags.

"The on-base guest quarters were locked in for the Jacksons, and your ride just cleared the gate - so we are good to go here," Captain Horsey commented.

"Bob, if we don't see you before we leave, we will see you in four or five days," I said. "Be careful."

The third thing was two of our black Suburban's along with a Humvee in front and one bringing up the rear - both with mini guns manned - pulled up to our plane. 'Let the fun begin, ' I thought.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.