B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 308

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 308 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

As we were following the Humvee to our assigned parking spot I looked over at Vicky, remembering how much she had grown since I had met her. In just two and a half short years she has proven herself time and time again that she can master anything that came her way just like the other girls back home.

Remembering just last week, when Vicky proved herself once again in the heat of battle during the first embassy visit, - she followed me around back and took two rounds in the vest and still managed to take down her terrorist that had gotten into the compound. But nothing could prepare her for what awaited us off base. We knew that the King Khalid International Airport was under attack. Watching the news of the attack for most is surreal like 911, but being part of it seeing and hearing it – it takes on a whole meaning to the soul. But there she was still holding her own – and showing no fear.

If the Jacksons were shaken up by the buzz by from the F18's and listening to Vicky and I talking about the security reports for this region, stepping on to tarmac hearing the whistles and thumps of explosions in the distance from the tarmac really bothered them by the expressions on their faces. It occurred to me that Emily had never been anywhere near a combat zone. Bob was doing all he could to keep her from jumping out of her skin.

Because of my time in the sandbox, I could tell transportation was coming our way. An extended all - terrain vehicle sped towards us with its engine screaming pulled to a screeching stop in front of us. As it came into view, I could see a lieutenant was in the passenger seat and a private was in the driver's seat. After the vehicle came to a stop, the Lieutenant jumped out, stood at attention in front of me and gave a salute. In kind, I returned his gesture by coming to attention and returning the salute.

"Welcome to Riyadh Air force Base. Ms. Jones, Ms. Snow, the officers on base have been scrambling to put together a welcome since the State Department requested that your flight be diverted here with such short notice. I have been ordered to take you ladies and your guest to the VIP cafeteria until the embassy sends someone to pick you up."

"Thank you for the welcome lieutenant," I replied as we slid into the seats of the all - terrain vehicle.

In the VIP lounge Vicky and I were trying to drink what the Air Force passed off as coffee, it was much diluted. I guess the Air Force people could not handle the stronger Marine version of coffee that we liked. Bob and Emily took a seat by the window watching all the aircraft activity.

Before we left, General McJames had given me a number for the base public relations officer who he had contacted for the info on Bob Jr. As I was getting a second cup of what was passed as coffee Captain Kenny Horsey came to me. He recognized my name immediately.

"General McJames speaks very highly of you ma-am, let me make a couple calls but I am sure that with the events of this morning Captain Jackson is most likely flying at the moment. The brass wanted extra fire power in the air just to be safe."

While Capt. Horsey was on his smarter than smart phone I was looking out the window too. I didn't like what I saw; I could see that Vance and Josh were not happy campers. I saw them talking with the fuel truck operator who had stopped at the jet along with a Humvee full of officers. There seemed to be an agitated discussion going on.

A few moments later Capt. Horsey hung up his phone and said, "His group is going to be relieved within 20 minutes and they should back at base a short time after that," then added, "The ground crew has been told to have him report to the VIP cafeteria after his debriefing," Capt. Horsey replied.

I thanked the Capt. Then I introduced him to Vicky, Bob and Emily. Knowing how bothered the boys looked, I excused my self and went outside. That's when I heard, "That is the boss. I am sure she can supply the information you need," I heard Vance say as I closed the distance.

"What's up men, how are we doing today?" was my opening line to put myself into the conversation.

"Boss, I was trying to get fuel here; we are below the minimum takeoff requirement. It would not have been a problem if we had landed at the international airport."

He continued by saying, "these gentlemen are saying there is no way they can refuel a non-military plane and that we are going to have to get a fuel truck to drive from the international airport to get fuel. That could take several days. I was trying to convince them that we were not a civilian plane," Vance replied.

Seeing that the fuel truck operator was not going to budge, I said, "Vance, I'll take care of the problem," I pulled out my State Department secure phone. I used it to make the call to General McJames. I knew he could have any fuel purchases back charged to the State Department and they would bill JBG.

As always with that phone there was a process after you keyed the call button. "Enter ID," then "Scan fingerprint." I had it on speaker as loud as it would go so I could hear with all the noise.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.