B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 302

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 302 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

"BJ, this is Captain Jimmy Hamilton. He is in charge of one of the Rochester SWAT teams," Captain Peters said.

"Good to meet you Captain Hamilton, I hear you want some training for your team?" I replied.

"Yes BJ that is what I wanted to talk to you about if I could. Rochester has three different swat teams; one is on duty at all times. They are 15 man teams; only one reports to me," Captain Hamilton replied.

"I want to send my team first, and then the others will follow later when you could fit them in. How soon can we set it up with you? I hear your training can intimidate the best. I want to see it first hand," Captain Hamilton replied.

I called Jamie over to verify the schedule. I knew that there were a couple weeks open before she went back into full time recertification. The numbers we had to recertify for our embassy employees plus the college security at 20 persons a week are going to put a strain on the system.

With the CPR refresher, weapons course, hand to hand skills course (as I was now calling the hand to hand combat training), JBG company computer policy, a human resources ethics policy update and travel, I estimated a week for each group.

This had to happen rain or shine and that was the problem. On the eastern shore January, February, March and April could be very cold, wet, snow or blowing a gale. The same could hold true for November and December some years and then some years November and December could have nice 70 degree weather. Weather or notwithstanding, the training had to go on.

The shoot don't shoot course would have to be hand-picked days because of the weather. The rifle range was outdoors too. Only the pistol range was an indoor facility. We had to qualify everyone on any weapon that I may issue them.

The shotgun training was a no brainer - point and pull the trigger - a shotgun fell into the same group as hand grenades, close counted. Double 00 buckshot at 10 yards put 10 pellets in 12 inch circle, at 20 yards a 24 inch circle.

I had a plan and I just needed to convince Lorrie and Marcy to let it go forward. I knew Bob's construction could use the work and would do the job. If Jake did not time to oversee the job, I knew my dad would.

Jamie and Captain Hamilton decided on the third week of January to put the SWAT team through the course. Vicky, Ching Lee and I, along with help from Ty and Herman would put them through their paces.

This would allow me to finalize the physical and weapons training module I needed for JBG. The good thing was Rochester was going to pay full fare and be the test subjects.

We had just finished that schedule when Captain Peters signaled that the start time for the ceremony was quickly approaching and that we needed to be seated.

Captain Peters made an opening statement about the cooperation between the city and JBG on the college police force. Then he went through the introductions of everyone on stage. Mayor Dorsey then made his speech followed by the Police Chief Johnston and then College President Sanders.

Captain Peters began the work up for me to make my speech.

"Who is JBG? Jones Business Group?" he asked.

"JBG is a fast growing national and international multi-business company. It is a private company wholly owned by its senior management."

"JBG's President is Roberta Josephine Jones, better known as BJ. She is a highly decorated former Marine who served in Asia and the Middle East, a Master Sergeant. The things that speak volumes from her record are three Purple Hearts and Three Silver Stars while in the Middle East and her many other awards," he said

"BJ lives the Marine motto, 'Marines run to the gunfire, not away'. Another fact that stood out was a field promotion to Major for a day. I know there has to be a story behind that one." he said.

"When not in the war zone, BJ was a hand to hand combat training specialist and her students won awards in competition matches. BJ also commanded a MP unit in the States. After leaving the marines, BJ became Director of Security for KCC College," he said.

"BJ along with 5 other ladies started Jones Fitness and Training Center. That center is just one part of JBG today," he said.

"BJ is President of JBG and is in charge the security operations. That security division supplies security for 10 colleges for over 20,000 students and facility in 10 states along with over 500 employees. If you have been watching the news JBG now supplies the State Department with embassy security personnel at 80 embassies world wide. JBG was instrumental in stopping 2 terrorists' attacks last summer and fall. One was at the Annapolis Mall and the other was at Warrington College."

"Executive Vice-president Marcy De Stone is the CFO and controls the Mid Atlantic Auto Rental division. MAAR has over 2,500 rental units including over 500 to a utility company, a NASCAR team and specialized units to the federal government."

"Executive Vice-president Lorrie Smithfield, Lorrie oversees the Aviation Division with 22 helicopters, two 50 passenger planes, Beech Craft King Air and Queen Air, Gulfstream G4 and G5, G5 long range Cessna business jets and two C130 cargo planes," he said then added.

"Lorrie's responsibilities include Morton Field a JBG airport and a designated emergency airport for the Middle Atlantic States – along with flight training and pilot recertification and is located in QA County."

"The vacation rental unit with over 50 houses in Florida also reports to Lorrie. A family can book a complete vacation from Morton Field with a private jet to a beach house in Florida complete with rental cars, and back," he said.

"Executive Vice-presidents Ching Lee and Victoria Snow oversee operations of the fitness and training center. The fitness center is open 24/7 with over 1000 members. The training center supplies training to multiple Federal, state and local law enforcement agencies. It also does the training and recertification of all their security officers. They even have in-house paramedics for health assessments and emergencies at the training center"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.