B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 298

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 298 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

The boys wanted to eat with Vicky and me before we started our day in Lima Peru, so we slept in a little; the wake-up call came at seven. The four of us ate a real American breakfast in the hotel restaurant. We each had eggs, bacon, pancakes and sausage patties; Vicky added a side of French toast to her order. After breakfast I cut the boys loose on the town. As the boys went one way, we went back to our room, packed, then checked out. I just hoped that they stayed out of trouble. If we stayed to the plan we would catch up to them tomorrow at the plane.

As I looked around, I noticed that there were a lot of Americans in this hotel and in a way it worried me. Large groups of Americans in any foreign country were easy targets anywhere in the world, it seemed like no place was safe anymore. I hoped cutting the boys loose was not a bad idea. It came to my mind that it was time for them to spend in the gym on the basics with some of the hot spots we were going to.

At eight after checkout, I called Ambassador James K. Smith and informed him that we were ready for transportation to the embassy. Fifteen minutes later the doorman informed us that our ride was out front. It was one of the JGB Suburban's – it was one of the four year old SUV's that were on the replacement list for this year.

I had wondered what we were going to do with the old armored vehicles as the new ones came in. You just can't send them to the auto auction; there would be mayhem if they ended up in the hands of criminals.

I had finally decided that they would go back to the armor up-fitter to be rehabbed with that new car smell. The first seven were going to be assigned to us girls and Jason. Then after that, the security director at each college site would get one and the Rochester police force may get a couple

The leftovers will go into the Summers Road vehicle pool, unless the State Department authorized some sites to have more. What we would do with next year's group was another matter.

The embassy at Lima was another new compound loaded with all the bells and whistles, one would ever want. All the buildings were separated by a good distance most were connected by a covered walkway. In case of emergencies there were underground tunnels connecting all the buildings. The compound had all the luxuries, pool, tennis court and basket ball court. The state department security personnel had separate sleeping quarters from the JBG personnel.

As we drove up I saw Elmer Harman at the curb waiting for us. Elmer had the door open as soon as the SUV stopped. I recognized him from my files. Elmer was the senior JBG employee on site. As I stepped out of the Suburban I realized just how big he was. I'm 5' 9" - on the tall side for ladies - and I was leaning my head back to look into his face.

Elmer was at least 6'8" and I estimated he weighed 275 with no gut - his shoulders were that wide and his torso that big. If he had not played professional football, he missed his calling. Even with all my training, he was not an adversary I wanted to meet in a dark ally.

"Finally, we got someone who knows how to handle a fire-fight and come out on top. Our research on you shows you don't like losing and can take a losing situation and turn it into a win. I'm Elmer Harman and all of us here are proud to call you Boss," he said.

"How are your bodies from the hits you two took the other day? Still sore I bet," he added.

"Let me show you around and make the introductions - everyone wants to meet you and Vicky. We have to hear everything about the Bogota embassy. We saw the State Department bulletins with the videos. The Bogota police released their report a few minutes before you called, damn that was nice shooting, nothing can compare to a first person play by play" he said.

After completing the tour and customary introductions, Vicky and I first sat through a combined meeting with both the JBG and State department personnel the Ambassador sat in on it too. Ambassador James Smith was a real smooth operator. He was cool, calm and nothing seemed to bother him. He had excellent rapport with everyone at the table.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.