B.J.Jones the Story of My Life
Chapter 276

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 276 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I met Jenny, Ching Lee, Marcy and Vicky in the security office with Dan on his way.

I gave Jenny the tag number from the van, "Search the data base for the tag scanners and see if that van has been here before."

A few minutes later, "Yes, four times in the last two weeks," she replied.

I gave each day and the time to separate girls, "Follow them on the camera system, and let's find out where they went and who they met or talked to."

A search that would have taken hours was reduced to minutes because we had the days and times. We also had the camera numbers at hand for the parking lot, the main entrance and the main hall cameras.

There was another ace that we girls had access to that Dan did not. He could not search our master servers that saved the camera data for eternity. At midnight every day that day's camera data was automatically sent to the master servers. That was a suggestion from East Coast Security to keep someone from erasing critical data to cover wrong doing at local sites.

One by one, each day's visit by the two was taking shape and moved to a video file, and that reinforced my suspicions.

I called Agent Payne, "You need to bring the senior state police investigator, the FBI and the CIA agent and come to the security office 'Now' - I have more information for you.

"I need to tell them something - they are on a wild hair as it is," he replied.

Five minutes later all four were standing in front of me and three of them were not really happy that I had called them away - they were far too busy to be here. Agent Payne just stood back and waited.

"The van and those two have been on the college grounds four times, including today. The first time was a week ago Friday, then on Tuesday, again on Thursday and also today.

Jenny had the Friday video with a date and time stamp and it started on the big screen. I had nodded for her to run it on the plasma. It began when they came past the security island. We were able to follow them to the parking lot, then into the main entrance into the hallway where they went into the fourth office on the right. A few minutes after they entered the secretary for that individual left the office and did not return until after the two had left.

Marcy had the Tuesday video and it was almost and exact copy of Friday's.

The Thursday video was different in that they changed shoes, shirts, and dallied at the van with bags that they left in the van when they went inside, where previous events were repeated with the secretary leaving.

"I believe Thursdays visit was a run-through for today. You already have today's video. The occupant in office four did not report for work today, neither did the secretary," I said.

I had their full attention now, "Dr. Sur Ben Ahmeen has not used his ID card on campus today. However, he is not far away."

"Some habits die hard, like carrying your ID card," I said as I clicked on the ID card locating program. "He is across the highway in the shopping center parking lot, no doubt watching the activities."

I handed them several color pictures from his ID card and pictures of the car he normally drive to work from the security island camera.

The FBI, the CIA and the State Police officer almost tripped over each other trying to get out the door.

Agent Payne answered his cell then smiled as he closed it. "Thanks for the five minute head start on those guys; we have him in cuffs."

"Let's go set up the news conference and have it ready to go when they get back. By the way, since your people handled the problem, you get to go first. When we finish I want to hear all about the training and cooperation JGB is doing for Eric. If it works so well for him in his area, it should work in mine just as well. I can not let him get all the atta-boys from the bosses," he said with a laugh.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.