B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 273

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 273 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Thanksgiving was just days away. The moms had big plans for a family feast. Because things had worked out so well at our house last year, it was going to be used again this year. With all the tables, chairs and the setup we used for the Labor Day picnic stacked neatly in the garage, it made sense. The guest list was immense.

The only thing lacking was enough refrigerators to keep the prepared food in. It was an easy fix; Lowes was more than happy to deliver two more of those commercial stainless refrigerators to place in the garage. Since they had rented the shopping center from us, we received a great discount from them.

All of the building materials we needed for the airport came from them, Tony had a open contact. You wash my back and I will return the favor. Tony commented that we must have been getting it at near cost.

The Michigan group had returned home, after careful deliberations for director I had chosen Lemuel Hickman. We were still picking the best we could find, but our arrangement with the agency made the choice even more challenging.

With the fifteen we had already trained plus the fifteen from DHS, we had a start on the 100 needed employees. East Coast was going to start on installation of our camera system the day after Thanksgiving. Cindy and Mark were flying there to supervise the office set up.

Roseanne and Jason were going to join them the following day and interview for the seventy remaining positions out of one hundred and twenty applications that had passed the 1st background checks. Once they had narrowed the pick to 80, DHS was going to look at them. And then they were on to Minnesota for the same thing a week later.

Sixty of the eighty were ex-military. I know it could be viewed as wrong but I had a soft place in my heart. They had given so much and were being offered so little when their time was up and not that long ago. I was in that spot. Training the ex-military was a breeze. A light run through on the physical training and several days' computer training along with the HR manual should handle most of it. They could follow instructions or take the lead and knew the way things should be done.

The first group of Minnesota applicants was coming back on the plane that carried Roseanne and Jason to Michigan for in depth training at the gym; twelve of the fifteen were ex-military. With Roseanne and Jason gone, Corry and Vicky were going to do the HR training.

The thirty cars had been delivered to the M&M colleges; only 10 of the cars were new. Same as before, older cars from MAAR went to the security department and the MAAR fleet was upgraded by 20 new cars.

Tony and all the Jones & Jones employees were going home for Thanksgiving, taking with them a lot of the equipment. All of the concrete batch plants were now gone along with all the concrete trucks and associated equipment.

There was still some dirt working equipment - as Tony called it - a couple of graders, a dump truck or two. All the big mining dump trucks had been leaving for a week or so loaded on lowboy trailers one at a time.

The final blacktop finish coat was completed the day before the blacktop plants closed for the year.

The maintenance building for support equipment was completed and nearly full. All the equipment that Frank had bought for us on-line was at the site and all of any needed maintenance had been completed.

The experimental snow removal system had been finished and been given the gold star (pun intended) by the engineers and the FAA, all that was needed was snow for a real test.

The finalized Airport emergency plan drawn up by the county had been accepted by the FAA and our insurance company. It was a relief to be able to put the certificate on the wall.

Bob's Construction work was slowly coming to an end on the terminal building. With the concrete work done and brick work finished all that was left was for the electricians, drywall, painters, and trim out to finish.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.