B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 251

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 251 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

On Monday Tony started work on the last open triangle between 4 and 15 runway for the big hangar. The plastic tubing for the heating system had been delivered by overnight freight from the Midwest. As the trucks started delivering the pieces from the ship-out lot at Sparrows point, the floor pour for the super hangar was well underway.

A chief engineer from the hangar company who was staying on site for the first two hangars oversaw the tubing placement with the expansion joints and anchor bolt placement for this last hangar.

On Wednesday Jenny and I had another appointment with her doctor. It was another normal progress checkup. Three and a half months to go and everything looked great. Dr. Peterson asked if Jenny had felt any movement yet. "I think so but I am not sure," Jenny replied.

"When they kick you will know, they should be kicking anytime now."

That night a courier from the agency delivered two large sealed packets. They were preliminary reports on the two colleges that the agency wanted us to set up student security for.

Inside the first packet there was an envelope marked 'personal and confidential' addressed to me. I recognized the hand writing as Mable's, Eric's secretary.

The note inside was written by Eric, "The departments of Justice and Education are each going to issue a two year grant to each college to upgrade student safety based on campus crime statistics. JBG will be the only certified and qualified bidder. Use the markup formula the agency is using for your services on the bid. Email me a copy before you submit it."

"The same manpower agreement we have with JBG at Rochester will be in place at both Colleges. Act quickly if you can. Eric."

I sent Eric a text, "Three of us will fly up on the weekend to evaluate equipment and manpower needs. I will make the introductory calls tomorrow to get things rolling."

The first page of the packet was the request for our services from each College Board. The first packet was from Crystal Falls Michigan and the second was from Duluth Minnesota. Tomorrow night we would begin the evaluation process and I would start making calls on Friday.

Wednesday night Marcy felt the first kick. We had all just gone to bed when Marcy ran into the different bed rooms to tell all of us. It was the first time anyone had felt any movement. There was a rush for everyone to have a hand on Jenny's belly to see if there were any more.

There were. All of us felt and saw the movement. All of us had a tear in the corner of our eye. A miracle was happening in our family and by feeling the movement we felt like we were part of it.

Crash had came in just in time to see all of us rush to Marcy's room. He stepped to the door and asked if everything was all right. We explained what had happened and that we were waiting for more.

Crash smiled, "I remember doing the same thing when Liz was with child. We found out that the baby will respond to sounds and music. With some kinds of music it was almost like the baby was trying to dance. When it was really active Liz would sing a lullaby and calm the baby down. They recognize Mom's voice and moods early." Then he said, "Everyday will be a new experience if they are getting active. Good night ladies," as he turned and walked away.

Saturday morning Vicky, Ching Lee and I were in a jet flying to Michigan and then on to Minnesota. Marcy. Lorrie and Jenny were on their way to Florida to deal with the new rental houses that we had bought at Friday's auctions. To finalize the purchase, inspect, and schedule whatever improvements were needed of new rental houses we had bought at Friday's auctions. Jenna had been down there two days with the attorneys.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.