B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 229

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 229 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I used my cell phone and called Eric. "Agents are on their way," he responded. Some of those agents were working out in the gym and were in my office in minutes. I called Marcy, Lorrie and Jenny into my office to tell them. Within an hour several more specialists and a dozen FBI agents were at the office. They were running traces on the phone system. I was interviewed again. We all had one question. How did they know I spoke Arabic or did they just do that just to confuse the issue and buy time?

Then I called Ching Lee, Vicky, Jason and the directors at the sites where they were working on a conference video call to fill them in and issue orders.

"You are to be accompanied at all times by two fully armed security people, preferably former military, and to wear your vest," I told them.

The state police sent two officers to be with Jenny and they would be outside our house tonight. DHS sent agents to both airports where our planes were.

By leaving a message on our system the caller had made a serious mistake. The fancy hi-tech phone system we had collected more information about a caller when they left a message. The information made it easier for us to return a call if the individual mumbled the call back number.

Not only did it make it easier because it copied some to the recipient of the call but even more information was saved on the server hard drives. The FBI techs said that between the data from our servers and the phone company there was a good chance they could catch them, unless they destroyed the phone.

The tower pings and the GPS information from the phones gave DHS a good start.

Marcy called Jeanna and told her to be super cautious while I did the same thing to Dad and Mom. Jenny was talking to her mother while I was on the phone.

For the next few days the agency was going to be inside and outside the gym and follow me to KCC. The state police were escorting Jenny because of the trial. There were investigators that thought the drug cartel was making use of the mall attack to get at Jenny.

My new suburban was finally at the dealers for me to pick up on Wednesday. I couldn't wait to get back into the heavy big body vehicle now.

The night was quiet. We made sure that all the doors and windows were locked and the security system was on. I even turned on the motion detectors in the rooms we were not using as well as the basement, garage and outside the house.

The four of us slept in one bed. We wanted to be near each other. We slept but every noise woke us up.

I made breakfast at home so no one would have to stop along the way to work. The agents checked the cars with bomb sniffing dogs before Patti and I left for KCC and Jenny was driven to Annapolis.

Marcy called an office-wide meeting first thing to inform every one of the death threat against me and the need to report any unusual persons or activity in or around the gym and any suspicious packages.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.