B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 226

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 226 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

I looked to the left as I reached the store entrance at the corridor. Two security guards were on the floor in agony. I hoped that it was from the impact of bullets on a bulletproof vest. Two of the men were walking towards them reloading the guns they were holding. One of the other men had a woman with a knife to her throat pushing her along in front of him. The fourth was filming with a cell phone.

I glanced to the right wondering where the other two were. Not seeing them I looked to the left again. The two and the downed guards were probably fifteen feet to my left with the gunmen just a few feet from them now.

The one holding the woman was a few feet behind them and the camera man almost in front of me. I was willing to bet he was wearing an exploding vest as bulky as his clothes looked.

Decisions, life and death decisions, I put one round into the head of the man holding the knife at the woman's throat aiming to sever his motor functions. I figured I had 15 seconds at the most to kill the other two before bullets would be coming my way maybe another 5 seconds to deal with the camera man as close as he was.

When I directed my attention back to the gunman they were turning my way. They were not expecting opposition this soon. The one on the left started shooting before he finished his turn the rounds going into the concrete wall ten feet away. Bam, Bam I put two rounds in his head as he fell into hid buddy the rest of his bullets going into the ceiling hitting the water pipes sending water spraying everywhere.

His buddy had recovered and was turning towards me again bouncing bullets into the concrete wall beside me. I could feel the shrapnel and concrete pieces hitting me. Bam, Bam, I saw one round hit him between the eyes the other going into his mouth of there about.

I turned back to the camera man in time to see him drop the phone and try to get his hand in his pocket as he was staring startled at me. As he turned his coat opened all I saw was C4 and wiring. Another head shot ended his life as he crumpled into a pile.

I looked around for the other two to see them running out the main door into a hail of bullets and a massive explosion as the vests they were wearing exploded from the bullets. The explosions blew the doors apart

I put my Glock back into the holster and walked over to the lady that had been held at knife point. She was sitting on the floor against the wall in shock. "Are you ok?" I asked.

She looked at me and said, "You're bleeding."

"Yes, but we are alive to talk about it," I replied.

I could feel blood on my left arm and dripping off my fingers on to the floor. Then I realized Jenny was beside me trying to wrap my arm in a pillow case she had grabbed from the store to stop the bleeding and crying.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.