B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 225

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 225 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

At 4:30 we were all sitting on the big bed in Jenny's and my room. That was the only room that had the setup to the big screen and the top end web cam.

I hit the button to make the call. It rang and rang and rang. I wondered if he had left for the disaster site already. Just as I was about to end the video call he accepted it. He was standing there in a silk Japanese robe.

"Good morning Jake, looks like we caught you in the middle of something," I said.

"I was just getting ready for work. I wear Mindy out too much at night and it wears me out too much in the morning," he said as he was laughing.

"What is on your mind? It must be important; you have not hit on me in the morning in years," he replied with a grin.

"Can you come home for a couple days? A lot of people would like to see you. You know I have your whole old crew working on one of my projects. We can send a jet to pick you up," I said.

"We are at a critical junction on the clean-up we have going in the reactor building. If I were to leave at this point, the workers would desert the job site as me being gone would be a bad omen. They are reactive to things that happen on the site," Jake said. "What else is going on? You are hiding something."

Jenny and I moved close to the camera and held up the sonogram sheet with two babies highlighted and said, "Hi Uncle Jake,"

Jake was ecstatic, he called for Mindy to come look. We had a long family talk.

Then I said, "We are going to tell the folks at the Labor Day party. I was hoping you could be here. Maybe you can join us by video. The party is going to be late; you and Mindy should be up by then."

We ended the call with a time to call on Labor Day so Jake and Mindy could be in on the announcement.

We went to the Inn for a private meal. It was Friday night; we had two more nights together as a group. After the dinner we were going to have private time together - no orgy tonight, just close private time.

So many things had been going on from so many directions; we just needed the time alone together. We sat at the table and even held hands. Then we moved to the couch on each others laps so we could touch. We talked about where we had been and where we are and where we wanted to go in the future. Ching Lee and Vicky were so small and thin they could almost share a lap.

The doctor had been right that Jenny would start growing soon. Her breasts were larger and more sensitive, she definitely had a baby bump and there was more wiggle in her ass cheeks when she walked.

We were going tomorrow morning shopping with Jenny at the big maternity shop in Annapolis for at least half a dozen suits that she would be able to wear for the next couple of weeks.

There was a chance the entire court could be sequestered for the upcoming drug and gang trial she was going to prosecute after Labor Day. The plan was to put together several suitcases, enough for the estimated two week trial. The gang was already making threats against witnesses and officials alike. We were all concerned but tried not to show it.

It was near midnight when we finally went to bed. If there was a bed in the house big enough for us all to fit we would have been in it.

At seven I was cooking another Sunday morning breakfast for all my mates and Crash. I cooked all the usual fixings: eggs, bacon, scrapple, sausage, and fried potatoes. Then I sent one of the girls to get Crash. Jenny ate for two again. I hoped that she did not start eating for three.

We spent all morning in Annapolis at the mall shopping with Jenny. I felt sorry for her in a way. Shopping is hard enough but there were four self appointed fashion consultants helping and I was not one of them. Jeans, shorts and camo was all I ever needed to be comfortable and I always felt at home in my security uniform.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.