B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 223

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 223 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

We had 20 days to finish up all the college security and there were still some big decisions to make. I had decided that Marcy, Lorrie, Ching Lee, Vicky, Jason, Roseanne, Corry, Mark, and Cindy along with several clerks were going to be divided between the eight colleges during admission week to assist the security departments. When one college was finished they would go to the bigger ones.

Each college had a different admissions policy but they were close in line. Arriving students went through an orientation process, human resources or student resources along with other lectures. Somewhere along the way the financial end of it was confirmed or finalized. Each student received a packet that identified them through the process.

At all of the colleges that JBG had, the students ended up at security for new IDs that - along with a photo - had a magnetic strip that allowed them access to buildings, dorms, and other college facilities. There were several that also used the card for student lunch and book charges. JBG security assigned the dorm rooms and programmed the cards to open the doors.

There were 12000 of these cards to do in 5 days at eight locations. I was going to ask everyone to work 12 and 16 hour days for those 5 days. Everyone was going to be trained how to make the ID cards. It would be sink or swim for JBG security.

I would be on the sidelines at KCC and Jenny was lead prosecutor on a major international drug gang trial at an undisclosed location.

On the fifth I was sitting with Jenny, Lorrie and Jason in the Federal Court House in Baltimore, listening to motions, objections and a host of other rapid-fire legal terminology I did not understand. All the county commissioners and county attorneys were there.

There were media people everywhere, including Marley Kendal and her local competition Hanna Page. They both tried to get a statement when we came in but I avoided making any.

This process went on for hours before the Judge called all the parties to a conference in his chambers. Half an hour later the bailiff came out and handed me a note that said, "Bring your group and briefcase; follow the bailiff."

Eric, as the representative for DHS, asked for the airport plot. It took twenty minutes for me to explain the plot, runways, terminal building and fuel farm. I had not made any notation on the plot about the agency hanger other than it was a hanger and the same with the radar spot.

Eric took his pen and wrote US Gov DHS in the hanger and on the radar wrote Doppler US Gov DHS/DOD. All of the county people had a surprised look on their faces as he finished his notes. The judge asked if JGB was willing to accept the designation as an emergency relief airport for the peninsula. "We are," I replied and then we were asked to return to the courtroom.

A few minutes later they announced a settlement had been reached.

The county would have to repay the DHS 10 million of the 20 million and would be barred from receiving any DHS grants for 10 years. The Island Airport was stripped of the emergency status. The JBG Morton field would receive the status upon completion. An immediate grant was awarded by DHS to JBG Morton field to incorporate changes in construction to meet DHS needs. The FAA was to review the construction plans. The county and the state had approved the settlement and all conditions thereof.

I was not happy. I felt that the involvement of the FAA technically meant loss of control of the airport. The DHS and CIA would stay out of sight and out of mind because everything they did involved national secrets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.